R.I.P Paul Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart goes out to his family and friends and will be sadly missed. For me he came across as a nice guy and a good actor too, R.I.P Paul Walker.

Indeed my friend.

I really, really hope that the lad driving, wasn't speeding.

Anyway, a terrible loss, really feeling for his family right now.

Rest brother.

they definitely were speeding. A car doesn't end up looking like that from a 45/mph wreck. They had to have been going near 100, if not well over.

Extremly sad news! He didnt had the greatest acting skills but he was a great human being with all the help in major natural disasters and with his charitys.. huge loss...

Saw this first thing this morning as my other half told me but didn't believe it until I checked the news and just cannot believe it, (as is one of my favourite actors growing up) and have not done all day, such a massive shock EEK!, great person, great actor and such a shame to lose a great talent at still a young age with still so much to give.
He will be surely missed but truly not forgotten.
R.I.P. Paul Walker
:tear:

R.I.P. Mister Walker.

The world needs good guys, especially those in positions that allow them to influence others. We lost one yesterday, and we are all poorer for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon and Wreck
Well where to start, maybe with how upset I was to hear this news or maybe how crazy shocking it was to me. I don't know this is all kinda surreal to me considering how young he was and how awesome he was as Brian O'Conner. Let's be honest about Paul Walker and say that most of his movies weren't the greatest but the Fast and the Furious franchise really left a lasting mark on all of us. Whether you hated those movies or loved them like I did they did leave an effect on all of us in some way. Back in 2001 when I first saw The Fast and the Furious I was blown away by how awesome it was and it has gotten better ever since. (minus Tokyo Drift which is awful) Me and my dad used to watch the first one all the time and it became a bonding thing in my household and then me and my friends would always go see the new Fast and Furious movie when they came out. I couldn't get enough of these movies and still can not get enough til this day. I have all of them on steelbook and have been counting down the days til I can get my Target Fast and Furious Six steelbook. For me these movies are the Lethal Weapon's of my generation and I love all the action that comes along with them. Knowing now that Paul Walker will not be apart of this really kills me because of what high regard I hold these movies and how much a big part he is in them.

I know this is someones life and it may seem stupid to be sad that he wont be in more movies I love but isn't that that point why were sad in the first place? We are sad because we lost an actor that performed in movies that we loved and whether you loved Eight Below or Running Scared or Varsity Blues or The Fast and Furious movies you also feel how I feel. Paul Walkers legacy will live on because all of us will make it live on through conversations and stories of movies he was in. Its never easy to lose a great actor like Paul Walker but like Heath Ledger we will all make sure he lives on throughout his films. I for one will miss his acting and miss seeing his tweets on twitter about his love for cars and his love for his fast and furious family. Its upsetting but I know heaven gained an angel yesterday and he will be living his life up there a quarter mile at a time...... Rest in Peace Paul Walker, you were taken too soon and too young but I know you're in a better place now.

I didn't hear about this until tonight. I am so sad to hear this and I will continue to pray for his family and friends, especially his daughter.

I find my self feeling especially sorry for Tyrese right now because he's absolutely devastated. He loved Walker like a brother and this has been apparent through his heart-breaking tweets and videos of him visiting the crash site and then breaking down (though I think it's pretty insensitive of everyone to record videos of that):

Now, I just wanted to take this opportunity to share a message that I wrote. I'm sad that Paul Walker is gone and even though I didn't know him personally, it's through his work, loved ones and humanitarianism where I know this world lost someone special... and I'll use that as a reminder to myself everyday to live life to its fullest:

You know, Paul Walker died on Saturday -- he was 40 years old. Everyone thinks that celebrities are invincible, but the truth is, **** strikes whenever it wants to whomever it wants and nobody's invulnerable. Forty is only 10 years away from my current age. When something as tragic as Paul Walker -- a beloved actor, father and humanitarian -- passing away in a car crash happens, it's a real eye-opener and a reminder to live your life to its fullest because you never know when which day will be your last. I want to be a writer, a father and a husband who can provide without the assistance of Visa or MasterCard, so I will make sure to use this reminder to its greatest extent... to positively push myself to my furthest extent and to cherish every moment I get with my loved ones. R.I.P. Paul Walker -- thank you for trying to make this world a better place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vin on FB

"To live in the hearts we leave behind, is not to die."

Thomas Campbell.

Pablo, I wish you could see the world right now... and the profound impact, your full life has had on it, on Us... on me...

I will always love you Brian, as the brother you were... on and off screen.
attachment.php

1451531_10152145287003313_411927305_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.