HMV JP Buy Link - ¥3,225
Yesasia link - OUT OF STOCK
Note: Matte finish

prometheus.jpg

promjapanese.jpg

Actual picture courtesy of VRob98:
prometheusjp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Order restriction of 1 per account for this one and the Star Wars Trilogies. It'll be interesting to see how fast they move.

Order restriction of 1 per account for this one and the Star Wars Trilogies. It'll be interesting to see how fast they move.

I'd imagine that both Star Wars will have at least double print runs (if not more) than Prometheus.

956 copies of Prometheus left, so guessing that's from a starting point of 1000?

Doesn't say Amazon JP exclusive either, so I think could appear on YA and HMV.

I'll order from YA if and when it becomes available.

Ordered this with Sucker Punch.

I will need to re-manage my orders to add this one to my JJB (June Japan Batch).

Interestingly Sucker Punch is by far the most popular of that Warner wave shipping on June 5. Even with all the other versions out there SP is down to only 125 copies at Amazon and is looking to be the first of that wave to sell out. Just a tip for anyone looking to order something with Prometheus.. ;)

Cancelled my Amazon order seeing how HMV.co.jp is charging less (6,324) to 8,772 for Prometheus and Sucker Punch. Thats a $25+ difference...

The only *** steel im tempted is The Goonies... I imagine the majority buying this one has every other Prometheus steel out there :p What would the studios do without the 'completists' :D

Is there any way to combine orders @ HMV JP, i want to buy a copy of this but i'm not willing to incur the cost of a seperate order + shipping if i could possibly add it to my other order.

chandler, lmao

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

From LV-426 on iPhone

Seriously lol...

I've got:

UK, Taiwan, Germany, France, Thailand, Sweden, Korea, Australia, Norway, Hong Kong and Japan.

But i now need:

Indonesia, Czech, Denmark and Poland.

I'm not even sure the Indonesia edition exists...

Reactions: rodtp