Oz: the Great and Powerful (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #6) [China]

Which slip to you prefer?

• 3D Slip

Votes: 161 56.3%
  • Hollow cut slip

Votes: 34 11.9%
  • Both

Votes: 80 28.0%
  • None

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans Exclusive No.6
Oz: the Great and Powerful Blu-Ray steelbook
3D BD +2D BD

Release date: Scheduled Release on Sept. 20th 2013
Notes: with a numbered slip
Order from the Ninja Shop: here

View attachment 40526

BLUFANS LOYALTY BONUS:

if you participated any 3 Blufans group buys at HDN before, you will receive $5 credit for any future Blufans GBs, good for use on OZ, UP, MonU, Star Trek and Godfather etc. limited one per use.

OPEN POLL!
Type A: The 3D slip (production run of 1000 copies)
slip.jpg

Type B: Hollow-Out Slip with 5 interchangable postcards (production run of 1000 copies)
ozs1.jpg

ozs4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like someone try sell on ready one on ebay ( auction start from 60) ends in 3 h . Bit confused which version his selling.:hilarious: bbut I liked line with his Chinese contact :):hilarious:

FACE OFF was an old catalog title release though. OZ is a newer release.

I did not like the film FACE OFF, nor the Blufans art, so I did not buy it. Besides, the blu itself is available in the bargain bins now.

with all the problems with WIR and not having any update on face off; i wonder if this release will be delayed too or be ready for the end of the month.....:ohno:

it is in packaging stage. And should be shipped out next week. I am currently working on the hub list of this, GI joe plus WIR shipping. I will try my best to sort the thing right by the weekend.

BLUFANS LOYALTY BONUS:

if you participated any 3 Blufans group buys at HDN before, you will receive $5 credit for any future Blufans GBs, good for use on OZ, UP, MonU, Star Trek and Godfather etc. limited one per use.

Hey there, is there anything we have to do to get the $5 discount? I was in for Wreck it Ralph and just wanted to check.

Thanks!

Oz the great and powerful

How do I get my hands on Oz: the Great and Powerful 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook A Blu Fans Exclusive With Exclusive 3D Slip Cover.

How do I get my hands on Oz: the Great and Powerful 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook A Blu Fans Exclusive With Exclusive 3D Slip Cover.

Once you have 30 posts (without spamming) you will have access to the Trading section where you will be able to join a group buy.

Is anyone able to confirm that the images of slips posted are going to be the actual slips? I think it's very odd that they look so different from the initial pics of slips posted, which had no Chinese text. I got in on the GB based on the initial pics.

Is anyone able to confirm that the images of slips posted are going to be the actual slips? I think it's very odd that they look so different from the initial pics of slips posted, which had no Chinese text. I got in on the GB based on the initial pics.

Today I placed order from blufans, 44$ per each:thumbup:

Sent from my SHV-E330S using Tapatalk 4