Digibook Senna: LE Blu-ray Digibook [UK]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
A Blu-ray digibook version of the documentary about Brazilian Formula One legend Ayrton Senna will be released in the UK on the 10th of October. A special edition which includes a model of his F1 racing car will also be available.

More details on the Hidefninja Blu-ray digibook news site here

Amazon purchase information - digibook here and Collector's edition here

EDIT: NOW OOP.

Senna.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja and rodtp
Is now out of print!

Other incoming reprints?

Regards, sav.

i dont think it was a reprint, i remember buying kick ass from the same seller back when it was oop, he had about 15 to sell so i think hes done the same this time with senna but i dont expect it to come back now.

Just to let everyone know that may have re-ordered this it is the original digibook and SENNA IS embossed on the slip :scat:

Thank you Amazon / Indigo Starfish

I don't think your post was deleted - I certainly didn't.
What did you say anyway?

Yeah, sorry that would have helped wouldn't it! :D

I think I clicked 'preview post' instead of 'submit post', so not going mad just getting careless ;)

Anyway, was just posting to say that copies received today and it's definitely the same version (embossed slip cover), but others have already confirmed that now :)

010-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon has canceled the order for Senna Digibook.
Certainly has helped UK customers evading the order, but the poor italian customer has been without. Ordained when he was available, misconduct by the seller.

First cdwow.ie, now amazon.co.uk, two cancellations ..

Regards, sav.

Amazon has canceled the order for Senna Digibook.
Certainly has helped UK customers evading the order, but the poor italian customer has been without. Ordained when he was available, misconduct by the seller.

First cdwow.ie, now amazon.co.uk, two cancellations ..

Regards, sav.

it wasnt amazon direct though it was indigostarfish, when did you place your order ? as i ordered this time last week and both arrived 2 days later.

Oggetto: Your Order with Amazon.co.uk
Da: [email protected]
A: sav
Data: 17/11/2011 08:01

Order Summary:
Delivery Details : (orders will arrive in 2 deliveries)
Order #: 026-7096480-8809161
Delivery Method: FREE Super Saver Delivery
Delivery Preference: Group my items into as few deliveries as possible
Items: £20.82
Postage & Packing: £0.00
------
Total before VAT: £20.82
VAT: £4.37
------
Order Total: £25.19

Dispatch estimate for these items: 19 Nov 2011 1 "Gandhi [Blu-ray] [2009][Region Free]"
Candice Bergen; Blu-ray; £6.99
In stock
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

Delivery estimate:We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time. 1 "Senna - Triple Play with 'Making of' Production Notes (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)"
Ayrton Senna; Audio CD; £17.99
In stock
Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

I do not think was available at the time of the order, continue the search but this time I was disappointed in Amazon (or the seller who sells on behalf of Amazon).

Regards, sav.

I somehow managed to place an order for this today over the phone. The lady I spoke to said there was only 1 item in stock. I just hope it's not a damaged copy. We'll find out soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk