SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Feb 10, 2015
Wisconsin
SithLord84's Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Hello and welcome to my Star Wars themed mancave. As you can see I am a huge fan of both Star Wars Trilogies. The statues you see here are from Sideshow Collectibles' Premium Format line. The collection itself is still very much a collection in progress, I couldn't tell you when I'll be finished but I do know that I am not done yet and I still have more statues on the way and I also have more posters/prints that will be added once they are framed.

The cabinets you see here are from Ikea, but all the parts are sold separately. The units themselves are called Besta, the doors are called Sindvik, and the interior lights are called Stotta.

In addition to the Star Wars collection the room features a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV, a Samsung HT-E5400 3D Home Theater System, as well as a Sony PS3 and a PS4.

20645872726_f08de58eb8_b.jpg

28261847536_c5fd4cb006_b.jpg

20645786006_044c2abe29_b.jpg

23131422163_b3a25e8682_b.jpg

Han Solo Premium Format

20484124900_668a48e1f7_b.jpg

19682667000_a6f95f265b_b.jpg

Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format

28545080820_1e940cbe28_b.jpg

20484033428_97bde53e50_b.jpg

Boba Fett Premium Format

20672126035_e602cfbed7_b.jpg

20645848566_394e2935d4_b.jpg

20678827501_5390a41116_b.jpg

20049555074_4c6a6d4260_b.jpg

Chewbacca Premium Format

20678801181_19f56e7658_b.jpg

20678796901_162ba943fd_b.jpg

Darth Vader Premium Format - Exclusive

20678813581_0555e08bbe_b.jpg

20662844162_52fa5ee902_b.jpg

20672092385_1720e9f451_b.jpg

Anakin Skywalker Premium Format - Exclusive

28074197060_9e7e0297b5_b.jpg

28253280852_f9961a2099_b.jpg

Darth Maul Premium Format

20672075315_7261cce184_b.jpg

20672076165_27950800eb_b.jpg

Stormtrooper Premium Format

22729120281_abb9fe77a8_b.jpg

21265702878_788f4142f7_b.jpg

21265488890_4e3cf8f08e_b.jpg

C-3PO Premium Format

28215897371_a125546844_b.jpg

28190477082_4e8bc97a02_b.jpg

27678867873_123e0f0d31_b.jpg

Han Solo in Carbonite XL Rug from ThinkGeek.com

20678779531_59d29a13aa_b.jpg

"The Bad Guys" Celebration VI Print by Doug Wheatley

20678772841_1326368a1f_b.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
The Death Star crew look so cool. I would assume you'd have to be a really rich completest to be getting them though. TFA Luke looks so freaking cool! I like the likeness on the Driver portrait, I just don't like the expression.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting HT Suicide Squad Joker and Harley. I was going to get the 1:6 statues of them from DC Collectibles, but in hand pics showed up yesterday and like all DC Collectibles stuff they sure ****ed up the amazing paint jobs the prototypes had. I might hold out and see if SS makes either of them in PF form though. Otherwise I'm still contemplating Jango PF. I can 100% rule out the Pfeiffer Catwoman PF now, because after seeing the SDCC pics I absolutely hate the headsculpt on the thing.

Did you see the Prime 1 New 52 Supes statue?

attachment.php

I ****ing love it! :D

So, we are FINALLY going to see the Vader LSF at SDCC!

160720095423235571.jpg

It looks like he's reaching for his missing head! LMAO! So I guess we are getting 1:2 Stormtroopers as well. I'd love to get this man. Ugh!

Where's his head??? I saw this on another forum, I was almost more interested in the picture behind the statues.

DD is coming...

13731895_10153661024292344_7714577623231874447_o.jpg

SWEET!!!!

JangoFett-StarWars-SDCC2016-01.jpg

DarthVader-StarWars-SDCC2016-01.jpg

DarthMaul-StarWars-SDCC2016-01.jpg

Sandtrooper-StarWars-SDCC2016-01.jpg

New Life Size Vader! :OMG:

DarthVader-Lifesize-SDCC2016-01.jpg

Now that is how you pose Vader! That! Right there!

So much good stuff! If I wasn't confused on which direction I was going with my collecting going forward, I sure as hell am now!

They either dont't have Vader PFs head put on correctly, or when you push it forward the whole back of the head lifts off the statue. You can tell there is a big gap back there. I'm not sure what it is but its not right.

It does look weird!

Cheetah-DC-SDCC2016-03-1.jpg

tom-hanks.gif

Yeah, that Cheetah is all kinds of amazing.

The only thing I'm considering right now is the Jango PF.

I'm also slightly considering selling a few PFs and getting the Legendary Vader :LOL:.

