SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Feb 10, 2015
Wisconsin
SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Hello and welcome to my Star Wars themed mancave. As you can see I am a huge fan of both Star Wars Trilogies. The statues you see here are from Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format line. The collection itself is still very much a collection in progress, I couldn't tell you when I'll be finished but I do know that I am not done yet and I still have more statues on the way and I also have more posters/prints that will be added once they are framed.

The cabinets you see here are from Ikea, but all the parts are sold separately. The units themselves are called Besta, the doors are called Sindvik, and the interior lights are called Stotta.

In addition to the Star Wars collection the room features a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV, a Samsung HT-E5400 3D Home Theater System, as well as a Sony PS3 and a PS4.

20645872726_f08de58eb8_b.jpg

28261847536_c5fd4cb006_b.jpg

20645786006_044c2abe29_b.jpg

23131422163_b3a25e8682_b.jpg

Han Solo Premium Format

20484124900_668a48e1f7_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format

28545080820_1e940cbe28_b.jpg

20484033428_97bde53e50_b.jpg

Boba Fett Premium Format

20672126035_e602cfbed7_b.jpg

20645848566_394e2935d4_b.jpg

20678827501_5390a41116_b.jpg

20049555074_4c6a6d4260_b.jpg

Chewbacca Premium Format

20678801181_19f56e7658_b.jpg

20678796901_162ba943fd_b.jpg

Darth Vader Premium Format - Exclusive

20678813581_0555e08bbe_b.jpg

20662844162_52fa5ee902_b.jpg

20672092385_1720e9f451_b.jpg

Anakin Skywalker Premium Format - Exclusive

28074197060_9e7e0297b5_b.jpg

28253280852_f9961a2099_b.jpg

Darth Maul Premium Format

20672075315_7261cce184_b.jpg

20672076165_27950800eb_b.jpg

Stormtrooper Premium Format

22729120281_abb9fe77a8_b.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7_b.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e_b.jpg

C-3PO Premium Format

28215897371_a125546844_b.jpg

28190477082_4e8bc97a02_b.jpg

27678867873_123e0f0d31_b.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite XL Rug from ThinkGeek.com

20678779531_59d29a13aa_b.jpg

"The Bad Guys" Celebration VI Print by Doug Wheatley

20678772841_1326368a1f_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm hoping we can work out a deal, otherwise, I'll have to resort to Ebay for XM stuff. :(

I think this will be a chance for SS to step up their game and crank out some awesome SW PF's, or XM and HT will leave them in the dust!

Outstanding! Man I can't wait to see convention pics! And Vader!

I think the pose is better than the new SS Boba, but it remains to be seen about the paint app. Either way, I'll have both in hand to compare and will most likely keep both too.

No. Sadly, I don't have a smart phone, LOL!

Sweet! I do find it interesting that the newer SW helmets are looking more and more like motorcycle helmets. ;)

Oh man, I hope you don't have to deal with the eBay sellers for the XM stuff. You might be able to buy a car for less LOL.

I hope SS steps their game up, but since we didn't see any new SW PFs at SDCC this year, its pretty obvious that SS does not care about making SW PFs nearly as much as DC or Marvel ones. And if XM doesn't get US distribution rights, then SS can just sit on the SW 1/4 scale statue license as much as they want.

I can totally see those looking like motorcycle helmets. The one on the right has a gray nose thing similar to the biker scouts.

Yeah, I'm hoping we can work out a deal, otherwise, I'll have to resort to Ebay for XM stuff. :(

I think this will be a chance for SS to step up their game and crank out some awesome SW PF's, or XM and HT will leave them in the dust!

Outstanding! Man I can't wait to see convention pics! And Vader!

I think the pose is better than the new SS Boba, but it remains to be seen about the paint app. Either way, I'll have both in hand to compare and will most likely keep both too.

No. Sadly, I don't have a smart phone, LOL!

Sweet! I do find it interesting that the newer SW helmets are looking more and more like motorcycle helmets. ;)

Do you have the 1:4 scale Hot Toys Boba Fett on order as well? You're going to have an entire Besta display of just Bobas!

Oh man, I hope you don't have to deal with the eBay sellers for the XM stuff. You might be able to buy a car for less LOL.

I hope SS steps their game up, but since we didn't see any new SW PFs at SDCC this year, its pretty obvious that SS does not care about making SW PFs nearly as much as DC or Marvel ones. And if XM doesn't get US distribution rights, then SS can just sit on the SW 1/4 scale statue license as much as they want.

I can totally see those looking like motorcycle helmets. The one on the right has a gray nose thing similar to the biker scouts.

I don't understand how Hot Toys can pump out (what seems like) hundreds of figures a year and Sideshow can barely get out 2-3 statues for each license. And even those are usually riddled with quality control issues.

Has anyone seen this toaster? I think I need to get it along with the R2-D2 measuring cups, ha ha.

LTP10026.jpg

Do you have the 1:4 scale Hot Toys Boba Fett on order as well? You're going to have an entire Besta display of just Bobas!

I don't understand how Hot Toys can pump out (what seems like) hundreds of figures a year and Sideshow can barely get out 2-3 statues for each license. And even those are usually riddled with quality control issues.

Has anyone seen this toaster? I think I need to get it along with the R2-D2 measuring cups, ha ha.

LTP10026.jpg

It looks like Lou's got a Boba Fettish ;).

I think SS is really focused on their sixth scale stuff lately. They sure don't give much of a **** about SW PF collectors like they used to.

Oh that thing is awesome!

Yeah, it does. The one the left kinda reminds me of the biker scout a little too.

And, sadly, that's what it would take for SS to step up their game. Sure they may lose a little business overseas due to XM, but not enough for them to put more effort into the SW PF line. If XM and deliver to the US, then watch out! I still like to think that US distribution will happen. If not, XM would be the only company with the SW (high-end) license who wouldn't be able to sell in the US. At least that I know of.

LTP10026.jpg

HAHA! Yeah, I've seen that on ThinkGeek. How awesome is that! :D

I do have the HT Boba on order also, but if I get the XM one, I'll be cancelling the HT one. Just too many Bobas! LOL!

It looks like Lou's got a Boba Fettish ;).

I think SS is really focused on their sixth scale stuff lately. They sure don't give much of a **** about SW PF collectors like they used to.

Oh that thing is awesome!

That and they focused on their own COTD line. IMO, if LFL felt that SS was doing a good enough job producing high-end SW product, they would be granting the 1/4 license to other companies. God I hope XM gets US dist. rights!

Reactions: terp_fan99
Yeah, it does. The one the left kinda reminds me of the biker scout a little too.

And, sadly, that's what it would take for SS to step up their game. Sure they may lose a little business overseas due to XM, but not enough for them to put more effort into the SW PF line. If XM and deliver to the US, then watch out! I still like to think that US distribution will happen. If not, XM would be the only company with the SW (high-end) license who wouldn't be able to sell in the US. At least that I know of.

HAHA! Yeah, I've seen that on ThinkGeek. How awesome is that! :D

I do have the HT Boba on order also, but if I get the XM one, I'll be cancelling the HT one. Just too many Bobas! LOL!

That and they focused on their own COTD line. IMO, if LFL felt that SS was doing a good enough job producing high-end SW product, they would be granting the 1/4 license to other companies. God I hope XM gets US dist. rights!

I would think that you'd cancel the SS Boba PF and keep the HT one. I mean you could pose the HT one however the heck you wanted! And it would fit in a Besta without having to lower shelves.

I wish US distribution would have happened already, I'm sad I missed out on the XM Daredevil. If anything it seems XM cracked down even more on their distribution rights since people used to be able to order from Simply Toys and they can't even do that anymore.

I would think that you'd cancel the SS Boba PF and keep the HT one. I mean you could pose the HT one however the heck you wanted! And it would fit in a Besta without having to lower shelves.

I wish US distribution would have happened already, I'm sad I missed out on the XM Daredevil. If anything it seems XM cracked down even more on their distribution rights since people used to be able to order from Simply Toys and they can't even do that anymore.

I heard about that from a friend as I was trying to set up a Simply Toys account, LOL! I'm still holding out a little hope for SW.

TBH, I keep flip flopping on those two. It may end up being I keep the HT one and cancel the SS. It may come down to which ships first.

Reactions: SithLord84

I heard about that from a friend as I was trying to set up a Simply Toys account, LOL! I'm still holding out a little hope for SW.

TBH, I keep flip flopping on those two. It may end up being I keep the HT one and cancel the SS. It may come down to which ships first.

I saw on SF that XM made Simply Toys crack down on their US shipping. Man that blows. That probably means eBay prices will now be even higher. I wonder if XM is going to keep their SW pieces' ES under 1000 like their other licenses.

With all of these Fetts you are getting Lou, you'll definitely be running out of room for them. You just gotta do what I said last year:
Operation Swordfish;9345593 said:
Nothing says "my house is awesome" more than a Boba Fett PF in the John.

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
I saw on SF that XM made Simply Toys crack down on their US shipping. Man that blows. That probably means eBay prices will now be even higher. I wonder if XM is going to keep their SW pieces' ES under 1000 like their other licenses.

With all of these Fetts you are getting Lou, you'll definitely be running out of room for them. You just gotta do what I said last year:

LOL! I've actually been thinking about that alot lately. Mike would have had it done by now. ;) I'm lazy!

I really hope that XM's silence on the matter (on FB) means that they are trying. Like I said, it'd be the only high-end SW license, that I know of, who wouldn't be able to have US dist. I really hope XM and LFL are working on it. And, I'm sure SS is doing everything in their power to stop it from happening when they should be focused on better QC, paint apps, better quality product, no more hollow crap! Etc. I like my Savage Opress PF, but back in the day, the boots would have been mixed media (like Vader, Han, Secura) and the upper torso armor would have been leather-ish material. Now they sculpt everything, throw a piece of fabric on there, and call it mixed media. Well, with SW at least it seems.

LOL! I've actually been thinking about that alot lately. Mike would have had it done by now. ;) I'm lazy!

I really hope that XM's silence on the matter (on FB) means that they are trying. Like I said, it'd be the only high-end SW license, that I know of, who wouldn't be able to have US dist. I really hope XM and LFL are working on it. And, I'm sure SS is doing everything in their power to stop it from happening when they should be focused on better QC, paint apps, better quality product, no more hollow crap! Etc. I like my Savage Opress PF, but back in the day, the boots would have been mixed media (like Vader, Han, Secura) and the upper torso armor would have been leather-ish material. Now they sculpt everything, throw a piece of fabric on there, and call it mixed media. Well, with SW at least it seems.

LOL! Mike totally would do it. Man, that would be so freaking awesome though because it would be so unexpected. The besta lights would also work as a great night light in there. ;) ThinkGeek also has one of these that would go great with the theme:
1bfb_han_solo_carbonite_shower_curtain.jpg

I want to see XM get US distribution rights so bad. But I have a feeling that they aren't saying they don't have them so they don't kill the buzz for the license. I hope I'm wrong though.

And it sucks that SS is cutting corners left and right, but what else is new with that company LOL. If XM would get US rights SS would be forced to improve or get put out of business.

LOL! Mike totally would do it. Man, that would be so freaking awesome though because it would be so unexpected. The besta lights would also work as a great night light in there. ;) ThinkGeek also has one of these that would go great with the theme:
1bfb_han_solo_carbonite_shower_curtain.jpg

I want to see XM get US distribution rights so bad. But I have a feeling that they aren't saying they don't have them so they don't kill the buzz for the license. I hope I'm wrong though.

And it sucks that SS is cutting corners left and right, but what else is new with that company LOL. If XM would get US rights SS would be forced to improve or get put out of business.

Yup! Kinda the same way SS when it first started almost knocked GG out and pretty much killed Attakus.

You are probably right. I remain hopeful though.

LOL! I've seen that, but the Boba restroom is a guest restroom. My wife wouldn't have it in the master bath.

Yup! Kinda the same way SS when it first started almost knocked GG out and pretty much killed Attakus.

You are probably right. I remain hopeful though.

LOL! I've seen that, but the Boba restroom is a guest restroom. My wife wouldn't have it in the master bath.

I'm so glad I'm not married LOL!

I'm going to remain hopeful too. I'd love to see what their take would be like on Maul.

Poor GG. They release like 3 mini busts a year now at most, and then maybe a random statue. Its good to see they had the balls to make a Zam statue though. They really focus on those really expensive weird looking Jumbo figures. Those things just aren't my cup of tea at all. When is the last time Attakus made a SW piece? Entertainment Earth was the only place I've seen that used to carry their stuff.

Edit: I just checked Entertainment Earth and it looks like they are re-releasing most of the SW Attakus pieces next year :OMG:. It lists them as 7 1/2". Does that sound right? I've never looked into this company enough to know how big those things were but it seems a little small.

Last edited:
I'm so glad I'm not married LOL!

I'm going to remain hopeful too. I'd love to see what their take would be like on Maul.

Poor GG. They release like 3 mini busts a year now at most, and then maybe a random statue. Its good to see they had the balls to make a Zam statue though. They really focus on those really expensive weird looking Jumbo figures. Those things just aren't my cup of tea at all. When is the last time Attakus made a SW piece? Entertainment Earth was the only place I've seen that used to carry their stuff.

Edit: I just checked Entertainment Earth and it looks like they are re-releasing most of the SW Attakus pieces next year :OMG:. It lists them as 7 1/2". Does that sound right? I've never looked into this company enough to know how big those things were but it seems a little small.

Well, originally those 7 1/2" pieces were 1/5 scale. Looks like they are re-releasing the same pieces just in a smaller scale. Not sure why they are thinking TBH. Maybe they lost the 1/5 scale license to SS? The last 1/5 piece I remember them releasing was a pair of Cody statues. One of him holding the Sidious hologram and another with a rifle.

SW10202.jpg

SW10101.jpg

Yeah, GG slowed way down on MB's. Only so many to make I guess.

Can't see the pic. What is it?

