Oz: the Great and Powerful (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #6) [China]

Which slip to you prefer?

• 3D Slip

Votes: 161 56.3%
  • Hollow cut slip

Votes: 34 11.9%
  • Both

Votes: 80 28.0%
  • None

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans Exclusive No.6
Oz: the Great and Powerful Blu-Ray steelbook
3D BD +2D BD

Release date: Scheduled Release on Sept. 20th 2013
Notes: with a numbered slip
Order from the Ninja Shop: here

View attachment 40526

BLUFANS LOYALTY BONUS:

if you participated any 3 Blufans group buys at HDN before, you will receive $5 credit for any future Blufans GBs, good for use on OZ, UP, MonU, Star Trek and Godfather etc. limited one per use.

OPEN POLL!
Type A: The 3D slip (production run of 1000 copies)
slip.jpg

Type B: Hollow-Out Slip with 5 interchangable postcards (production run of 1000 copies)
ozs1.jpg

ozs4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think TANGLED can hold a candle to this one, but that's just me.;)

Artwork aside... Tangled finish is the best Ive ever seen any steelbook. I just looked at it again yesterday and it is so thick and high quality that I kinda think they used a different finishing method altogether. It feels like glossy laminate wrap or something. Has to be seen in hand to be understood. But this Blufans Oz is spectacluar too. No doubt.

The Slip Cover with Character Cards(Type B) and the Slip (Type A) are Both Stunning ! Same Steelbook which is absolutely gorgeous, one of the most beautiful steelbook of 2013

Also, the Amaray North America, 3D with the witch and the other one all colourful go very well side by side and I would say probably also the most beautiful Slipcover of that year for the Amaray version.

Blufans really made a piece of art with that one...