IMG_20130401_131446.jpg

IMG_20130401_130421.jpg

IMG_20130401_125816.jpg

IMG_20130401_125401.jpg

Some new ones over the last few days. :thumbs:

CIMG7360.JPG

The Hobbit "Sting the Orc Blade" GID (59/60) (Mark Lone) - HCG 12" x 24"

CIMG7361.JPG

O’ Brother Where Art Thou? (Sig AP) (Joshua Budich) - Quentin vs. Coen @ Spoke Art - eBay 24" x 36"

CIMG7362.jpg

Speed Kills "Death Proof" (Sig 02/20) (Chris Garofalo) - quiltfacestudios 19" x 25"

CIMG7363.jpg

Friday the 13th Part 7 "Watery Grave" [Stagnant Decay edition] (Sig AP/5) (Chris Garofalo) Free gift w/ Speed Kills :LOL: 18" x 24"

CIMG7364.jpg

Akira "Tetsuo Wins" (73/115) (Godmachine) - Bottleneck - eBay 18" x 24"

CIMG7366.JPG

Leon "Mathilda" (29/200) (Tommy Good) - Godmachine 24”x14”

Last edited by a moderator:
roseart, you are on a bit of a roll with these and are assembling quite the collection! :thumbs: That Akira is so simple but effective

And blumaster that Terminator looks even lovelier framed :drool:

Reactions: roseart
roseart, you are on a bit of a roll with these and are assembling quite the collection! :thumbs: That Akira is so simple but effective

And blumaster that Terminator looks even lovelier framed :drool:

Yeah, I need a flat file like a steelbook needs bossing. :p With the cost of framing these things properly, it is a slow process.

Reactions: zoneism
attachment.php

I finally scored some Rhys Cooper's!!!! Not the most desired Cooper but hey they are awesome anyway.:drool:

#125 of 200!!!

Where the hell can I find a frame for 12x38????

Attachments

• IMG_0489.jpg
    IMG_0489.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Reactions: zoneism
attachment.php
I finally scored some Rhys Cooper's!!!! Not the most desired Cooper but hey they are awesome anyway.:drool:

#125 of 200!!!

Where the hell can I find a frame for 12x38????

Wow! Both are nice, but really dig the "Hear me Roar" :scat:

Custom framing at Micheals is where I go. They have 60% + 10% deals on customs almost every week.

Is that online or local?

It should be nationwide, but not sure if you can do them online.

I know they switch the coupons up each week/month, but I found a contact at one that just gives me that deal every time. We try to do 4 prints at a time. It is about $80 for a 24x36 (Normally around $250 w/o discounts). That is metal frames, UV acrylic, acid free foam core, spacers, etc...

As you can imagine, the 4 at a time is spread out a bit. :emb:

you can get custom frames off Amazon, as well. I just bought a 12x36 for $45. My local frame shop quoted me well over $100, but I did choose a kind of expensive frame when asking for the quote.

Last edited:
It should be nationwide, but not sure if you can do them online.

I know they switch the coupons up each week/month, but I found a contact at one that just gives me that deal every time. We try to do 4 prints at a time. It is about $80 for a 24x36 (Normally around $250 w/o discounts). That is metal frames, UV acrylic, acid free foam core, spacers, etc...

As you can imagine, the 4 at a time is spread out a bit. :emb:

you can get custom frames off Amazon, as well. I just bought a 12x36 for $45. My local frame shop quoted me over well over $100, but I did choose a kind of expensive frame when asking for the quote.
2 more ?'s. Do I take the print in if I go to michaels? If I use amazon, do I order the exact size as the print or a little bigger, if so how much? Thanks for the help.

2 more ?'s. Do I take the print in if I go to michaels? If I use amazon, do I order the exact size as the print or a little bigger, if so how much? Thanks for the help.

I just take them the measurements and he orders the frames. Once they come in, I take the prints up and have him frame them. Only because I trust him and made sure him and only him would do them. Not the highschoolers that come and go. Also, no teaching the newbies on my prints!!!

While I have a mod in here, any reason why I cannot upload any pics? I keep getting sent to a page that says "Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator". :wtf:

Chris try uploading one pic at a time. I kept getting that every time I tried to upload more than 1 picture that I took.

if the print is 12x38, buy a 12x38 frame. Or you can go slightly larger and have it matted, that just means there's a border between the print and the frame.

Last edited:
Chris try uploading one pic at a time. I kept getting that every time I tried to upload more than 1 picture that I took.

Same issue. :wtf: How about making me an "administrator" and I will ask myself what the issue is? :p

Recently upgraded to IE 10, but Chrome V26.0.1410.43 does the same thing. If not me, then need to get said "administrator" on it. I've got some purdies to show. :drool:

Same issue. :wtf: How about making me an "administrator" and I will ask myself what the issue is? :p

Recently upgraded to IE 10, but Chrome V26.0.1410.43 does the same thing. If not me, then need to get said "administrator" on it. I've got some purdies to show. :drool:

I believe there is some site maintenance work that's going on right now that could be affecting that function. You're not the only one to report it, others have as well. We are aware of it and it will get ironed out, just have to hang tight till then.

Reactions: roseart
I believe there is some site maintenance work that's going on right now that could be affecting that function. You're not the only one to report it, others have as well. We are aware of it and it will get ironed out, just have to hang tight till then.

I read "We are aware of it and it will get ignored out" :hilarious: Need to slow down my skimming. :emb: