Note: Matte finish

prometheus.jpg

promjapanese.jpg

Actual picture courtesy of VRob98:
prometheusjp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously lol...

I've got:

UK, Taiwan, Germany, France, Thailand, Sweden, Korea, Australia, Norway, Hong Kong and Japan.

But i now need:

Indonesia, Czech, Denmark and Poland.

I'm not even sure the Indonesia edition exists...

Indonesian edition is exist, I saw it myself but not buy it because it's expensive

??? Sucker Punch is ¥2,235 at HMV and ¥2,186 at Amazon.

Yes Amazon has the cheaper price but shipping is less expensive if you order thru HMV.co.jp. I ordered the same 2 steelbooks (Prometheus & Sucker Punch) and it came out to 6,324. Amazon was charging 8,772 for both.

Yes Amazon has the cheaper price but shipping is less expensive if you order thru HMV.co.jp. I ordered the same 2 steelbooks (Prometheus & Sucker Punch) and it came out to 6,324. Amazon was charging 8,772 for both.

Yeah Amazon JP's shipping is ridiculous. Ordering from third party sellers there is cheaper.

I just placed a pre-order for this in case I cannot find one for a reasonable price on the bay in the meantime. I could have sworn that when this was originally posted it was 2,186 yen and now it is almost 3,000.

I just placed a pre-order for this in case I cannot find one for a reasonable price on the bay in the meantime. I could have sworn that when this was originally posted it was 2,186 yen and now it is almost 3,000.

I "paid" ¥3,790 whereas it's ¥2,919 now. Do Amz.jp honour lowest price since order ??

Didn't think that "Noomi-La Paz" was the principal actress, according to Google Translate. :hilarious:

Last edited:
I "paid" ¥3,790 whereas it's ¥2,919 now. Do Amz.jp honour lowest price since order ??

Didn't think that "Noomi-La Paz" was the principal actress, according to Google Translate. :hilarious:

They have before on several occassions for me.

I thought that was Amazons general policy across all sites, could be wrong though.

Reactions: surfury