BTW, you see this? (Minor spoiler of who Kylo fights in the snow forest the first time we see him light up his saber in the first TFA teaser trailer) edit: Nevermind! LOL! Just realized the Instagram link you posted is the same thing as the video below. :D

Also, check out this collection!

Last edited:
Well, originally those 7 1/2" pieces were 1/5 scale. Looks like they are re-releasing the same pieces just in a smaller scale. Not sure why they are thinking TBH. Maybe they lost the 1/5 scale license to SS? The last 1/5 piece I remember them releasing was a pair of Cody statues. One of him holding the Sidious hologram and another with a rifle.

SW10202.jpg

SW10101.jpg

BTW, you see this? (Minor spoiler of who Kylo fights in the snow forest the first time we see him light up his saber in the first TFA teaser trailer) edit: Nevermind! LOL! Just realized the Instagram link you posted is the same thing as the video below. :D

Oh man, what a freaking great collection! I love how he's got everything setup in there, and there is so much variety of everything. The girls were also a nice ;).

I think that instagram link must have died by the time you clicked it, but I'm glad you found it. Finn looks like a badass with that lightsaber. Thats gonna be so freaking awesome!

Gotta admit, I like that Cody a lot, and I even like the plain base. We would literally never have fitment problems if SS used bases that simple.

I just saw SS's latest f*** up on the forums. Sideshow originally advertised their art prints in some of the videos as signed, and they used some words in the product descriptions to make you think they were signed, but apparently they are only machine printed signatures on the prints and the community is pissed. Luckily I don't have any of them but if I did I would have been extremely pissed to say the least.

SW10202.jpg

SW10101.jpg

That new trailer was awesome!

And that collection...what the heck?! Whoever owns that must be loaded. That was friggen' amazing.

Oh man, what a freaking great collection! I love how he's got everything setup in there, and there is so much variety of everything. The girls were also a nice ;).

I think that instagram link must have died by the time you clicked it, but I'm glad you found it. Finn looks like a badass with that lightsaber. Thats gonna be so freaking awesome!

Gotta admit, I like that Cody a lot, and I even like the plain base. We would literally never have fitment problems if SS used bases that simple.

I just saw SS's latest f*** up on the forums. Sideshow originally advertised their art prints in some of the videos as signed, and they used some words in the product descriptions to make you think they were signed, but apparently they are only machine printed signatures on the prints and the community is pissed. Luckily I don't have any of them but if I did I would have been extremely pissed to say the least.

LMAO! Can't say I'm not surprised! ;)

You should see their Grievous. Probably the best statue they made.

I wonder when it takes place in the movie. TBH, when the teaser first showed Kylo, I thought it would be Luke he was getting ready for.

My wife said, "Those girls give SW fangirls a bad name!" LOL! Then she said, "And, you can totally see Tauntaun toe on the one with the SW leggings." LMAO!

That new trailer was awesome!

And that collection...what the heck?! Whoever owns that must be loaded. That was friggen' amazing.

No doubt! I wonder who's it is.

LMAO! Can't say I'm not surprised! ;)

You should see their Grievous. Probably the best statue they made.

I wonder when it takes place in the movie. TBH, when the teaser first showed Kylo, I thought it would be Luke he was getting ready for.

My wife said, "Those girls give SW fangirls a bad name!" LOL! Then she said, "And, you can totally see Tauntaun toe on the one with the SW leggings." LMAO!

72b67c68-4b82-4624-9f75-f66069626be2.gif

Your wife is awesome!

I really like that Grievous of theirs. The pose is great! I was watching a video of Mattew Wood at Skywalker Ranch and he had one of those in his office.

I totally thought he was going to be fighting Luke too, but its not looking like that anymore. I hope Hamill wasn't too old and out of shape for Lightsaber fights.

Your wife is awesome!

I really like that Grievous of theirs. The pose is great! I was watching a video of Mattew Wood at Skywalker Ranch and he had one of those in his office.

I totally thought he was going to be fighting Luke too, but its not looking like that anymore. I hope Hamill wasn't too old and out of shape for Lightsaber fights.

I hope he is more like Flynn in Tron, in a way, where he really didn't need a weapon. He's just mastered the Force in a way that no Jedi ever has. Who knows though. So, I guess we know for sure Finn can use the Force, but I wonder if Rey will too.

Your wife is awesome!

I hope he is more like Flynn in Tron, in a way, where he really didn't need a weapon. He's just mastered the Force in a way that no Jedi ever has. Who knows though. So, I guess we know for sure Finn can use the Force, but I wonder if Rey will too.

Thats definitely how I thought Yoda was, at least until I saw Episode II. To this day I can not remember another single part of a movie that brought epic levels of cheering out of the audience more than when Yoda pulled out his lightsaber.

I always thought it was going to be Rey who was going to be the force user. I heard a lot of people thinking she was going to be a decedent of Kenobi.