books.com.tw
YesAsia - release date of January 4th, 2013

Release date: 21st december 2012
Price: NT$1,280 ($43 usd, £27)

RE5.jpg

my first steelbook post, hope i've done it right

Actual pics thanks to domalarite:

Last edited by a moderator:
I still worried about jsdvd they didn't email me about shipping charge?!?!

I had the same problem and i had to email them twice to get a reply!! They then told me they were oos and they didnt tell me!!:angry:And i preordered this back in nov! i suggest you send them a message to find out whats going on!! good luck:ohno:

Reactions: Tiger
But your a type of collector that doesn't want to pay a premium for an identicle steel so I am surprised you're ordering this. If you keep it sealed it be worth more.

Yes, I am aware that it might be worth more if kept sealed. At times I do collect some Steels with slips provided the price is right.

I just saw some videos posted in youtube and wow, what an amazing Steelbook this is.

Yes, I am aware that it might be worth more if kept sealed. At times I do collect some Steels with slips provided the price is right.

I just saw some videos posted in youtube and wow, what an amazing Steelbook this is.

So the question is are you opening this I presume to watch the movie?

Reactions: Marina Blue
Of course but I should first receive the package from kimchi with whom I have been having a tough time recently. The biggest reason for buying is that the Steelbook is a complete package (3D / 2D / Bonus). I don't want to splash my cash on Steels with missing discs. I intentionally didn't order the Taiwan Steelbook as I don't like jsdvd who are in the same league as FNAC when it comes to dispute resolution. I missed to order with YA as didn't even know that they would list the TW version.

Last edited:
This one already shows all the signs of being a future grail: a gorgeous looking release that was severely under-supplied to retailers. Even the usual ebay merchants don't have the usual quantities to sell, and reseller prices are already nudging $200. Unless they print up some more then this one is going to join that list of Asian steels that can only be had for serious money. :drool:

Ugh....also ordered from JSDVD.....no word on shipping yet. no replies to emails yet either. They did charge my CC back when I ordered it though......