Planet Earth - Ultimate Collectable Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: January 22, 2016
Purchase link: It will be available for purchase via plainarchive.com exclusively for overseas customers.
- Full Slipbox (1000 copies only for international)
- Lenticular Full Slipbox (500 copies only for international)
- Quater Slip (300 copies only for international)

Price: Full Slipbox with 100p Booklet - $89.99 | Lenticular - $89.99 | Quater - $86.99
* Discount price for Pre-order : $5.00

Note: It's 6 Discs, Not Jumbo steelbook. Made in Denmark. Numbered limited edition, includes a 100 page booklet.

Quarter Slipcover | Full Slipbox | Lenticular Full Slipbox
-2.jpg -3.jpg -4.jpg

1.gif

cda82bd44b75f4ec2097fa52a786fc66.gif

'Planet Earth' Ultimate Collector's Edition (6 Discs) Steelbook Tin Proof Artwork.
Mirage Entertainment's release of Planet Earth will be the world's first Blu-ray Steelbook for the renowned tv series.
Plain Archive was not involved in the making of this product, but this release will be available for purchase via our online store exclusively for overseas customers.
The Steelbook preview came out great, and we're looking forward to seeing the final product. More details of this release will be announced soon.

11202081_783475718463579_1848009942112765934_n.jpg 11224363_783475618463589_5482143542023542137_n.jpg 11225071_783475615130256_9103383667935578225_n.jpg 12274775_783475668463584_2565043024677145487_n.jpg 12310495_783475675130250_1456501973395524716_n.jpg 12313928_783475671796917_5558112228899124993_n.jpg

- New High quality sound.
- added New commentary.
- added Special Feature disc

(Pre-order date is Dec 13 04:00 (KST))
8nYZwKl.png

Last edited:
The fullslip is not soldout. There is a problem with the booklet that came with it. Expect to have them fix the problem and then relist them. Still overpriced.
the booklet needs reprinting on the full slip. thanks

What a disaster. So that's going to cost them even more money.
If they're are reprinting the booklet that means instead of lowering down the price they might increase it to recoup the money from reprinting the booklet.

If they're are reprinting the booklet that means instead of lowering down the price they might increase it to recoup the money from reprinting the booklet.

Well one things for sure. If this flops in sales they won't be giving any other documentary the steelbook full slip treatment.

I really wanted this and BBC The Hunt but the price is too high for me.

I got kicked around and probably will again because there are a lot of very loyal PA supporters on this site. I suggested several months back that they would have been better off keeping a limited number of copies for all PA releases like they did in the beginning. Now that they have increased there production, the titles are not as collectable and alot of there stuff since is still sitting on there shelves. I'm not going to pretend to know all this is just my opinion from what I can see. They even took forever to finally sell out there best titles like ISTD, ZDT, they keep finding more and more copies somehow and have restocked a lot of things 2,3,4 times. I actually love Planet Earth but the price and number of titles printed was a mistake.

I got kicked around and probably will again because there are a lot of very loyal PA supporters on this site. I suggested several months back that they would have been better off keeping a limited number of copies for all PA releases like they did in the beginning. Now that they have increased there production, the titles are not as collectable and alot of there stuff since is still sitting on there shelves. I'm not going to pretend to know all this is just my opinion from what I can see. They even took forever to finally sell out there best titles like ISTD, ZDT, they keep finding more and more copies somehow and have restocked a lot of things 2,3,4 times. I actually love Planet Earth but the price and number of titles printed was a mistake.
PA needs to make money just like all other businesses, main reason why they keep releasing limited standard editions.
Mirage Entertainment might release a standard edition of Planet Earth. Maybe after the limited editions goes OOP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxxx
I don't see how they could lower the price on this now. The full slip sold out so there are obviously quite a few people who purchased it and that would be very unfair to them, to pay that premium price just to have it lowered before they even received it. I think they will more just take note that in the future, you need to keep the cost a bit more reasonable if you want to please more people.

I don't see how they could lower the price on this now. The full slip sold out so there are obviously quite a few people who purchased it and that would be very unfair to them, to pay that premium price just to have it lowered before they even received it. I think they will more just take note that in the future, you need to keep the cost a bit more reasonable if you want to please more people.
The Full Slip is not Sold Out
It was withdrawn from sale due to a printing error with the book
When the book error is corrected it should be re listed for sale

The full slip did not sell out. Check above...

You know this isn't a PA exclusive right?

Reactions: Jaxxx and 1990ge