Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release date: October 2 , 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Note: Includes 3D version & title on the spine

IMG_2887.JPG

Unboxing & Comparison Video:

Attachments

• IMG_2888.JPG
    IMG_2888.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 864
Last edited:
For god sake lol

Its only the wrong title if you live in the US, its the right title for Region 2. ;)

Nope, it's the wrong title over here.

Original US title is better and the proper title

It's like zootopia is correct and zootropolis over here is wrong

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T and harry
Nope, it's the wrong title over here.

Original US title is better and the proper title

It's like zootopia is correct and zootropolis over here is wrong

Its a better title over here imo, But again thats my opinion. The US title is too long.

Also Zootropolis is a much better title for the movie than zootopia... But again imo ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Smelly_Pickle
Its a better title over here imo, But again thats my opinion. The US title is too long.

Also Zootropolis is a much better title for the movie than zootopia... But again imo ;)

I must say both titles are so different I find that odd. Usually it's a little difference or change of a word but they are completley different

Really? You prefer zootropolis! Zootopia sounds zen and rolls of the tongue better

"Strewth, the original title was fine when Christoph Waltz was on board to play Captain Bland (the ghost pirate captain) but when he had to drop out the title was changed to "Salazar's Revenge" to reflect the Spanish descent of the newly chosen ghost pirate captain Captain Salazar aka Javier Bardem.
97% of the world are seeing this released as SALAZAR'S REVENGE . . . and anyway it's been known by this title since as far back as last October.
SALAZAR'S REVENGE = Exactly what it says on the tin

https://www.loc.gov/item/2013648003/

Last edited:
Firstly top props to Zavvi, thrilled with the final artwork. The continual changing the artwork from the image we preordered based on was draining, and it was always inferior. This artwork is stunning and I'm so pleased it's been kept. THANK YOU!

I too prefer the title 'Dead Men Tell No Tales' because I've been a fan of the theme park ride for thirty years and it's so intrinsic to the legacy of the attraction that it's just perfect.

I don't hate 'Salazar's Revenge', in fact I think it's a great title, I'm just kinda sad we couldn't have had both (Revenge used for another instalment) not that it seems likely we'll get another one.

So yes, given the choice I would stick with the U.S title, but seeing as the UK Edition has stunning art titles front and spine, AND the 3D disc, I'll happily take that. Can't wait to see this beauty in all its 3D glory.

Again, thank you Zavvi for stunning artwork and the 3D disc!

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
I prefer Rise of the Pirates of the Caribbean 5.

Lol

Firstly top props to Zavvi, thrilled with the final artwork. The continual changing the artwork from the image we preordered based on was draining, and it was always inferior. This artwork is stunning and I'm so pleased it's been kept. THANK YOU!

I too prefer the title 'Dead Men Tell No Tales' because I've been a fan of the theme park ride for thirty years and it's so intrinsic to the legacy of the attraction that it's just perfect.

I don't hate 'Salazar's Revenge', in fact I think it's a great title, I'm just kinda sad we couldn't have had both (Revenge used for another instalment) not that it seems likely we'll get another one.

So yes, given the choice I would stick with the U.S title, but seeing as the UK Edition has stunning art titles front and spine, AND the 3D disc, I'll happily take that. Can't wait to see this beauty in all its 3D glory.

Again, thank you Zavvi for stunning artwork and the 3D disc!

Why you thanking zavvi?