spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
I can't seem to track mine, it just says handed off to our partner but who is their partner? I've tried DHL, UPS, USPS, as well as a few others including some UK curriers and still nothing. Once again they are not answering their support emails as I asked for their help on this issue. [email protected] is their correct email isn't it?

Which courier did they use? Myhermes still for USA?

The tracking number links to http://www.ipostparcels.com/ but when I track it, it just has "Your consignment is currently with our partner for delivery to you.". So I don't have a clue as to who actually had it first and who has it now.
its DHL for the states and it wont update on the IPP site after "collected/with partner" status. I think i got a email from DHL when they processed mine

On that support email I forgot that when I sent it was 11pm UK time. I did get a reply and then a second reply after that, he seemed a little miffed. Maybe I woke him up or something. Seems almost as though he's still watching this thread, just not replying.
No problem. Please note too, we are in the UK, so if we do not respond to an email that is sent at 11pm UK time you are unlikely going to get a reply until office hours. It is now 2am and by chance we saw your email. Just letting you know.

Reactions: Snollygoster
"Meaningless pictures of damaged boxes?"...... Typical comment from someone who's never stumped up for a premium release.
As I need to spell it out :rolleyes: . . . "Meaningless pictures of damaged boxes" refers to the fact that photos of superficial damage to the oversized outer packing box are meaningless . . . as in. said damage has absolutely no relationship to the contents which are packed extremely well.
Now, If someone stood on the outer box and then jumped up and down on it resulting in a flattened Blubox and photographed that damage then I'd understand the point . . . yes siree.
As it stands, it's a slightly ripped outer box and nothing more and if you can't grasp that fact there's little more I can say on the subject.

. . . and anyway what's premium / non-premium got to do with the point being made :arghh:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N.B. Still waiting for pics of damaged Bluboxes :whistle: of which there must be more than a few if Hermes is such a low down dirty courier :watch:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Where I live it's a very nice area so we seem to get a lot of respect on our parcels from the couriers.
Lol, I don't think the area makes a difference. "oh, this is a crap area, I best kick it around so it feels at home"
Maybe it's just not their policy to throw parcels over the fence into the back garden, or leave them in a recycle bin now? :rofl: Either way glad those who have received it have not had any damaged goods yet.

Also, since my lenti still hasn't been shipped, I've decided to cancel and get the fullslip instead

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz and virkia
Lol, I don't think the area makes a difference. "oh, this is a crap area, I best kick it around so it feels at home"
Maybe it's just not their policy to throw parcels over the fence into the back garden, or leave them in a recycle bin now? :rofl: Either way glad those who have received it have not had any damaged goods yet.

Also, since my lenti still hasn't been shipped, I've decided to cancel and get the fullslip instead

I guess I am just lucky right? :D

They shipped mine out (at 1am) after I complained on their FB page. So yeah, that's definitely your best option.

Even though I'd already complained to them on Twitter and it did nothing.

um, what.

unless your talking about the internal atoms, I'm pretty sure its ok to judge an item ok based on visual checks

No, I think you need to think a little bit more like a collector. Never said not to judge an item from visual checks. What happens if you dont open the steel and there are damages you cannot see internally? And when you do open it and discover the damage it be too late to make a claim? If you are referring to visible checks on an opened steel, fully examined inside out and all the goodies, that's fine. But you never said that :D

As I need to spell it out :rolleyes: . . . "Meaningless pictures of damaged boxes" refers to the fact that photos of superficial damage to the oversized outer packing box are meaningless . . . as in. now let me tale it slow so you and yours can understand, said damage has absolutely no relationship to the contents which are packed extremely well.
Now, If someone stood on the outer box and then jumped up and down on it resulting in a flattened Blubox and photographed that damage then I'd understand the point . . . yes siree.
As it stands, it's a slightly ripped outer box and nothing more and if you can't grasp that fact there's little more I can say on the subject.

. . . and anyway what's premium / non-premium got to do with the point being made :arghh:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N.B. Still waiting for pics of damaged Bluboxes :whistle: of which there must be more than a few if Hermes is such a low down dirty courier :watch:

The white box I received was padded well and the quality of the carton was good. No crushing.

I've had crushed parcels before...Namely from Blufans when they use really small cartons.

IMO - Royal Mail handles parcels really well as it goes through their distribution and delivery to the end customer. Hermes stacks them high and tight in their delivery vans.

Anyways, Hermes appears to have been dropped for UK delivery for the next release. Long live Royal Mail :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad