Oz: the Great and Powerful (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #6) [China]

Which slip to you prefer?

• 3D Slip

Votes: 161 56.3%
  • Hollow cut slip

Votes: 34 11.9%
  • Both

Votes: 80 28.0%
  • None

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans Exclusive No.6
Oz: the Great and Powerful Blu-Ray steelbook
3D BD +2D BD

Release date: Scheduled Release on Sept. 20th 2013
Notes: with a numbered slip
Order from the Ninja Shop: here

View attachment 40526

BLUFANS LOYALTY BONUS:

if you participated any 3 Blufans group buys at HDN before, you will receive $5 credit for any future Blufans GBs, good for use on OZ, UP, MonU, Star Trek and Godfather etc. limited one per use.

OPEN POLL!
Type A: The 3D slip (production run of 1000 copies)
slip.jpg

Type B: Hollow-Out Slip with 5 interchangable postcards (production run of 1000 copies)
ozs1.jpg

ozs4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I held off buying the regular bluray version because it didn't include BOTH 3D & 2D. This does and once again Blufans has topped them selves with this release!!! It looks amazing!! Going to have to get one of each version!

Is this the same artwork as Zesty's?

Almost, but not quite same. I am sure Zesty obtained the images from Disney official releases and worked on that arts nicely. In fact, Disney is very strict about the artwork design on their products. You can only choose from the materials they supplied and every piece, even the slip, needed to got approved by the headquater. Blufans team is working very hard to come up the best concepts for all steelbook lovers.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Of course, both slip version will be available to us.

Almost, but not quite same. I am sure Zesty obtained the images from Disney official releases and worked on that arts nicely. In fact, Disney is very strict about the artwork design on their products. You can only choose from the materials they supplied and every piece, even the slip, needed to got approved by the headquater. Blufans team is working very hard to come up the best concepts for all steelbook lovers.

Very true, nice to see they choose well though :D

The artwork looks awesome, with Face/Off and now this, I think i've caught the Blufans bug :emb: