SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Feb 10, 2015
Wisconsin
SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Hello and welcome to my Star Wars themed mancave. As you can see I am a huge fan of both Star Wars Trilogies. The statues you see here are from Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format line. The collection itself is still very much a collection in progress, I couldn't tell you when I'll be finished but I do know that I am not done yet and I still have more statues on the way and I also have more posters/prints that will be added once they are framed.

The cabinets you see here are from Ikea, but all the parts are sold separately. The units themselves are called Besta, the doors are called Sindvik, and the interior lights are called Stotta.

In addition to the Star Wars collection the room features a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV, a Samsung HT-E5400 3D Home Theater System, as well as a Sony PS3 and a PS4.

20645872726_f08de58eb8_b.jpg

28261847536_c5fd4cb006_b.jpg

20645786006_044c2abe29_b.jpg

23131422163_b3a25e8682_b.jpg

Han Solo Premium Format

20484124900_668a48e1f7_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format

28545080820_1e940cbe28_b.jpg

20484033428_97bde53e50_b.jpg

Boba Fett Premium Format

20672126035_e602cfbed7_b.jpg

20645848566_394e2935d4_b.jpg

20678827501_5390a41116_b.jpg

20049555074_4c6a6d4260_b.jpg

Chewbacca Premium Format

20678801181_19f56e7658_b.jpg

20678796901_162ba943fd_b.jpg

Darth Vader Premium Format - Exclusive

20678813581_0555e08bbe_b.jpg

20662844162_52fa5ee902_b.jpg

20672092385_1720e9f451_b.jpg

Anakin Skywalker Premium Format - Exclusive

28074197060_9e7e0297b5_b.jpg

28253280852_f9961a2099_b.jpg

Darth Maul Premium Format

20672075315_7261cce184_b.jpg

20672076165_27950800eb_b.jpg

Stormtrooper Premium Format

22729120281_abb9fe77a8_b.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7_b.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e_b.jpg

C-3PO Premium Format

28215897371_a125546844_b.jpg

28190477082_4e8bc97a02_b.jpg

27678867873_123e0f0d31_b.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite XL Rug from ThinkGeek.com

20678779531_59d29a13aa_b.jpg

"The Bad Guys" Celebration VI Print by Doug Wheatley

20678772841_1326368a1f_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
So it sounds like MR was pretty much the same with SS as far as QC goes. Started out great but then went downhill. That Windu hilt is one good looking hilt. I think my favorite hilt would either be Dooku's or Obi-Wan's TPM.

Hope you find one :). You could also check Rebelscum and see if anyone is willing to sell theirs. Its a long shot but sometimes you'll get lucky and find someone who just has one laying around in storage and might let it go for the right price.

Honestly, they were all pretty damn cool! The Windu one, however, had so many small details I never knew off. Kinda like a pimps saber, LOL! Checked ebay prices for a goof and they seem to be about the same as when I sold mine. Looks like they are holding their value.

Reactions: SithLord84
Honestly, they were all pretty damn cool! The Windu one, however, had so many small details I never knew off. Kinda like a pimps saber, LOL! Checked ebay prices for a goof and they seem to be about the same as when I sold mine. Looks like they are holding their value.

Pimp Saber, LMAO! That definitely fits SLJ. Just like how he carved bad mother f***er onto his personal saber. Saw the prices on eBay too, good God thats one expensive piece of metal :OMG:.

Have you heard anything about your Commander Cody yet? The Ex has finally shipped and the pics look pretty freaking good. But apparently the gun sticks out really far and you have to turn him sideways to fit in a besta w/ door. When you get him can you post pics of how he looks in there. He turned out so good I'm really considering him.

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
Pimp Saber, LMAO! That definitely fits SLJ. Just like how he carved bad mother f***er onto his personal saber. Saw the prices on eBay too, good God thats one expensive piece of metal :OMG:.

Have you heard anything about your Commander Cody yet? The Ex has finally shipped and the pics look pretty freaking good. But apparently the gun sticks out really far and you have to turn him sideways to fit in a besta w/ door. When you get him can you post pics of how he looks in there. He turned out so good I'm really considering him.

Haven't received any emails from my supplier, but should be soon I imagine. Good to know about the blaster. Was planning to display it where I currently have the AOTC Clone on my TV stand. Will get pics up for sure!

I know! LOL! Crazy! If another company starts making hilts though from all the movies, I'll probably give in and buy'em all over again.

BTW, it looks like the XM 1/4 Boba and 1/4 Vader will be up for preorder during the Singapore Comic Con next month. Unsure if they have finished product or if it will still be digital images we saw earlier.

http://www.xm-studios.com/sgtcc-2015-what-to-expect-from-xm.aspx

Last edited:
Haven't received any emails from my supplier, but should be soon I imagine. Good to know about the blaster. Was planning to display it where I currently have the AOTC Clone on my TV stand. Will get pics up for sure!

I know! LOL! Crazy! If another company starts making hilts though from all the movies, I'll probably give in and buy'em all over again.

BTW, it looks like the XM 1/4 Boba and 1/4 Vader will be up for preorder during the Singapore Comic Con next month. Unsure if they have finished product or if it will still be digital images we saw earlier.

http://www.xm-studios.com/sgtcc-2015-what-to-expect-from-xm.aspx

Oh man, I can't wait to see how these will turn out. Hope they have pics. Gotta say XM is getting products out at a pretty steady pace.

Cody should look really good up there, especially with Rex on the other side. :thumbs:

I'm kinda surprised EFX hasn't made more hilts. Its run by the same guy who was at MR.

Oh man, I can't wait to see how these will turn out. Hope they have pics. Gotta say XM is getting products out at a pretty steady pace.

Cody should look really good up there, especially with Rex on the other side. :thumbs:

I'm kinda surprised EFX hasn't made more hilts. Its run by the same guy who was at MR.

You're tellin' me! I don't know why some of these companies want to get the SW license just to sit on it. It seems their Website never gets updated either.

I think it'll look good too. But, it's just until the SW PS4 ships, then that will be on one side, and the new Vader PF on the other. :D

I hope they have pics of finished product. Seems a little fast though. Maybe I'm just so used to SS being slow, LOL!

Thank you SithLord84.:thumbs:

You're welcome, hope it helps. :)

You're tellin' me! I don't know why some of these companies want to get the SW license just to sit on it. It seems their Website never gets updated either.

I think it'll look good too. But, it's just until the SW PS4 ships, then that will be on one side, and the new Vader PF on the other. :D

I hope they have pics of finished product. Seems a little fast though. Maybe I'm just so used to SS being slow, LOL!

I think EFX just sits on pretty much every license they get. I'm not sure what really goes on there.

That PS4 will look awesome next to that new Vader PF. Can't wait to see your pics when that thing finally ships. Probably in 2017 lol.

I saw this posted on the Freaks board:

11880595_430996577102281_8676153057808452397_n.jpg

It certainly looks very dynamic. I'd need to see a much higher resolution before I could make a judgement on it though.

You're welcome, hope it helps. :)

I think EFX just sits on pretty much every license they get. I'm not sure what really goes on there.

That PS4 will look awesome next to that new Vader PF. Can't wait to see your pics when that thing finally ships. Probably in 2017 lol.

I saw this posted on the Freaks board:

11880595_430996577102281_8676153057808452397_n.jpg

It certainly looks very dynamic. I'd need to see a much higher resolution before I could make a judgement on it though.

Oh dear lord, yes! I have a feeling XM is going to kill it in the 1/4 scale statue market for Star Wars! Yeah, higher res pics are needed, but just seeing this makes all kinds of happy. :) Wonder when we'll see Vader?

Oh dear lord, yes! I have a feeling XM is going to kill it in the 1/4 scale statue market for Star Wars! Yeah, higher res pics are needed, but just seeing this makes all kinds of happy. :) Wonder when we'll see Vader?

Hope in the next couple days they get better images up, hopefully for both characters. I wonder if Vader will be as dynamic.

That Boba's gonna be another 30" piece I think.

Hope in the next couple days they get better images up, hopefully for both characters. I wonder if Vader will be as dynamic.

That Boba's gonna be another 30" piece I think.

I was thinking the same thing as I sat on my lounger looking at the old Boba PF. These XM pieces may not be meant for Bestas, LOL!

I wonder about Vader too. I hope he's either super dynamic, like Boba, or doing nothing but standing there. SS has already made 2 in the middle.

LOL. I am probably in the minority, but I absolutely love the simplicity of the original Fett. I think the pose fits the character absolutely perfectly. The dynamicness of the XM one will probably be awesome but will be way too huge for me to display. So luckily I don't have to worry about coming up with thousands for this thing lol. I have a feeling SS is going to make Jango look really similar to XM's Boba.

Are you getting the new SS Boba too?

I'm looking forward to seeing Vader. After planning on being kinda disappointed with the Vader I got, I was actually pretty surprised how much I liked the pose. It looks really good in person, but a little on the lame side in pics. But Vader is someone I usually don't need to see doing something super dynamic. I'd like something a little more exciting than the Attakus one so many people seem to love, but I don't think I need him jumping or swinging his saber wildly. I have a feeling XM will keep it simple, and their old concept pic looked like he was reaching his hand out like the scene from Empire. Should look pretty cool.

LOL. I am probably in the minority, but I absolutely love the simplicity of the original Fett. I think the pose fits the character absolutely perfectly. The dynamicness of the XM one will probably be awesome but will be way too huge for me to display. So luckily I don't have to worry about coming up with thousands for this thing lol. I have a feeling SS is going to make Jango look really similar to XM's Boba.

Are you getting the new SS Boba too?

I'm looking forward to seeing Vader. After planning on being kinda disappointed with the Vader I got, I was actually pretty surprised how much I liked the pose. It looks really good in person, but a little on the lame side in pics. But Vader is someone I usually don't need to see doing something super dynamic. I'd like something a little more exciting than the Attakus one so many people seem to love, but I don't think I need him jumping or swinging his saber wildly. I have a feeling XM will keep it simple, and their old concept pic looked like he was reaching his hand out like the scene from Empire. Should look pretty cool.

Totally agree on the OG Vader PF! You have to see it in person to truly appreciate the piece. I still love how they did the mixed media on that one. The new SS Vader PF is kinda in the middle between what Attakus did, and what SS has already done. The OG Vader PF is a simple pose, but not like the Attakus one. For XM's, I hope they do either a real dynamic one like this:

Star-wars-episode3-Darth-Vader.jpg

vader.jpg

darth-vader-e1436354579496.jpg

Or, just a simple pose:

Darth-Vader.jpg

You're probably right though. The Empire pose is popular.

Yeah, I'm going to get the new SS Boba, and really really try and get the XM one. One of my neighbors has family in the Philippines, so trying to work out details on getting XM's stuff. That'd be kinda cool to have Jango in kinda the same smoke base, etc. It doesn't seem Sideshows style, but maybe they'll do something different. I cringe on the QC nightmares though.

Totally agree on the OG Vader PF! You have to see it in person to truly appreciate the piece. I still love how they did the mixed media on that one. The new SS Vader PF is kinda in the middle between what Attakus did, and what SS has already done. The OG Vader PF is a simple pose, but not like the Attakus one. For XM's, I hope they do either a real dynamic one like this:

Star-wars-episode3-Darth-Vader.jpg

vader.jpg

darth-vader-e1436354579496.jpg

Or, just a simple pose:

Darth-Vader.jpg

You're probably right though. The Empire pose is popular.

Yeah, I'm going to get the new SS Boba, and really really try and get the XM one. One of my neighbors has family in the Philippines, so trying to work out details on getting XM's stuff. That'd be kinda cool to have Jango in kinda the same smoke base, etc. It doesn't seem Sideshows style, but maybe they'll do something different. I cringe on the QC nightmares though.

I absolutely love the mixed media on the OG Vader PF. I'd say its still probably one of the best outfits to date from SS. Its just perfect. I love all of the poses you listed there. The last one reminds me of the Koto 1:10 Vader they have. I figured if they could blow that one up to quarter scale and add mixed media that would be pretty much a perfect statue. But I'm still excited to see the new SS Vader in-hand pics. I think that one like the OG is going to look even better in person than it does in pics, especially with its massive size.

Thats cool if your neighbor could somehow swing something to get you an XM piece. You could save thousands on that thing not having to deal with eBay. I'm still really looking forward to see how the Jango PF turns out. But if its the same design as the Boba XM I'll probably pass on it due to size, which I'll be really pissed about it cuz I really like the character and design. But if it has large smoke pieces it will probably be a QC nightmare for SS, just like the Reeve PF. The EX Reeve is still available for order :LOL:. Thats what happens when SS decides to get too dynamic with a piece.

Awesome collection thread! I've always really liked the original Star Wars movie posters, I'm going to have to get them myself one of these days.

Kind of funny (and not at all surprising) that XM is going to beat Sideshow to the punch in using the jet pack smoke effect. That statue is cool, but it's not spectacular. It would look better if his left foot wasn't on the ground, it kind of looks like he's slipping backwards. I wouldn't say this is better than the upcoming Sideshow one, but either one would be a good representation of Boba Fett in a collection.

