R.I.P Paul Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From his official FB page posted by his team

It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - #TeamPW

I thought it was fake news at first considering how he died. So sad. Seemed like a good guy.

I remember the movie "Joy Ride" and it was way underrated...For those who haven't seen it and you're a Paul Walker fan,give this movie a shot.I will certainly miss that "baby face" when watching the Fast and the Furious movies...rest in peace

1130-paul-walker-accident-scene-twitter-3.jpg

This cant be real!!! DAMN! I don't even know what to say. Condolences to his friends and family. Sucks we won't get to see him on the big screen anymore. Thank you for all your amazing roles. You will be missed buddy.

R.I.P Paul Walker...

paul-walker_00287988.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
Varsity blues is the first movie I recall seeing him in then joy ride. Then I got hooked in the F&F franchise. The whole reason I have interest in cars is from that series and him. He did not deserve this at all. I have a feeling we may never know what happened unless someone captured video or something but it looks and sounds like his friend may have just lost complete control or was speeding. Paul seemed like he was a good honest man never really into trouble and its so sad he left a daughter behind.

Ugh, I am very saddened by this news. I got home from dinner today and my wife read it to me as we were driving in the car-I thought it was one of those idiotic death hoaxes at first. I am a HUGE fan of this franchise, and the films have been part of my faves for many, many years. I was actually was happy that its popularity had been on an ascent. Paul's character with his bravado and goofiness was always one of my favorites, and I also enjoyed him in 'Joyride'. Very sad for his family and friends-may he RIP:(

Last edited:
Not trying to be funny, but he died in a car accident. Sad to hear though, way too young

RIP paul walker

I hope they will stop the franchise for good because i cant imagine fast n furious without him. Damn i cant believe its true. RIP again

Status
Not open for further replies.