books.com.tw
YesAsia - release date of January 4th, 2013

Release date: 21st december 2012
Price: NT$1,280 ($43 usd, £27)

RE5.jpg

my first steelbook post, hope i've done it right

Actual pics thanks to domalarite:

Last edited by a moderator:
personally posty01 I would seek advice from 1 of the older standing members on here ,even Wreck or some one who has been precuring steelz from these eastablishments for some time ??

I got mine in the post on the day after Boxing Day & only wished I Ordered more :( ~ but due to the precuerement restraints , was only allowed to aquire 1 Copy :emb: ~ which in Hindsight I prefer as It keeps the Ebay Scalpers & Farum pushers away from stock piling them :D

I just wanted to show a pic of 2 amazing steel books guys thart I think will both be highly sought after in time :thumbs: ~ but I am a bit embarrased now after hearing such trajic news :(

dscf9133z.jpg
Thanks for that but HUBMUSWELL has come to my rescue and is helping me out in getting me one!:LOL: jsdvd have given me a full refund no problem but I still don't know they didn't secure the stock amount considering I preordered early (nov)? Like you guys say it must be really limited stock and I was just unlucky!!

Hi Liam,

You need to go to there global site to ship to UK. The link above may be to their NA site. Look around the top of the webpage to change sites. Hope you get your order in on time.

Just checked the link above is to the NA site. Right under the sale banner at the top of that page just click North America and you should be able to change your shipping destination.

Last edited:
Reactions: liammurphy1985
Hi Liam,

You need to go to there global site to ship to UK. The link above may be to their NA site. Look around the top of the webpage to change sites. Hope you get your order in on time.

Thanks so much, I ended up following an auto link which gave me a 500 error, then found a UK web address which let me order again - finally got an order placed!!! Also got the BB/TDK Korean jumbo, just for fun :scat:

Reactions: bgmat58
Getting nowhere. Couldn't check out with Paypal and now basket is empty when you try to checkout.

What a crock of ****.

Thanks so much, I ended up following an auto link which gave me a 500 error, then found a UK web address which let me order again - finally got an order placed!!! Also got the BB/TDK Korean jumbo, just for fun :scat:

How did you order this just now? I've been checking YA for days in the vain hope this comes back. Luck lucky man.

Last edited:

Good deal, Liam. Glad you were able to secure a copy.

It is now showing as OOS again. For those that got in let's hope we don't get cancelled!!

Reactions: liammurphy1985
How did you order this just now? I've been checking YA for days in the vain hope this comes back. Luck lucky man.

I actually randomly checked YA for Bourne Legacy Collection (Korea) having missed out and I saw Res Evil in stock! As I was trying to check out (and failing), I checked here and someone had already posted...

Hopefully I got the order in OK though - after I paid, I went back and added 10,000 copies to my basket (and took them out again straight away) so now worried that they just didn't remove it from sale quick enough but that it was sold out, and that my order will be cancelled. I hope not! :ohno:

I actually randomly checked YA for Bourne Legacy Collection (Korea) having missed out and I saw Res Evil in stock! As I was trying to check out (and failing), I checked here and someone had already posted...

Hopefully I got the order in OK though - after I paid, I went back and added 10,000 copies to my basket (and took them out again straight away) so now worried that they just didn't remove it from sale quick enough but that it was sold out, and that my order will be cancelled. I hope not! :ohno:

You should be ok. Well done. ;)