SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Feb 10, 2015
Wisconsin
SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Hello and welcome to my Star Wars themed mancave. As you can see I am a huge fan of both Star Wars Trilogies. The statues you see here are from Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format line. The collection itself is still very much a collection in progress, I couldn't tell you when I'll be finished but I do know that I am not done yet and I still have more statues on the way and I also have more posters/prints that will be added once they are framed.

The cabinets you see here are from Ikea, but all the parts are sold separately. The units themselves are called Besta, the doors are called Sindvik, and the interior lights are called Stotta.

In addition to the Star Wars collection the room features a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV, a Samsung HT-E5400 3D Home Theater System, as well as a Sony PS3 and a PS4.

20645872726_f08de58eb8_b.jpg

28261847536_c5fd4cb006_b.jpg

20645786006_044c2abe29_b.jpg

23131422163_b3a25e8682_b.jpg

Han Solo Premium Format

20484124900_668a48e1f7_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format

28545080820_1e940cbe28_b.jpg

20484033428_97bde53e50_b.jpg

Boba Fett Premium Format

20672126035_e602cfbed7_b.jpg

20645848566_394e2935d4_b.jpg

20678827501_5390a41116_b.jpg

20049555074_4c6a6d4260_b.jpg

Chewbacca Premium Format

20678801181_19f56e7658_b.jpg

20678796901_162ba943fd_b.jpg

Darth Vader Premium Format - Exclusive

20678813581_0555e08bbe_b.jpg

20662844162_52fa5ee902_b.jpg

20672092385_1720e9f451_b.jpg

Anakin Skywalker Premium Format - Exclusive

28074197060_9e7e0297b5_b.jpg

28253280852_f9961a2099_b.jpg

Darth Maul Premium Format

20672075315_7261cce184_b.jpg

20672076165_27950800eb_b.jpg

Stormtrooper Premium Format

22729120281_abb9fe77a8_b.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7_b.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e_b.jpg

C-3PO Premium Format

28215897371_a125546844_b.jpg

28190477082_4e8bc97a02_b.jpg

27678867873_123e0f0d31_b.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite XL Rug from ThinkGeek.com

20678779531_59d29a13aa_b.jpg

"The Bad Guys" Celebration VI Print by Doug Wheatley

20678772841_1326368a1f_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
You will love Curb! Its got the same kinds of themes as Seinfeld. Its so obvious after you see an episode of Curb just how much of an influence Larry really had on making Seinfeld. I really think it was even more him than Jerry.

I hate when actors think they are too cool for the fans. Its good to see that there are still out there that appreciate them all.

I know Alan Tudyk's face, but I don't remember what I know him from. When he came out I was like "oh, that guy" lol. I don't even want to mention how I still haven't seen Firefly :(

The troopers are okay. They sure aren't my favorites, but they might grow on me. They seem really big.

I will add it to the list, ha. I think George Castanza is the greatest sitcom character of all time and I know he was based on Larry David.

You need to watch Firefly. It's in my top ten. Plus then you can watch Serenity which is an amazing sci-fi movie.

I will add it to the list, ha. I think George Castanza is the greatest sitcom character of all time and I know he was based on Larry David.

You need to watch Firefly. It's in my top ten. Plus then you can watch Serenity which is an amazing sci-fi movie.

George is definitely one of my favorite sitcom characters of all time.

I'll get to that show eventually I'm sure. I'm going to watch some TCW tonight. I just watched the ABC thing and they didn't air the new trailer, just the reel. I'm pretty pissed because I was really expecting to see a brand new HD 3 minute trailer today. The reel is cool, but it wasn't what I was hoping for.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
Okay, I FINALLY have a tiny bit of an update for my collection. I haven't gotten a SW PF since last September!

C-3PO Premium Format has arrived.

28215897371_a125546844_b.jpg

28190477082_4e8bc97a02_b.jpg

27678867873_123e0f0d31_b.jpg

This makes my 9th Star Wars Premium Format. I finally filled up every besta cube with an item that is the same scale from the same license.

That puts me halfway there with SW's dynamic duo. I've seen R2 already go for almost a hundred under retail on eBay, but thats still not enough for me. I'm having a real hard time spending anything over $250 for R2. If I have to I will, but for now I'm just going to hold out awhile and see if the prices continue to go down, and I'll pick it up at my leisure when I have funds.

I also finally picked up The Complete Clone Wars series on Blu-Ray:

28190475072_c488750c33_b.jpg

This is the thing that I knew you personally really liked Lou :p. I can always watch it on Netflix but I wanted to actually own it on disc. My phone blew a couple of weeks ago and I got a new one that came with a $200 best buy gift card, and I didn't hesitate for a second on what to buy with it :D.

I'll update my main pics later with all of my PFs. I actually tore out all of my lights out of my bestas and sold them because I originally bought the battery ones which I thought would be fine. And Lou even told me the battery ones don't last that long but I guess I didn't listen and bought some anyways and that was a huge mistake. After I'd put fresh batteries in them I'd run them for maybe 2 hours a night, and by the third night they would die. I'll be adding wired lights in them shortly, I don't know which ones yet though.

OMG! I'm so excited for you! So much Star Wars goodness in those cases! Especially when you start getting into the later seasons. And, Season 6, forget about it! Probably the best story telling when it comes to Star Wars just in those few episodes. So much explained. Congrats man. And, of course, congrats on 3po. Was so happy to see you got it that I went and pulled mine out of storage, LOL! Have to admit, I do like that base.

Ha, I've read a lot of comics and I used to collect the Mattel DC line so I know a lot of characters I normally wouldn't know (like Killer Moth).

I guess it seems to me like there are a lot of fans of Arrow and Flash. Maybe that's because I follow Stephen Amell on facebook and it seems like he has a lot of fans. It also seemed like quite a few people wanted both Amell and Gustin to be in the movies...maybe I'm wrong though.

I didn't realize you were a big Zatanna fan.

YES!!! CONGRATS!!! That 3PO looks great, I really liked the original PF of the droids when I had them. You definitely need R2 to go with him, but I don't blame you for not wanting to pay that price for a plastic "statue".

That Clone War set is sweet too, I really like the cover with all the clones lined up on there. I've still never made it past a few episodes of that series. You win the Internet for best Star Wars haul this week. :)

Agreed! He sure did. :) Seriously Adam, you have no idea what you are missing. It's along the same line as Josh having not seen Firefly. Just saying. ;) LOL!

I have actually never seen Curb Your Enthusiasm. I have a feeling I'd like it because of Larry David.

That is awesome he came out in costume! I loved when Tom Hiddleston did that at comic con! Fans love that stuff so it's nice to see them doing that. I've noticed a lot of times when shows get really popular that the cast stops showing up at SDCC which I think is completely lame, it's like they forget who made them big in the first place. The entire Big Bang Theory cast used to go now the last couple years they just send the writers. Even the Game of Thrones cast that's appearing this year is pretty weak.

What's funny is the first thing I noticed in that picture was Alan Tudyk standing behind him. I didn't realize he was in the movie so I had to look it up and he's the voice actor for K-2SO. I should have known, he does a lot of voice acting. I'm a big fan of his from Firefly.

What do you think of those troopers? I'm going to need to see some more of them, but right now I'm kind of indifferent. Are we going to get a new trooper design for every single movie so they can make more toys?

I think it keeps in the tradition of Star Wars. Even with the OT we got a new trooper with ESB and ROTJ. I really like the design of these guys, and they look like they are going to be ultimate badasses!

I'm a leaf on the wind. Love Tudyk. :D

Agreed on both. Firefly is awesome! And, Serenity is even better.

George is definitely one of my favorite sitcom characters of all time.

I'll get to that show eventually I'm sure. I'm going to watch some TCW tonight. I just watched the ABC thing and they didn't air the new trailer, just the reel. I'm pretty pissed because I was really expecting to see a brand new HD 3 minute trailer today. The reel is cool, but it wasn't what I was hoping for.

Wait, what? So, there is no new trailer?

