books.com.tw
YesAsia - release date of January 4th, 2013

Release date: 21st december 2012
Price: NT$1,280 ($43 usd, £27)

RE5.jpg

my first steelbook post, hope i've done it right

Actual pics thanks to domalarite:

Last edited by a moderator:
caunt see this coming back in stock T EEK!

its Top Shelf steel book , with every one chasing it now , so its gonna be a tough one to catch now @ a decent Buy Price :ohno:

well finally jsdvd got back to me today after it took me a couple of times trying! But not with good news:( thet told me they cant complete my order due to there supplier not having enough stock! and i preordered this back in november!!:angry: Bit p****d why they didnt tell me instead of me having to do all the running around!!! So lost out on this one:(:( (if anyone can help me get hold of one please let me know?)
Hope the rest of you guys waiting dont get the bad news either!!

well finally jsdvd got back to me today after it took me a couple of times trying! But not with good news:( thet told me they cant complete my order due to there supplier not having enough stock! and i preordered this back in november!!:angry: Bit p****d why they didnt tell me instead of me having to do all the running around!!! So lost out on this one:(:( (if anyone can help me get hold of one please let me know?)
Hope the rest of you guys waiting dont get the bad news either!!

No news for me and i hope im not gonna get bad news;)

I just checked my account and they sent me shipping fee :)

Last edited:
personally posty01 I would seek advice from 1 of the older standing members on here ,even Wreck or some one who has been precuring steelz from these eastablishments for some time ??

I got mine in the post on the day after Boxing Day & only wished I Ordered more :( ~ but due to the precuerement restraints , was only allowed to aquire 1 Copy :emb: ~ which in Hindsight I prefer as It keeps the Ebay Scalpers & Farum pushers away from stock piling them :D

I just wanted to show a pic of 2 amazing steel books guys thart I think will both be highly sought after in time :thumbs: ~ but I am a bit embarrased now after hearing such trajic news :(

dscf9133z.jpg