Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Entertainment Store
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

91HqR5ujzWL._SL1500_.jpg

Actual pictures thanks RedDevil85 at AV:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, it's ace. My favourite blockbuster of the summer. Don't just buy it because it has a steelbook... buy it as it's a cool movie, steelbook or no steelbook! It's escapism cinema at its best... robots, monsters, loud and it has Ron Perlman in it!

What's everyone's views of this film? Is it worth a steelbook buy?

Yep worth buying! One of the very few blockbusters that have been exceptional this year - the others being Star Trek Into Darkness and (if you'll count it), Django Unchained. Everything else has been pretty lacklustre in my opinion (although I'm seeing Elysium tomorrow, plus Gravity, The Counselor and The Desolation of Smaug later in the year).

A great, fun film - I'd recommend watching the Hellboy films beforehand to get you in the mood!

will be getting this over the German one because I do not need 3D so this will be cheaper :LOL:

I too hope this will be just 2D...not fussed over 3D - it was excellent in the cinema (IMAX, mind - second only to Into Darkness) but not gonna spend £8+ for a living room gimmick, personally. I wonder when this is being announced?