HMV JP Buy Link - ¥3,225
Yesasia link - OUT OF STOCK
Note: Matte finish

prometheus.jpg

promjapanese.jpg

Actual picture courtesy of VRob98:
prometheusjp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had pre-ordered this and The Goonies for around £44 delivered from HMV Japan.

Having never ordered from YA, would there be any benefit to placing my order there instead?

Thanks both for the info, it is actually working out less at HMV to the UK, but that's what I was wondering... if customs maybe comes into play in the overall cost.

I think I'll go ahead and cancel, and put in an order at YA :thumbs:

What happened with YA and Skyfall. Did they take orders and not have stock - have ordered a copy of this and the Goonies to benefit from the free shipping, but may have to change if there is a risk I won't get the steels...

What happened with YA and Skyfall. Did they take orders and not have stock - have ordered a copy of this and the Goonies to benefit from the free shipping, but may have to change if there is a risk I won't get the steels...

Yes that's correct, they just cancelled i believe everyones order of Skyfall as they never got an allocation.

If this is limited to 2000 as stated then i would personally order with Amazon.Jp or HMV but each to their own. Risk of customs for UK members but rather that than no steelbook.

Going to take a while before i invest any trust back in YA. By the way. the shipping more than likely isn't free but included in the upfront cost ;)

Reactions: AlexG

Yesasia is notorious for canceling orders. Prometheus & Skyfall are the 2 recent titles I remember happening to. Skyfall appears to have never stocked since members here ordered from day 1 and got the cancellation notice. My advice go to hmv.jp before they saleout.

Yesasia is notorious for canceling orders. Prometheus & Skyfall are the 2 recent titles I remember happening to. Skyfall appears to have never stocked since members here ordered from day 1 and got the cancellation notice. My advice go to hmv.jp before they saleout.

I might order from both just on case.

Will HMV will charge straight away?

So glad I ordered this with (amazon.jp & HMV.jp) as that way I can be sure of getting a copy. And I would not be surprised if yesasia pulled another cancellation number with this.

Very wary of ordering anything that has a limited print run with them anymore.