Pics Of Your Last Art Print Acquired

I went into michaels and apparently because it is so long it is grouped into oversize. :( he's saying about 250 ish after the 50% and extra 30%

I went into michaels and apparently because it is so long it is grouped into oversize. :( he's saying about 250 ish after the 50% and extra 30%

No. Pothead HS kid is wrong. I just had a 12x36 done for $60 after the discounts. The custom metals that I have done with UV acrylic come out to $80 for a 24x36. 2 inches would not raise anything $200.

I just got this 12x36 back for $60 installed after discounts:

CIMG7553s.jpg

Weee, attachments works again. :oohyeah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Weee, attachments works again. :oohyeah:

And, then it didn't work. The bucket it is.

My wife and I's prize piece just turned up today with a couple others and it will get framed real soon! Super excited about MoD! :emb:ohyeah

CIMG7547_zps6a1a5fa2.jpg

Mother of Dragons "Game of Thrones" (Sig AP 14/15) (Jason Edmiston) - Mondo 16" x 20"

CIMG7545_zpsbca276dc.jpg

Rob Zombie: Monster Maker (Sig 02/100) (Jason Edmiston) 13" x 19"

CIMG7544_zpsec74ae8c.jpg

Gremlins "There's a Mogwai in my Popcorn" (Sig 20/20) (Chris Garofalo) - Quiltface Studios 19" x 25"

How did you land mother of dragons? I need one too.

Man, when the gallery opened that Friday I was not aware they would be selling prints. I thought it was just for showing of the artwork. We planned on going Sat. Then we get home from Jack the Giant Slayer and what do I see all over the bay? Put the shoes back on and rushed to the gallery. Of course MoD was sold out. :(

As soon as I got home, I emailed the artist (Jason Edmiston) and asked if he would have any APs for sale. He said I was the first to ask, so he would put me on the list and then I had to wait. Then emailed be a few days later and said I could get 1 of the 15 APs he was getting back from Mondo. :oohyeah: I cannot wait to get this beut on the wall!

Reactions: blumaster
Must be nice to live so close. Let me know next time there is a nice release. You could do a mini mondo GB. :D

Wow Roseart your collection looks great, I'm saving up to buy a copy of JC Richard's Jurassic Park mondo print. Only can find it on eBay so it looks like its gonna be expensive.

Must be nice to live so close. Let me know next time there is a nice release. You could do a mini mondo GB. :D

The mini GB would be very small, as they only all 1 per person. :p This is good though, as when they are limited to 200 - 600, it gives a chance to some real collectors to maybe get prints. There are more flippers in the print game than I have seen in the SB realm. A Mondo drop online of 400 will sellout in less than 2 minutes. Within the 3rd minute there will be 30 auctions of that print on the bay even though they do not start shipping to the buyers for 4-6 weeks. It is very disheartening when I miss a print and then see all these for quadruple the price right away.

Hell, the Mother of Dragons was only sold at the gallery showing and was limited to 75 prints. They sold 60, then sent the artist 15 as APs to sell himself.

Wow Roseart your collection looks great, I'm saving up to buy a copy of JC Richard's Jurassic Park mondo print. Only can find it on eBay so it looks like its gonna be expensive.

This is why White Rat wanted to get this forum started. Get some interest in here, and eventually do things the :hidefnina: way. Imagine a world "dojo" where we're trading prints for SBs, SBs for prints and just helping Ninjas get what they need the ninja-way. Alamo Drafthouse is expanding pretty quickly, so there will be Mondo movies in other towns around the country. Hell, they just released an awesome Army of Darkness print in the new Kansas City location. :drool:

We'll get there. :thumbs:

Reactions: jcm and blumaster
oh wow, I live 2 hours away from KC. I might have to look into this...

It was for a showing of AoD last week. So, the only way to get it now is if Mondo sells it online or the artist sells APs.

You should signup for the Alamo newsletter to see when upcoming Mondo screenings will happen there. :thumbs:

It was for a showing of AoD last week. So, the only way to get it now is if Mondo sells it online or the artist sells APs.

You should signup for the Alamo newsletter to see when upcoming Mondo screenings will happen there. :thumbs:

5 hour drive to KC, boy was I tempted!

I'll talk to the boss Rose but id like to get a trade thread set up here. That way we can get our dream rolling.

Btw, did you pick up Wrightson's newest Frankenstein?

I have John Carter Mondo in the mail, will post picks when it arrives. My first mondo, hopefully I can get the jurassic park next soon.

I have John Carter Mondo in the mail, will post picks when it arrives. My first mondo, hopefully I can get the jurassic park next soon.

Which JP are you looking for? There's a Taylor, Tong, Horkey, We Buy Your Kids...list goes on.

5 hour drive to KC, boy was I tempted!

I'll talk to the boss Rose but id like to get a trade thread set up here. That way we can get our dream rolling.

Btw, did you pick up Wrightson's newest Frankenstein?

Man, if the dream of SB or blu collectables for prints or vice versa trades would be awesome! The community out there is mainly one or the other, and trying to build up trading chips in the print world is not easy and ends up costing a bundle. :emb:

I did get the BW. The set is complete! :scat:

2 mas.

CIMG7560s.jpg

Bed Club (09/50) (Paul Shipper) - Bottleneck 10" x 25"

CIMG7561s.jpg

Into The Sun (05/30) (Raid71) - Bottleneck "The Popular Face of New York" 13" x 19"

And, check out what bottleneck threw in for free:

CIMG7562s.jpg

It's just a one sheet with an advertisement to buy the blu at Wal-Mart, but damn I would like to see this as an actual print. I asked them, and they had no idea who the artist was. Let's hope this does have a proper run. :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wreck is starting to catch the bug! :LOL:

Here's the latest two to arrive:

Bernie Wrightson Frankenstein #2 "I shall be with you"
IMG_20130409_110836.jpg

Jay Ryan Moonrise Kingdom 18x24
IMG_20130409_114209.jpg

If any one is interested in Frankenstein, I accidentally got two of them :ohno:

Reactions: zoneism and roseart