Base.com
Entertainment Store
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

91HqR5ujzWL._SL1500_.jpg

Actual pictures thanks RedDevil85 at AV:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hoping:

a) It's non-exclusive (if not, Amazon exclusive)
b) It's under £20
c) It doesn't come with 3D

Of course there could be a 3D steelbook option - much like Into Darkness, which I reckon they handled really well. A 3D premium option for those that collect steelbooks and like 3D was a good shout for ES, whilst Amazon handled the 2D steelbook, and Sainsbury's did an amaray with a DVD of extras. That's how Pacific Rim should be handled methinks. Please no Zavvi, as I would prefer not to get all my steelbooks from them - I've yet to get a spine-slash but seems they haven't learnt from that. Amazon learnt earlier in the year when Skyfall came out. I did get the recent Place Beyond The Pines which had a couple of scuffs on the surface but didn't mind too much - but if it was any other design I'd send it back. I wonder how Warner Brothers will handle this...

Last edited:
Not a great price, but ordered anyway. You never know when the Amazon price might fluctuate even just for a few minutes, so worth pre-ordering :scat:

I really hope this has 3D, will cancel if not. Also price might drop a little on amazon.