Recommendation for Image for this Forum

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Next to each forum is an image that typically pertains to the forum on hand. Next to the digibook forum is the movie "300" in digibook form. etc. etc.

Sooooo, what image should represent the slipcover forum?

We can pass out ideas and see what the overall consensus is.

I was kinda thinking DreamGirls gold slip ... my only thought against it was that it may look a little lame for those who arent familiar of its rarity.

Regardless, typically the holy grail of slips would make a good choice.

Thoughts?

Yeah I was hoping to gauge interest, then if we see a lot of repeats we can make a poll unless it were unanimous or something ya know.

The rarest slipcover should represent this forum... I think it is Benjamin Button Criterion or Dracula. ;)

BB Criterion is rare?? i think i have that.. ill check when im home.. i dont collect / trade / sell / buy slipcovers to me theyre more of an annoyance actually... but thats cool if its rare

BB Criterion is rare?? i think i have that.. ill check when im home.. i dont collect / trade / sell / buy slipcovers to me theyre more of an annoyance actually... but thats cool if its rare

Yes, that's rare. And that's a very beautiful slipcover. The movie is ok, and it's a Criterion release --> very high quality.

This slipcover has a lot of qualities to represent the forum ;)

Between those two slipcovers I would say the gold slip is rarer. If you get lucky you can find a copy of Benjamin Button with black slip at FYE.

if anyone can find me a STOCK photo of the dracula I'd be more than happy to add it. ;)