spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Thanks for clarifying you have read my posts, a lot of people defending EB appear to think that the only issue is delays when there are other issues going on behind closed doors. It's your reference mentioning a week delay with Passengers and Zavvi delayed with GOTG Box which confused me? It's not really an alternative scenario and example to give. A week delay with Passengers is not 2 months of extra delays, 3 months payment in advance, and moving onto 3rd week of dispatch? No. And Zavvi GOTG delayed by 2 weeks, again you didn't pay 5 months up in advance? No. Those examples can be discarded as they appeared to be genuine delays from well established retailers, not a new struggling retailer.

I think they lost more than just one customer lol :rofl: Some people like, some people don't. But the factor you need to consider is if Person A is not fit to do Job Y, should they be in the Job? Or continue to struggle?

You're right. So I hope that the lessons they have learned are:
- people don't like to pay a lot of months in advance.
- don't say at the end of this weekend everything is shipped and don't do it.
- say upfront it's your first time and things can go wrong and quality can change.
- people rather like an announcement of a new product and it should be delivered within a short period of time.....not 6 months....so wait.
- explain the decisions of the lesser quality of some items.
- steelbooks should be sealed.
...and I probably missed a few.

If with the next item you are still doing them......yes, then stop, because people then will see you are not listening at all.

Reactions: sunnyx
You're right. So I hope that the lessons they have learned are:
- people don't like to pay a lot of months in advance.
- don't say at the end of this weekend everything is shipped and don't do it.
- say upfront it's your first time and things can go wrong and quality can change.
- people rather like an announcement of a new product and it should be delivered within a short period of time.....not 6 months....so wait.
- explain the decisions of the lesser quality of some items.
- steelbooks should be sealed.
...and I probably missed a few.

If with the next item you are still doing them......yes, then stop, because people then will see you are not listening at all.

You are right on one thing. I should consider giving them another chance.I really do want the Hot Fuzz and Worlds End trilogy. But I just don't want to see them struggling again and then be open to repeat of SOD. In a confused position :confused:

You are right on one thing. I should consider giving them another chance.I really do want the Hot Fuzz and Worlds End trilogy. But I just don't want to see them struggling again and then be open to repeat of SOD. In a confused position :confused:

Hot Fuzz still has the status TBA....if they are clever they finish SOTD properly, focus on The Mummy.....and after that take a deep breath....then focus on Hot Fuzz.
I personally would wait and see how The Mummy is going. If Hot Fuzz is up for preorder before The Mummy is finished, I would skip it. And yes, it could mean you've let it go for nothing. But hey, that's me.
I will then try to get it on eBay.....and yes, probably for more, I'm ok with that. A calculated risk.

Hot Fuzz still has the status TBA....if they are clever they finish SOTD properly, focus on The Mummy.....and after that take a deep breath....then focus on Hot Fuzz.
I personally would wait and see how The Mummy is going. If Hot Fuzz is up for preorder before The Mummy is finished, I would skip it. And yes, it could mean you've let it go for nothing. But hey, that's me.
I will then try to get it on eBay.....and yes, probably for more, I'm ok with that. A calculated risk.

Why didnt you pre-order it before it sold out?

I've given up hope of ever getting this! Finally got shipping notice & tracking...got a text from DHL on Thursday that it would be delivered on Friday. Called DHL to confirm & have the signature requirement removed. Nothing on Friday so I call & was told the text was just an estimate...OK then why not tell me that when I called!! Just checked the tracking and it shows arrival in Ohio...clear customs...shipped from Ohio & arrived in....the U.K....the idiots sent it back. Can't call until Monday now...just frustrating beyond belief!!!

My Blu Box is scheduled to picked up by Hermes tomorrow from EverythingBlu
My order was booked in with Hermes on Friday for a scheduled collection
Hermes tracking has a Parcel due for collection on 05/06/2017 between 08:00 AM and 20:00 PM

So my order will be collected by Hermes on Monday and then I wait for Hermes to ship to my address in Ireland and then be processed by Nightline

Nightline Courier deliver Hermes Parcels in Rep of Ireland when parcels arrive in Rep of Ireland

EverythingBlu is now using Royal Mail for UK address but are still using Hermes for International Address

Going by previous Hermes Courier orders it will be 2-3 days after it leaves UK to arrive in Rep of Ireland

I cancelled mine this morning.
EverythingBlu promised two times to ship the next day and my order is still unfulfilled.

I don't like being lied to - had they said, hey, sorry, we need another 3-4 days, no problem.

I received my lovely boxset yesterday and luckily it arrived safely, but with no thanks to the Hermes driver. He obviously couldn't read the fragile tape all over the box and just threw it over the 7-foot high back garden wall. It survived this time due to the great packaging, but what about the next time? :angry::angry::angry:

Got a reply from the company on the 1st of june the package would be sent the next day, still no update on my order. Not sure if its actually shipped or not

Dunno what all the fuss is about. It's a crap steelbook for a movie that lets face it, no one was really dying to have in our collection again. I think the anticipation of something is sometimes greater than the satisfaction of having it.. Steelbook packages announced.. Hype hype hype.. When the arrive, subpar. What could they really do with Shaun of the Dead anyway,same for the other two. Plenty better British movies they could have focused on

Reactions: frankfish44
I left a comment on a members instagram who received theirs on May 26 saying I was still waiting for my shipping. EB went out of their way to send me a pm on ig, asking for my order number to check on it. Haven't heard from them since... I mean, I get being helpful, but that was just the gesture of being helpful, the act of actually helping has yet to occur, lol.

Why didnt you pre-order it before it sold out?
I do not like the long waiting time.

I still have some issues with this whole concept. First get the money...then take something in production and then sell it.
When you already have a prototype and then start selling it, I know exactly what I am getting.
Yes, the prototype costs money, but in a worst case scenario, you can throw it away. When you start a business you have to take some risks.....if you believe in the product, it should not be an issue AND you have done the research if people will buy it.

When I read the posts about the limited card number change of material I immediately thought it was done to cut the costs. Printing on "metal" (aluminium), each with a different number, really costs a lot of money.
If you would have done a prototype, you know exactly what the (total) price is going to be.