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
OMG! I'm so excited for you! So much Star Wars goodness in those cases! Especially when you start getting into the later seasons. And, Season 6, forget about it! Probably the best story telling when it comes to Star Wars just in those few episodes. So much explained. Congrats man. And, of course, congrats on 3po. Was so happy to see you got it that I went and pulled mine out of storage, LOL! Have to admit, I do like that base.

Agreed! He sure did. :) Seriously Adam, you have no idea what you are missing. It's along the same line as Josh having not seen Firefly. Just saying. ;) LOL!

I think it keeps in the tradition of Star Wars. Even with the OT we got a new trooper with ESB and ROTJ. I really like the design of these guys, and they look like they are going to be ultimate badasses!

I'm a leaf on the wind. Love Tudyk. :D

Agreed on both. Firefly is awesome! And, Serenity is even better.

Wait, what? So, there is no new trailer?

Thanks bud :). I knew you'd appreciate the TCW blu's.

Ha! How much stuff do you have in storage? I didn't know you were storing some PFs too. I wasn't planning to like the base, but after getting it in person I really love the details.

No trailer, just the reel. What a total letdown!

• Thanks
Thanks bud :). I knew you'd appreciate the TCW blu's.

Ha! How much stuff do you have in storage? I didn't know you were storing some PFs too. I wasn't planning to like the base, but after getting it in person I really love the details.

No trailer, just the reel. What a total letdown!

Yeah, I was bummed it wasn't a new trailer. I knew they wouldn't blow their wad by showing Vader, but I thought they'd at least show new footage with some of the old. Kinda like TFA. My guess is there are some real twists in this movie that they really want to keep secret.

I have quite a bit in storage. A bunch of 1:1 busts, PF's, dios, etc.

Hell yeah man. I really need to start the Rebels blu's. With the new season coming out on blu soon, I have a lot of catching up to do.

Yeah, I didn't care for the base much when I first saw it, but it looks really good! 3PO is an amazing statue man. I forgot how good.

• Thanks
Yeah, I was bummed it wasn't a new trailer. I knew they wouldn't blow their wad by showing Vader, but I thought they'd at least show new footage with some of the old. Kinda like TFA. My guess is there are some real twists in this movie that they really want to keep secret.

I have quite a bit in storage. A bunch of 1:1 busts, PF's, dios, etc.

Hell yeah man. I really need to start the Rebels blu's. With the new season coming out on blu soon, I have a lot of catching up to do.

Yeah, I didn't care for the base much when I first saw it, but it looks really good! 3PO is an amazing statue man. I forgot how good.

I totally wanted them to blow their wad all over my face!!! (And by that I mean just show Vader :rofl:)

I watched 3 TCW eps tonight. That show looks really good on blu!

• Thanks
I know! Rebels looks just as good although I prefer TCW animation. Which episodes are you on?

Hahahaha! Vader just Forced all over my face!

LMFAO!

I picked up right where I left off the last time in TCW, and watched the Citadel trilogy, the one that comes right after Mortis. I absolutely loved these eps! I've only got a couple more to go before I finally get to season 4 with Maul :D.

I prefer TCW animation over Rebels, hands down. It doesn't help they gave Aladdin blue hair either LOL!

• Thanks
LMFAO!

I picked up right where I left off the last time in TCW, and watched the Citadel trilogy, the one that comes right after Mortis. I absolutely loved these eps! I've only got a couple more to go before I finally get to season 4 with Maul :D.

I prefer TCW animation over Rebels, hands down. It doesn't help they gave Aladdin blue hair either LOL!

Thankfully they shaved all that crap off for Season 3, LOL!

Love the Mortis trilogy. The daughter, ooh la la! LOL! And, the Son played by Witwer was awesome! So cool that he is back playing Maul and Palpatine.

• Thanks
Where's his head??? I saw this on another forum, I was almost more interested in the picture behind the statues.

DD is coming...

13731895_10153661024292344_7714577623231874447_o.jpg

Holy crap he looks awesome! I'm assuming this is a no-brainer purchase for you.

That picture looks awesome! Its a lot like my Doug Wheately print though. I'm wondering if SS is planning to sell it as one of their art prints. I'm sure we'll see Vader fully assembled by tonight.

• Thanks