BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
RED_Show_Postcard2.jpg

Sneak peek of Flash Gordon by Maxwell Oginni:

FLASH_01_cropped_web.jpg

Blain Hefner sneak peek:

BMvo6UPCMAAn-y8.jpg:large

Ian Glaubinger "Maybe It's Because I'm Irish" Red from Shawshank Redemption sneak peek:

BMR-IcQCEAA3TPe.jpg:large

http://instagram.com/p/akrrehFkWk/

Not too much information has been given away about this show yet other than what the information from the first image, but so many great prints can be created using a fantastic colour like red so I am looking forward to seeing the results!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who wants to buy me one of these drawings, it's my birthday on July 15 :hilarious:
(I have a preference for one of Marie Bergeron)

New :

Last edited:
I'm a moron, I completely misread the flyer and I thought they were having an online preview sale today like they did for Bergeron, but of course the sale today is in the actual gallery and the online sale doesn't start until tomorrow! I stayed awake until 3am for nothing :(

I'm a moron, I completely misread the flyer and I thought they were having an online preview sale today like they did for Bergeron, but of course the sale today is in the actual gallery and the online sale doesn't start until tomorrow! I stayed awake until 3am for nothing :(

:emb: That is devotion! Practice for today around 12PM (PST). :thumbs:

Well Ben I have to hand it to you. When you're into something you're all in. At least the steel obsession is under control. I can see how these could get more expensive though EEK! Be careful my friend! We can't all be like Chris in his mondo mansion in Texas :p

Reactions: roseart
:emb: That is devotion! Practice for today around 12PM (PST). :thumbs:

12PM ain't too bad as that's only 8PM here so at least I can go to bed at a sensible time tonight!

Well Ben I have to hand it to you. When you're into something you're all in. At least the steel obsession is under control. I can see how these could get more expensive though EEK! Be careful my friend! We can't all be like Chris in his mondo mansion in Texas :p

Oh, I definitely don't do things by halves! The steel obsessions has basically gone with the vast majority of my collection being sold off, and trust me when I say that this hobby is way more expensive than steelbook collecting. I started collecting about 6-7 weeks ago I think and since then I've spent well over $1300.

P.S Good pickup of Gabz's Pacific Rim metal variant, I really do think the price will go up on those after the film has been seen by everyone. Speaking of which, I scored free tickets to see a preview screening of it and I thought the tickets were for tomorrow, I woke up this morning and received an email which said "Did you enjoy Pacific Rim?" as it turns out the screening was today, and I completely missed it :(

I stayed awake until 3am for nothing :(

I scored free tickets to see a preview screening of it and I thought the tickets were for tomorrow, I woke up this morning and received an email which said "Did you enjoy Pacific Rim?" as it turns out the screening was today, and I completely missed it :(

I really do not mean to, but :hilarious:.

They have medication for these types of conditions. Time-lapse syndrome. I'm sure there is a root or herb that could help you out. :p

If your moving through time & space, I'm not really sure what can be done. :dunno:

From FB:

Hero Complex Gallery
We'll be starting the online sale (and PAUL SHIPPER CHARITY AUCTION) for Red at 1pm Pacific today, not at noon as previously stated, some people had it down as 1pm so to be fair to everyone we are holding it at that time, hope this isn't an inconvenience for anyone.

So, who got what prints?

I had 5-6 in mind originally but decided to cut that down to 3, which were:

"Slice of Life" by Marko Manev
"Django" by Mark Reihill
"Apocalypse Now" by Marie Bergeron

Last edited:
Ended up purchasing
"Apocalypse Now" by Marie Bergeron And
"Neo biker" by JP Valderrama

Was hoping to get the dredd print but apparently seemed to be the first one to sell out.

Hellboy "And Upon His Brow is Set a Crown of Flame" (Paul Shipper)
Joker "I'm An Agent of Chaos" (Paul Shipper)
Apocalypse Now (Marie Bergeron)
28 Weeks Later "Maintain The Quarantine" (QFSChris) $42 HGC
Django (Mark Reihill)

Had someone PB me Porco Rosso by Kako & Neo Biker & Metamorphosis by JP Valderrama - Fresh Doodle as I was afraid they would sellout at the show.

:movie:​