Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Entertainment Store
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

91HqR5ujzWL._SL1500_.jpg

Actual pictures thanks RedDevil85 at AV:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today from Amazon.co.uk, they've obviously been talking to Naughtius Maximus about my OCD, and they didn't want me to send it back because it'd got damaged in the post...

a1u2yw.jpg

Never had one like that from them before!

That's how mine arrived too, yet the fifth element didn't last week. :rolleyes:

Reactions: satanclaus
Pheww, thanks for clarifying. Would be a no no for me had they been printed on. Now to decide between this one and the US release.

This or german was only options for me as I enjoyed the 3D on this.
Yes the 3D in the title could be better without but I still think its great looking steely.

Mine arrived boxed with several layers of bubble wrap, which is a first from Amazon for me, prefer that to their usual steelbook boxes to be honest. Can't wait to watch it later.

Got mine today as well.
Nice steelbook IMO....would have been better with no text on the front or with smaller text placed at the bottom of the picture rather than across the middle.....only a minor point very good Job overall.

Received my first copy 3 days late and the box was open so anyone could just take it out, scratches all over it under the celephane. Requested a replacement which arrived boxed in bubble wrap but front steel cover was dented and warped. Amazon won't send me another replacement so I'll send both back and pick it up locally at HMV.

Received my first copy 3 days late and the box was open so anyone could just take it out, scratches all over it under the celephane. Requested a replacement which arrived boxed in bubble wrap but front steel cover was dented and warped. Amazon won't send me another replacement so I'll send both back and pick it up locally at HMV.

EEK!

You had bad luck!
Mine was not bubble wrapped but thankfully no dents or scratches.

GAAAAHHH how are you guys getting it for £16? It's £28.99 + shipping every time I look :angry:
Haha. Got it for that price at amazon yesterday. And yeah it's up to 28.99 now. :/

- Oh, and got free shipping too! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mine arrived today from Amazon.co.uk, they've obviously been talking to Naughtius Maximus about my OCD, and they didn't want me to send it back because it'd got damaged in the post...

a1u2yw.jpg

Never had one like that from them before!

Having bubble wrap is obviously better, but they still love using foldable cardboard instead of a sturdy box. Foldable cardboard is useless as its sides are easily compressed by heavy parcels. The steelbook can still end up pancaked.

I just bought one for less the 17 pounds from Amazon (03:35 AM),
and bought Resident Evil Degeneration with it for the American Steelbook,
version that I have. The UK disk has Dutch subs.
And because the amount was larger then 20 pounds,
(28 Euro in total) I don't have to pay Shipment to the Netherlands. :)

Wow... never got that bubble wrap inside card board box from Amazon UK before, mine arrived perfect, the "frustrated-free" packaging has been packed inside bigger box... couldn't be more happier with their parcel...:D