Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England

Attachments

• senna.jpg
    senna.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 208
Last edited by a moderator:
All the models you are talking about are quite smaller than the one in the box. That is 1:12.

Maybe the box is a rip off, but the question is how much is that one?

Reactions: Flip
All the models you are talking about are quite smaller than the one in the box. That is 1:12.

Maybe the box is a rip off, but the question is how much is that one?

the 1:12 version was €41 to be exact but it has gone from the website most likely sold out, the 1:24 is also sold out that was €31 , i know they are smaller im just giving people alternatives

Either those selling it for £300+ are gawping at the price or they're thinking 'I'll have some of that as well!' :D

Thanks for heads up :D

OMG!!! ORDERED!!! ORDERED!!! ORDERED!!! I can't believe that price. @Naughtius Maximus thanks for letting me know mate.

Heads up for Aussie customers:

Order Details:

Senna - Limited Collector's Edition Triple Play (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy - With 1:12 F1 Lotus Model) (x1) , £41.66 + £39.99 shipping

Your total bill is £81.65

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
Ordered thanks been after this for ages and a bargain at this price :) will look great on my shelf

For that price I could send 10-20 steels or more via UPS courier to Australia. Bet you they send the junior office boy to walk it there instead.

Reactions: rodtp
Money taken order is now in dispatch, So happy to get this im a huge F1 fan but never had the funds to buy this, It's made my year :)

Last edited by a moderator: