Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England

Attachments

• senna.jpg
    senna.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 203
Last edited by a moderator:
Can they not tell you if it's in stock or not? That's not a very professional response from them if not.

Nah, my digi was unsealed unfortunately. I gathered everyone's was like that though... am I wrong?

They have just offered me a £5 discount which I have taken, The couldn't guarantee it would be available by the time they received the damaged one back.
yes looks like all digibooks aren't selaed

Reactions: Noodles
Noodles- Will check when i get home

They have just offered me a £5 discount which I have taken, The couldn't guarantee it would be available by the time they received the damaged one back.
yes looks like all digibooks aren't selaed

Cheers roadie, although after what Regan has just said, it's looking like they are all unsealed after all.

That's good of them to give you a part refund anyway Regan. I might actually do the same now, since I also just realised a part off my car was loose in the box. It's nothing a bit of glue won't fix, but still.

I've only just got around to properly inspecting everything, and I can kind of see why they were originally asking over £200... the car is very well made, and I love the box art too. This is possibly my favourite edition that I own now. Very happy with it! :D

Reactions: MrRegan and roadie
Cheers roadie, although after what Regan has just said, it's looking like they are all unsealed after all.

That's good of them to give you a part refund anyway Regan. I might actually do the same now, since I also just realised a part off my car was loose in the box. It's nothing a bit of glue won't fix, but still.

I've only just got around to properly inspecting everything, and I can kind of see why they were originally asking over £200... the car is very well made, and I love the box art too. This is possibly my favourite edition that I own now. Very happy with it! :D

I agree the car is very good quality :) Im putting mine in a Detolf with a mirrored base on top of the shelf with the digibook behind in a stand with the slip off :scat:

I just wish I'd bought 2 of these now, my Dad came around yesterday and when he saw this he reminded me it's Father's Day soon. Such an amazing price.

It was limited to one per customer anyway, but I'm sure you could've found a way around it if you really wanted to. Also, thanks for reminding me about Father's Day... I'd completely forgot!

Base has messed up with my order. When I received the box I could tell that was wrong. It was to light and small. When I opened the box up I couldn't believe I have received an Snorkel set instead of Senna EEK!

Last edited:
Base has messed up with my order. When I received the box I could tell that was wrong. It was to light and small. When I opened the box up I couldn't believe I have received an Snorkel set instead of Senna EEK!

Snorkel Set? that will come in handy where you are! lol

Sorry bud but that did make me chuckle and wince :E

What have base said?

Reactions: rodtp
They could have packed it much better.
Tbh, the box was tight, but there was no bubble wrap. Mine didn't sustain damage as such but a bit of the box has some creases. I will defo call them!

Are you serious? :hilarious: It's messed up

I Know ... that's a proper mess up. Two in row in the past 30 days EEK!

My GF bought me Batman Kotobukiya off eBay but I got a kids blanket set instead. Apparently USPS mixed up the boxes.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Snorkel Set? that will come in handy where you are! lol

Sorry bud but that did make me chuckle and wince :E

What have base said?

LOL They have sent a new set. The good news is that I can keep the snorkel set. :hilarious:

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus