books.com.tw
YesAsia - release date of January 4th, 2013

Release date: 21st december 2012
Price: NT$1,280 ($43 usd, £27)

RE5.jpg

my first steelbook post, hope i've done it right

Actual pics thanks to domalarite:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you checked your account. You'll have another invoice to pay for shipping.

Yes I have, but that last status on my order is:
12/26/2012 Have been stocking

I fear that it is now out of stock and that they will not fill my order, even though I ordered it back in November......:ohno:

This is still showing 5 copies available?!?!?

Is it worth ordering given the amount of orders that have probably been placed since Alex posted it?

Are Books.com.tw customs friendly?

books.com.tw got 5 instock :hilarious: are they are full of Bull Dust ? or Wat :hilarious:

they just want you to place an Order with them !!

I would be cvery carefull dealing with the Books web site !!

I heard real bad reports from guys who live in China about them EEK!

I waited waited waited and finally grabbed Prometheus Taiwan with slip + booklet for 47 quid at fleabay. Lot of Korean and TW Steels are not selling at a high price in fleabay at the moment which is good news for few and bad for some. Ultimately patience is virtue.

Reactions: Top_cat2
I think this one could be quite a bit rarer than Prometheus though. The usual Asian ebay sellers don't seem to have many at all, which is a good indicator.

Either JSDVD got chronically short-shipped or it was a very small print run. Either way it's definitely tougher to get than most.

I waited waited waited and finally grabbed Prometheus Taiwan with slip + booklet for 47 quid at fleabay. Lot of Korean and TW Steels are not selling at a high price in fleabay at the moment which is good news for few and bad for some. Ultimately patience is virtue.

Prometheus ~ Asia came in like a Tidal Wave EEK! ~ it was scarry :ohno:

it has now subsided & like you say "patience is a Virtue" which many Collectors don not seem to posses :rolleyes: Well done mate :thumbs:

I think this one could be quite a bit rarer than Prometheus though. The usual Asian ebay sellers don't seem to have many at all, which is a good indicator.

Either JSDVD got chronically short-shipped or it was a very small print run. Either way it's definitely tougher to get than most.

Very True Rob !!

this is a Not so good Movie IMO ~ But just like JR the Movie is not so important these Days :naughty: its the availabillity that makes the Value

Min for this is gonna be $100 If you know some one :naughty: ~ If not , try $150 as I dont see many Asian Dealers with it either ;) ~ then slap Postage & Customs ontop :hilarious:

Just ordered from Books.com.TW after missing out at JSDVD and then YesAsia.

Their website is giving me a headache. :ohno: