Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England

Attachments

• senna.jpg
    senna.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 208
Last edited by a moderator:
I will probably end up selling the digibook. I believe the one I have is exactly the same that comes with this set. That way I can recover the shipping costs :)

Mine's out for delivery now... hopefully I don't miss them. :ohno:

Loving that box art by the way!

DPD delivered mine, not much protection inside but it was in a sturdy box :

I didn't even pay for express delivery, chuffed it arrived so quickly.

Reactions: rodtp
The front edges of my box are damaged creased :( all the bubble packaging was at one side so the box was pushed directly onto the shipping box with no protection gutted but have emailed them to see if I can get a replacement :ohno:

Last edited:
I missed the delivery guy by seconds because of a mix-up with a package of my sister's... I could bloody slap her right now. :angry:

Oh well, at least it gives me something to look forward to tomorrow (getting it redelivered). :D

The front edges of my box are damaged creased :( all the bubble packaging was at one side so the box was pushed directly onto the shipping box with no protection gutted but have emailed them to see if I can get a replacement :ohno:

Did you get a reply from them mate? Mine arrived with a bit of damage to the edges on the front too, but something tells me it was sent this way, because there's no sign of any damage to the box it was sent in. Can't complain for the price we paid though, plus I'll more than likely sell the digibook as I already bought that ages ago, and looking at the prices it's going for on eBay, we could easily make our money back and then some! EEK!

Did you get a reply from them mate? Mine arrived with a bit of damage to the edges on the front too, but something tells me it was sent this way, because there's no sign of any damage to the box it was sent in. Can't complain for the price we paid though, plus I'll more than likely sell the digibook as I already bought that ages ago, and looking at the prices it's going for on eBay, we could easily make our money back and then some! EEK!

They gave me the option to send it back for a replacement if it was in stock at the time,

Don't know if it's worth the risk :ohno: Did your digibook come sealed?

They gave me the option to send it back for a replacement if it was in stock at the time,

Don't know if it's worth the risk :ohno: Did your digibook come sealed?

Can they not tell you if it's in stock or not? That's not a very professional response from them if not.

Nah, my digi was unsealed unfortunately. I gathered everyone's was like that though... am I wrong?