Amazon Japan - ¥3,651
HMV JP - ¥4,096
Notes: Limited to 4000 production quantity

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it this morning. What a beauty. The finish is excellent. So pleased I ordered this. Packaging was top notch as usual.

Just got mine in a few minutes ago, packed in a paper bag, in a huge box with wrapping paper for protection. I agree about the finish. I don't think it's matte, but it's hard to tell with the shrinkwrap. Great steel indeed.

JP - Side Effects

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

MqUUCcv.jpg

S0ka1MC.jpg

OqO5ZSQ.jpg

m06g12w.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

k8MpK7v.jpg

fHZ2B7n.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

kosJ420.jpg
JA3I8kG.jpg

YtdK5g6.jpg

This is a great movie (but what movie isn't from Steven Soderbergh, doh, I forgot Magic Mike) and a great steel. I have the us amaray with slip, this steel, and would like to get the UK amaray with slip to round out my collection.

This has now jumped in price to ¥6,480. EEK!

Third party seller, but Stock held and shipped by Amazon.jp so gift wrap still available. ;)

I've not seen the movie yet but the steel does look good. I like most other Steven Soderbergh movies so I think I will like this too.

This has now jumped in price to ¥6,480. EEK!

Third party seller, but Stock held and shipped by Amazon.jp so gift wrap still available. ;)

Warning that import deposit isn't available on third parties and when gift wrapping no invoice is included. I recently did this and got charged based on 5880 yen goods and 5880 shipping. It was 5880 yen for both. Currently in dispute with dhl. So check your paperwork after

Warning that import deposit isn't available on third parties and when gift wrapping no invoice is included. I recently did this and got charged based on 5880 yen goods and 5880 shipping. It was 5880 yen for both. Currently in dispute with dhl. So check your paperwork after

It's ok ric all my items from third party sellers go to an address in Japan. And then re packed and forwarded to me in the UK.......No worries with customs my friend.....:naughty:

That's bad news regarding DHL! I hope you get it sorted soon.....:ohno: