SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Feb 10, 2015
Wisconsin
SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Hello and welcome to my Star Wars themed mancave. As you can see I am a huge fan of both Star Wars Trilogies. The statues you see here are from Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format line. The collection itself is still very much a collection in progress, I couldn't tell you when I'll be finished but I do know that I am not done yet and I still have more statues on the way and I also have more posters/prints that will be added once they are framed.

The cabinets you see here are from Ikea, but all the parts are sold separately. The units themselves are called Besta, the doors are called Sindvik, and the interior lights are called Stotta.

In addition to the Star Wars collection the room features a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV, a Samsung HT-E5400 3D Home Theater System, as well as a Sony PS3 and a PS4.

20645872726_f08de58eb8_b.jpg

28261847536_c5fd4cb006_b.jpg

20645786006_044c2abe29_b.jpg

23131422163_b3a25e8682_b.jpg

Han Solo Premium Format

20484124900_668a48e1f7_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format

28545080820_1e940cbe28_b.jpg

20484033428_97bde53e50_b.jpg

Boba Fett Premium Format

20672126035_e602cfbed7_b.jpg

20645848566_394e2935d4_b.jpg

20678827501_5390a41116_b.jpg

20049555074_4c6a6d4260_b.jpg

Chewbacca Premium Format

20678801181_19f56e7658_b.jpg

20678796901_162ba943fd_b.jpg

Darth Vader Premium Format - Exclusive

20678813581_0555e08bbe_b.jpg

20662844162_52fa5ee902_b.jpg

20672092385_1720e9f451_b.jpg

Anakin Skywalker Premium Format - Exclusive

28074197060_9e7e0297b5_b.jpg

28253280852_f9961a2099_b.jpg

Darth Maul Premium Format

20672075315_7261cce184_b.jpg

20672076165_27950800eb_b.jpg

Stormtrooper Premium Format

22729120281_abb9fe77a8_b.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7_b.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e_b.jpg

C-3PO Premium Format

28215897371_a125546844_b.jpg

28190477082_4e8bc97a02_b.jpg

27678867873_123e0f0d31_b.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite XL Rug from ThinkGeek.com

20678779531_59d29a13aa_b.jpg

"The Bad Guys" Celebration VI Print by Doug Wheatley

20678772841_1326368a1f_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
Thats definitely how I thought Yoda was, at least until I saw Episode II. To this day I can not remember another single part of a movie that brought epic levels of cheering out of the audience more than when Yoda pulled out his lightsaber.

I always thought it was going to be Rey who was going to be the force user. I heard a lot of people thinking she was going to be a decedent of Kenobi.

That'd be cool. I thought for sure she'd be carrying a saber. Who knows! Maybe they'll surprise us.

Oh yeah! I love that part! He doesn't even grab his hilt off the belt. He uses the Force to bring it to his hand! LOL! And then goes ape ****!

Reactions: SithLord84
That'd be cool. I thought for sure she'd be carrying a saber. Who knows! Maybe they'll surprise us.

Oh yeah! I love that part! He doesn't even grab his hilt off the belt. He uses the Force to bring it to his hand! LOL! And then goes ape ****!

I think we are going to see some kind of twist. If not in this one, then definitely in the next 2.

I got an e-mail from SS a couple of days ago and they have some kind of Force Friday count down on their website. I'm not sure if they are just counting down to the Hasbro toys, or if they have something planned that they are going to release.

Edit: Just read no new anything from SS, but there will be a couple things up for order from another company. Looks like HT will beat SS out for the first TFA product released as predicted.

Last edited:
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
I think we are going to see some kind of twist. If not in this one, then definitely in the next 2.

I got an e-mail from SS a couple of days ago and they have some kind of Force Friday count down on their website. I'm not sure if they are just counting down to the Hasbro toys, or if they have something planned that they are going to release.

Edit: Just read no new anything from SS, but there will be a couple things up for order from another company. Looks like HT will beat SS out for the first TFA product released as predicted.

You'd think by now I wouldn't be surprised and disappointed, LOL! I thought for sure they were going to at least tease something! Any idea what the item will be from HT?

I'm sure there will be something like that. Maybe not like in ESB, but enough where we, the audience, get to see the character(s) surprised reaction to it. Can't wait to see what Snoke looks like too! That, and who Sydow is playing.

You'd think by now I wouldn't be surprised and disappointed, LOL! I thought for sure they were going to at least tease something! Any idea what the item will be from HT?

I'm sure there will be something like that. Maybe not like in ESB, but enough where we, the audience, get to see the character(s) surprised reaction to it. Can't wait to see what Snoke looks like too! That, and who Sydow is playing.

I was really hoping I was going to be surprised by Sideshow showing us new signs of excitement and life for their SW PF line with a brand new movie coming out, but they dropped the ball yet again.

From what I read from Alex over at SF she didn't specifically say which company was going to be bringing out the few new products, she just said it wasn't going to be them. The only logical choice would be HT because they at least want to do stuff with the license. But I will bet you money that one of the first HT figs will be the new Stormtrooper, and I'd bet Ren, Phasma, Finn and Rey will come out really soon. She said there would be a few things, so I'm assuming that means 2 - 4? I don't think we'll be seeing Luke, Han, or Leia till the movie comes out. It seems LFL/Disney are being really protective on whats going on with those three.

I'm looking forward to seeing Snoke and Lupita's CG character a lot. But I could be looking forward to Sydow's character the most. He plays such an awesome bad guy, and I hope he's going to be playing one in this.

I was really hoping I was going to be surprised by Sideshow showing us new signs of excitement and life for their SW PF line with a brand new movie coming out, but they dropped the ball yet again.

From what I read from Alex over at SF she didn't specifically say which company was going to be bringing out the few new products, she just said it wasn't going to be them. The only logical choice would be HT because they at least want to do stuff with the license. But I will bet you money that one of the first HT figs will be the new Stormtrooper, and I'd bet Ren, Phasma, Finn and Rey will come out really soon. She said there would be a few things, so I'm assuming that means 2 - 4? I don't think we'll be seeing Luke, Han, or Leia till the movie comes out. It seems LFL/Disney are being really protective on whats going on with those three.

I'm looking forward to seeing Snoke and Lupita's CG character a lot. But I could be looking forward to Sydow's character the most. He plays such an awesome bad guy, and I hope he's going to be playing one in this.

He does! Yeah, I thought for sure when he was cast he'd be some uber darkside user, LOL!

I can't believe everyone but HT is asleep at the wheel! No EFX, GG, or SS TFA stuff. Back when ROTS came out, MR and SS were the only ones who had something to preorder or sell for it! With all this time to prepare you'd think they'd have something. Such a shame! Looking forward to what HT brings. Hope it's 1/4 though. :)

He does! Yeah, I thought for sure when he was cast he'd be some uber darkside user, LOL!

I can't believe everyone but HT is asleep at the wheel! No EFX, GG, or SS TFA stuff. Back when ROTS came out, MR and SS were the only ones who had something to preorder or sell for it! With all this time to prepare you'd think they'd have something. Such a shame! Looking forward to what HT brings. Hope it's 1/4 though. :)

Thats who I thought he was going to be playing. Whoever he is, they sure are being really quiet about it.

GG and EFX are almost irrelevant lol. They are even worse than SS. I do think EFX will eventually do a Kylo Ren saber replica, but its going to be awhile. And I think HT will eventually do quarter scale TFA stuff, but its going to be in much lower quantity than their sixth scale stuff. I don't know how well their 1/4 stuff sells. Their 1/4 ROTS Vader still hasn't gone up for order either. I'm really looking forward to more pics of it, and hopefully an unmasked burnt up Hayden head.

I saw a custom Shaak Ti PF on SSF, where someone added a lightup feature to the EX Starkiller saber she comes with:

attachment.php

Dude that's awesome! He kind of looks like one of the Nazgul from Lord of the Rings.

I'm pretty excited for Friday, can't wait to see what HT has up their sleeve (I'm also closing on my townhouse on Friday!). I'm kind of thinking I might have to just collect HT if I'm doing the 1/6 line. Don't think I can keep up with (or afford) both SS and HT. Plus I like the HT bases with the name plaques, I hope they keep doing them that way.

Dude that's awesome! He kind of looks like one of the Nazgul from Lord of the Rings.

I'm pretty excited for Friday, can't wait to see what HT has up their sleeve (I'm also closing on my townhouse on Friday!). I'm kind of thinking I might have to just collect HT if I'm doing the 1/6 line. Don't think I can keep up with (or afford) both SS and HT. Plus I like the HT bases with the name plaques, I hope they keep doing them that way.

Huge congrats man! :thumbs: Hope you'll have lots of room for your collection!

I agree, he kinda does.

I'd say just go full out HT. You will have much more of a selection of SW stuff with them than you will with SS, even in sixth scale. It sounds like HT is going to have at least a couple of things up for order Friday. SS will have no new SW sixth scale figs or PFs to show as predicted. Its sad that I'm now used to being letdown by SS. I love what they do, but they just don't crank these things out like they used to. I think I'll be waiting a year or more for a Kylo Ren PF to come out.

I agree, he kinda does.

I'd say just go full out HT. You will have much more of a selection of SW stuff with them than you will with SS, even in sixth scale. It sounds like HT is going to have at least a couple of things up for order Friday. SS will have no new SW sixth scale figs or PFs to show as predicted. Its sad that I'm now used to being letdown by SS. I love what they do, but they just don't crank these things out like they used to. I think I'll be waiting a year or more for a Kylo Ren PF to come out.

Yeah that's disappointing. Didn't we discuss a while ago that SS didn't even have the license to make merchandise for the new Star Wars movies? Or did that change? I think I will just go full HT. But that means they need to make an R2 and C3PO!

And thanks! I will have plenty of room since it's just me. It will probably be a few months before I can afford to drop a bunch of money at IKEA to get a display set up. Have to buy a bunch of other stuff first like carpet and furniture.

Thats who I thought he was going to be playing. Whoever he is, they sure are being really quiet about it.

GG and EFX are almost irrelevant lol. They are even worse than SS. I do think EFX will eventually do a Kylo Ren saber replica, but its going to be awhile. And I think HT will eventually do quarter scale TFA stuff, but its going to be in much lower quantity than their sixth scale stuff. I don't know how well their 1/4 stuff sells. Their 1/4 ROTS Vader still hasn't gone up for order either. I'm really looking forward to more pics of it, and hopefully an unmasked burnt up Hayden head.

I saw a custom Shaak Ti PF on SSF, where someone added a lightup feature to the EX Starkiller saber she comes with:

attachment.php

Pic didn't show up for me, but I took a look over at SSF and saw it. Pretty cool!

I'm guessing Anovos will have the First Order Trooper gear up for order on the 4th. Seems to me that EFX will lose out on the helmet props to them. I don't even know if GG has the license to make TFA stuff. And, frikkin' Attakus is rehasing their 1/5 stuff in 1/10 scale, LMAO! Don't get me wrong, I think those would make a great addition to any collection, it just sad that they didn't come out with anything new. I'm really looking forward to seeing what HT brings. Also, FWIW, I've decided to cancel the Boba PF from SS and keep my HT 1/4 order. If SS is going to just sit on SW, then I'll spend my money on companies willing to cater to the fans better.

Just checked IMDB, and still nothing on Sydows character. Hmm....

I couldn't wait for Force Friday, and definitely couldn't wait for a PF, so I had to get me a Black Series Kylo Ren off eBay:

21082770822_c5b55644b9_b.jpg

I gave him his own Besta cube for now LOL!

20904974570_7d37de3f97_b.jpg

Nice! Have to admit, with all the hype, I'm also geeking out at all they have coming.

Nice! You should throw up some before and after pics. :)

I think the HT 1/6 line is a smart move. They have quality product coming and at a steady pace. Not to mention the likenesses kill anything SS has ever done.

I agree, he kinda does.

As much as I don't want to read that, you're probably right! How the F did SS not at least have a proto or artwork ready? It's SW FFS!

Yeah that's disappointing. Didn't we discuss a while ago that SS didn't even have the license to make merchandise for the new Star Wars movies? Or did that change? I think I will just go full HT. But that means they need to make an R2 and C3PO!

And thanks! I will have plenty of room since it's just me. It will probably be a few months before I can afford to drop a bunch of money at IKEA to get a display set up. Have to buy a bunch of other stuff first like carpet and furniture.

Yeah, I guess they had it just never made an announcement. I actually heard it from a friend who saw a post a representative made on one of the boards. Funny how they wouldn't let the collectors know.

There was never a formal announcement that they had the TFA license, but I asked them about it on StatueForum months ago and they said they had the license. I guess they were already planning to practically sit on it back then lol.

I'm sure HT will make an Artoo and Threepio. They'll probably just wait for SS to sell out of theirs.

Definitely throw some pics up of your new place if you can.

Pic didn't show up for me, but I took a look over at SSF and saw it. Pretty cool!

I'm guessing Anovos will have the First Order Trooper gear up for order on the 4th. Seems to me that EFX will lose out on the helmet props to them. I don't even know if GG has the license to make TFA stuff. And, frikkin' Attakus is rehasing their 1/5 stuff in 1/10 scale, LMAO! Don't get me wrong, I think those would make a great addition to any collection, it just sad that they didn't come out with anything new. I'm really looking forward to seeing what HT brings. Also, FWIW, I've decided to cancel the Boba PF from SS and keep my HT 1/4 order. If SS is going to just sit on SW, then I'll spend my money on companies willing to cater to the fans better.

Just checked IMDB, and still nothing on Sydows character. Hmm....

Nice! Have to admit, with all the hype, I'm also geeking out at all they have coming.

Nice! You should throw up some before and after pics. :)

I think the HT 1/6 line is a smart move. They have quality product coming and at a steady pace. Not to mention the likenesses kill anything SS has ever done.

As much as I don't want to read that, you're probably right! How the F did SS not at least have a proto or artwork ready? It's SW FFS!

Yeah, I guess they had it just never made an announcement. I actually heard it from a friend who saw a post a representative made on one of the boards. Funny how they wouldn't let the collectors know.

I want to get the Boba helmet Anovos had at SDCC. They've got really cool stuff but I still don't think they've shipped any of their SW stuff out to anyone yet.

LOL at Attakus. They couldn't even make new sculpts. I honestly don't know if they are worth the prices they are charging for their 1/10 stuff because Koto already has that base covered and their like less than half the price.

Can't say I blame you for cancelling the Fett PF. It won't fit in a Besta anyways. And with the HT you can pose it anyway that you want. But I guess you already know where you'll have to put your old Fett PF :D.

I wonder if SS will at least publicly announce they are making TFA stuff on Friday. I'm not expecting any kind of proto artrwork or anything like that, but at least give me a confirmation announcement.

Do you guys think it could be a possibility that HT will not only have stuff up for order, but do you think they might actually have something shipping out on Friday? I only say this because in theory these companies knew they had a new SW movie coming out for a long ass time now. Maybe its a slight possibility that one of them really got their **** together and will have something ready to go.

There was never a formal announcement that they had the TFA license, but I asked them about it on StatueForum months ago and they said they had the license. I guess they were already planning to practically sit on it back then lol.

I'm sure HT will make an Artoo and Threepio. They'll probably just wait for SS to sell out of theirs.

I want to get the Boba helmet Anovos had at SDCC. They've got really cool stuff but I still don't think they've shipped any of their SW stuff out to anyone yet.

LOL at Attakus. They couldn't even make new sculpts. I honestly don't know if they are worth the prices they are charging for their 1/10 stuff because Koto already has that base covered and their like less than half the price.

Can't say I blame you for cancelling the Fett PF. It won't fit in a Besta anyways. And with the HT you can pose it anyway that you want. But I guess you already know where you'll have to put your old Fett PF :D.

I wonder if SS will at least publicly announce they are making TFA stuff on Friday. I'm not expecting any kind of proto artrwork or anything like that, but at least give me a confirmation announcement.

Do you guys think it could be a possibility that HT will not only have stuff up for order, but do you think they might actually have something shipping out on Friday? I only say this because in theory these companies knew they had a new SW movie coming out for a long ass time now. Maybe its a slight possibility that one of them really got their **** together and will have something ready to go.

Ahh, in a perfect world, LOL! I don't think they will have anything ready to ship out. Just PO stuff unfortunately.

Yeah, I see on the Anovos Website everything is still PO. Have to admit it is hard as hell not pulling the trigger on that Vader bucket!

I will try to once I get new carpet in.

I don't think HT will have anything ready to ship either. I figured the Stormtrooper Luke and the Spacetrooper would have shipped immediately since the stormtrooper is already done and shipping. If they are taking this long just to add a Luke head or a backpack to an already finished product, I doubt any of the new stuff will ship before the movie is out.

Ahh, in a perfect world, LOL! I don't think they will have anything ready to ship out. Just PO stuff unfortunately.

Yeah, I see on the Anovos Website everything is still PO. Have to admit it is hard as hell not pulling the trigger on that Vader bucket!

That Anovos stuff is nice. I go to their website just to drool over all the SW stuff every now and then. I really wanted the X-wing pilot gear. But that price and it didn't even come with the helmet...just too rich for me.

I will try to once I get new carpet in.

I don't think HT will have anything ready to ship either. I figured the Stormtrooper Luke and the Spacetrooper would have shipped immediately since the stormtrooper is already done and shipping. If they are taking this long just to add a Luke head or a backpack to an already finished product, I doubt any of the new stuff will ship before the movie is out.

That Anovos stuff is nice. I go to their website just to drool over all the SW stuff every now and then. I really wanted the X-wing pilot gear. But that price and it didn't even come with the helmet...just too rich for me.

Well HT has revealed a First Order Stormtrooper 2 pack (I called it that they'd do the Stormtrooper right away lol)

9be02b8852d4697e40e0dbfb14fb7c77.jpg

And Kylo Ren (It will be interesting to see if he stabs himself with that thing in the movie LOL)

2de0c3d57d14597080e45ec0013a877d.jpg

They also have a limited Stormtrooper Squad Leader that is limited to only 300 pieces and is a Toys R Us Hong Kong Exclusive. But its on sale right now!

attachment.php

x1GzBTP.jpg

That is really cool. I love how many different versions of troopers we are getting in only one movie!

Yeah I passed on the HT Stormtroopers 2-pack and just bought the individual one. But this two pack actually will be two different troopers (instead of just different heights). Might have to get that one!

Did you see this as well? Remote controlled BB-8 using an app on your phone.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/star-wars-bb-8-by-sphero-is-the-droid-youre-128259027014.html

Yeah I passed on the HT Stormtroopers 2-pack and just bought the individual one. But this two pack actually will be two different troopers (instead of just different heights). Might have to get that one!

Did you see this as well? Remote controlled BB-8 using an app on your phone.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/star-wars-bb-8-by-sphero-is-the-droid-youre-128259027014.html

I think I'm going to be asking for that for Xmas. That thing looks like so much fun.

The First Order 2 pack here definitely looks to be more worth it than the OT Stormie 2 pack. At least you get two different looking troopers with this one.

Man I can't wait for this movie!

I think I'm going to be asking for that for Xmas. That thing looks like so much fun.

The First Order 2 pack here definitely looks to be more worth it than the OT Stormie 2 pack. At least you get two different looking troopers with this one.

Man I can't wait for this movie!

December 18 can't get here soon enough!

Maybe I should hold off on ordering anything, what if I hate the new movie? ha ha