Amazon Japan - ¥3,651
HMV JP - ¥4,096
Notes: Limited to 4000 production quantity

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No. I mean that the limit for each order isnt 1 copy but 3 copies.
Got the same thing with "End of Watch Metalpak".

So i think there are more than 3 available at all.

Your right! :p It let me order 3, even though I already have 1 on order....:wtf:

Strange as they usually limit you to 1 copy per order!! :dunno:

Preordered :scat:

But it's saying this is Region A. Do we know if this is true?

My multi-region Blu Ray player has given up the ghost and I won't be getting a replacement any time soon!

Shipped as well, nice that I didn't have to bother with cc through my bank... I guess Lol

Says a projected delivery of Monday o_0. FL, USA... don't remember paying for extra shipping, just gift.

Still available @ YesAsia

I wouldn't rely on them as it states shipping in 7-14 days. :hilarious:

And usually when Amazon.jp has sold out yesasia are never are able to get stock....Happened to me quite a few times with them. That's why I stopped using them a year ago after the Skyfall fiasco.....:ohno:

I wouldn't rely on them as it states shipping in 7-14 days. :hilarious:

And usually when Amazon.jp has sold out yesasia are never are able to get stock....Happened to me quite a few times with them. That's why I stopped using them a year ago after the Skyfall fiasco.....:ohno:

I disagree with that post. I usually get my Japanese Steels from Yesasia. Never used Amazon Japan as they are more expensive and incur customs costs.

They usually arrive within 10 days from Yesasia, they mark the cost down (haven't got caught with customs yet) and are very well packaged. Never had a problem with stock with them either.

Mine shipped during the week so should have this soon.

Reactions: mlmaier84
There are no customs fees with amazon.jp anymore as you pay the import fee upfront just like amazon.us...

And any order I have placed with yesasia took over a month to get here as well as letting me down on 2 occasions by cancelling my order because they could not get stock of the Japan steel....My experience as well as a few others on here!
Thats why I will NEVER use them again...:p

Anyway back on track my order is on it's way from amazon.jp....:scat:

Last edited:
There are no customs fees with amazon.jp anymore as you pay the import fee upfront just like amazon.us...

That's a contradiction though! You're paying it upfront, but you're still paying it.

I've never paid anything extra with Yesasia other than the retail price! :p

Now back on topic :naughty:

That's a contradiction though! You're paying it upfront, but you're still paying it.

I've never paid anything extra with Yesasia other than the retail price! :p

Now back on topic :naughty:

You said "customs costs". Theres No ridiculous PF handling fee anymore just the VAT as with any item imported from outside the EU...:p

And only amounts to £4-5 instead of the extra £11-12 PF used to add on top! Thats gone. And every time I order from amazon.us I have to pay the VAT, so it's no different for me anyway.

And YES you avoid paying any VAT when it gets to Ireland ordering with yesasia! I don't mind paying the VAT as it's not that much extra and I also get my items in 3 days max! Plus if anything goes wrong customer service with amazon.jp is excellent.

yesasia cost = £31.66

Amazon.jp shipped to the UK/3 days, cost = £34.58 / Difference £2.92, not that much I think! :naughty:

Last edited: