Resident Evil Quadrilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
G2, 4 Disc.

Release Date: June 1st, 2012

http://media-dealer.de/Sonderangebo...lbook-inkl-3D-Fassung-von-Teil-4-Blu-ray.html

81xnHlvEPRL__AA1500_.jpg

Thanks berl1n:

front:

back:

inside with disc holder:

inside artwork:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope there be inside artwork. I bet the back will have writing as German steelz normall do.
Even so some of the greatest and most sought after German steelbooks have printed (i.e. Rambo/Wanted/The Mist/Hellboy II/Death Race etc :D ;)

Is anyone doing a group buy? I have not seen one yet or maybe I can't find it.

Yes, go to the steelbook trading area and look for Group Buys. You'll find it in there. Or, you can order it from Amazon.de yourself if it will actually be sold by amazon.

Edit: It appears that it won't be sold by Amazon.de. At least not that we know of yet.

Last edited:
Yes, go to the steelbook trading area and look for Group Buys. You'll find it in there. Or, you can order it from Amazon.de yourself if it will actually be sold by amazon.

Edit: It appears that it won't be sold by Amazon.de. At least not that we know of yet.

Hmmm I think I am having an issue trying to find the group buy section. :(

Nevermind. I found it. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
So this sold out before it was released (listing said only available from third party sellers, for several days), but release date is supposed to be June 1.

So this sold out before it was released (listing said only available from third party sellers, for several days), but release date is supposed to be June 1.
It's not D, it's a Media Dealer exclusive and it's still available at their website, the one on Amazon.de is more likely to be 3rd party sellers trying to make some money ;)

Is this really their exclusive? I kind of doubt ... do I need to get this confirmed?

Someone might want to put in the OP that it's a G2 and also a 4-disc set so anybody that's curious won't have to go digging for it. I know there's a 4-disc symbol on the front but some people might not see it. Plus, hopefully Wreck can get us some insider knowledge on it too.

I'm stoked for this to release. It'll be a nice addition to the collection.

Reactions: digitalbabe