Last edited:
Awesome collection thread! I've always really liked the original Star Wars movie posters, I'm going to have to get them myself one of these days.

Kind of funny (and not at all surprising) that XM is going to beat Sideshow to the punch in using the jet pack smoke effect. That statue is cool, but it's not spectacular. It would look better if his left foot wasn't on the ground, it kind of looks like he's slipping backwards. I wouldn't say this is better than the upcoming Sideshow one, but either one would be a good representation of Boba Fett in a collection.

Thanks bud!

I think the problem with almost all the "flying" statues I've seen is they don't look like they are flying because they have to attach at least some part of the foot to the base, if not even more than a foot. Boba here has got a lot of jet pack smoke coming out, but not a lot of elevation. I think if SS makes Jango with a similar jet pack effect the overall statue will probably look similar. The piece looks extremely dynamic, but to me museum poses just make the piece look more like a high quality expensive piece.

Oh and I wanted to ask are any of you guys using the Star Wars Card Trader App?

Last edited:
Thanks bud!

I think the problem with almost all the "flying" statues I've seen is they don't look like they are flying because they have to attach at least some part of the foot to the base, if not even more than a foot. Boba here has got a lot of jet pack smoke coming out, but not a lot of elevation. I think if SS makes Jango with a similar jet pack effect the overall statue will probably look similar. The piece looks extremely dynamic, but to me museum poses just make the piece look more like a high quality expensive piece.

Yeah action poses are a tough sell. Look at the Supergirl PF, they have her cape hanging straight down and her hair flying up, it's a mess. And everyone wants Green Lantern redone into a museum pose. The best action pose statue of Boba Fett is the Kotobukya one where it looks like he is landing.

What is the card trader app you speak of?

Yeah action poses are a tough sell. Look at the Supergirl PF, they have her cape hanging straight down and her hair flying up, it's a mess. And everyone wants Green Lantern redone into a museum pose. The best action pose statue of Boba Fett is the Kotobukya one where it looks like he is landing.

What is the card trader app you speak of?

That Supergirl just looks all kinds of weird. I wasn't really blown away by any of the DC PFs from this years SDCC honestly.

I like that Koto Boba. It was made with the other bounty hunters from Empire that you could collect and each one came with a single Vader piece that you could assemble to make a really awesome looking display.

The Star Wars card trader app is from Topps, its digital, its free and its free to play too. Its for both Android and Iphone and they have tons of cards, and new insert cards come out everyday. They give you 25,000 credits a day to spend or save, and if you log in everyday Monday - Saturday then on Sunday they give you 50,000 for that day. Its super addictive. You can check some videos out on YouTube if you want to see what its like. If you decide to download it let me know and I'll add you as a friend.

Reactions: terp_fan99
I absolutely love the mixed media on the OG Vader PF. I'd say its still probably one of the best outfits to date from SS. Its just perfect. I love all of the poses you listed there. The last one reminds me of the Koto 1:10 Vader they have. I figured if they could blow that one up to quarter scale and add mixed media that would be pretty much a perfect statue. But I'm still excited to see the new SS Vader in-hand pics. I think that one like the OG is going to look even better in person than it does in pics, especially with its massive size.

Thats cool if your neighbor could somehow swing something to get you an XM piece. You could save thousands on that thing not having to deal with eBay. I'm still really looking forward to see how the Jango PF turns out. But if its the same design as the Boba XM I'll probably pass on it due to size, which I'll be really pissed about it cuz I really like the character and design. But if it has large smoke pieces it will probably be a QC nightmare for SS, just like the Reeve PF. The EX Reeve is still available for order :LOL:. Thats what happens when SS decides to get too dynamic with a piece.

Yeah, I'm hoping we can work out a deal, otherwise, I'll have to resort to Ebay for XM stuff. :(

I think this will be a chance for SS to step up their game and crank out some awesome SW PF's, or XM and HT will leave them in the dust!

I'm just going to leave this here Lou...

11952939_1587564821464211_8326574835836806580_o.jpg
:OMG:

Outstanding! Man I can't wait to see convention pics! And Vader!

I think the pose is better than the new SS Boba, but it remains to be seen about the paint app. Either way, I'll have both in hand to compare and will most likely keep both too.

Thanks bud!

No. Sadly, I don't have a smart phone, LOL!

These are the supposed helmets from Rogue One:

rogueonebuckets.jpg

Sweet! I do find it interesting that the newer SW helmets are looking more and more like motorcycle helmets. ;)