LMAO!

I have no idea what I'm going to do.

A few more:

HT16-sizzle-674-1.jpg

HT16-sizzle-676-1.jpg

HT16-sizzle-754-1.jpg

HT16-sizzle-755-1.jpg

Surprise surprise! Kylo is spot on! CRAP!!!!!!

It looks like he's reaching for his missing head! LMAO! So I guess we are getting 1:2 Stormtroopers as well. I'd love to get this man. Ugh!

SWEET!!!!

So much good stuff! If I wasn't confused on which direction I was going with my collecting going forward, I sure as hell am now!

It does look weird!

LMAO!

There you are! That was a whole lot of posts you had to catch up on! :LOL:

My overall thought so far on SDCC is this is one awesome one! So many awesome pieces from all licences. I can't even ***** anymore about SS shortchanging Star Wars because they delivered! It looks like they've gone back to redesign the lifesize Vader into an ANH version, but the armor is clean so maybe they aren't quite doing a full out ANH version but an idealized version? Whatever it is looks awesome.

I just don't know what to do about that Legendary Vader. If there was ever a character to spend that kind of money on Vader would definitely be it. But I don't know how much he will run. I'm assuming that since the 1:2 3PO is now $2250 I can't see them charging a penny under $2500 for Vader, and more than likely he'll be closer to $3000. I don't think it will be happening for me unless I drastically decide to change up my collection.

My overall thought so far on SDCC is this is one awesome one! So many awesome pieces from all licences. I can't even ***** anymore about SS shortchanging Star Wars because they delivered! It looks like they've gone back to redesign the lifesize Vader into an ANH version, but the armor is clean so maybe they aren't quite doing a full out ANH version but an idealized version? Whatever it is looks awesome.

I just don't know what to do about that Legendary Vader. If there was ever a character to spend that kind of money on Vader would definitely be it. But I don't know how much he will run. I'm assuming that since the 1:2 3PO is now $2250 I can't see them charging a penny under $2500 for Vader, and more than likely he'll be closer to $3000. I don't think it will be happening for me unless I drastically decide to change up my collection.

I know! I want this Vader, but then I think about the possible downsize and all that stuff. I just don't know what I'm going to do, and right now I'm going to hold off on everything until I figure that out. Plus, I have over 2 grand of mods I want to do to MAUL, and I think that will take priority. That said, there is alot of stuff coming out that I really want from SS. Man, they did deliver. Who knows, maybe I'll win the powerball tonight! LOL!

Yeah, sorry man. We've been doing alot of riding lately. Hard not to with the near perfect weather. Not to mention, once Fall hits, I'll be inside alot more. I did watch BvS Ultimate Edition last night. Makes a whole lot more sense.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
The Death Star crew look so cool. I would assume you'd have to be a really rich completest to be getting them though. TFA Luke looks so freaking cool! I like the likeness on the Driver portrait, I just don't like the expression.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting HT Suicide Squad Joker and Harley. I was going to get the 1:6 statues of them from DC Collectibles, but in hand pics showed up yesterday and like all DC Collectibles stuff they sure ****ed up the amazing paint jobs the prototypes had. I might hold out and see if SS makes either of them in PF form though. Otherwise I'm still contemplating Jango PF. I can 100% rule out the Pfeiffer Catwoman PF now, because after seeing the SDCC pics I absolutely hate the headsculpt on the thing.

Did you see the Prime 1 New 52 Supes statue?

attachment.php

I did see that, still not interested in the new 52 costume. I think that Pfieffer Catwoman looks like one of my friends, I should send her a picture.

Quantum Mechanix Millennium Falcon

attachment.php

That's pretty sweet, where did you find that picture? I've been scouring the internet looking for pictures of the QMx booth! I want to see what 1:6 Firefly figures they have!

SWEET!!!!

It does look weird!

LMAO!

Did you order the Kylo PF yet Lou? Are you thinking about going with this 1:4 Hot Toys instead now if you haven't?

Vader will be at least $3000, I can almost guarantee that. Back when the Legendary scale was "only" $2000 I told myself I would buy Superman if they ever did him in that scale, but not now that the prices have went up.

I know! I want this Vader, but then I think about the possible downsize and all that stuff. I just don't know what I'm going to do, and right now I'm going to hold off on everything until I figure that out. Plus, I have over 2 grand of mods I want to do to MAUL, and I think that will take priority. That said, there is alot of stuff coming out that I really want from SS. Man, they did deliver. Who knows, maybe I'll win the powerball tonight! LOL!

Yeah, sorry man. We've been doing alot of riding lately. Hard not to with the near perfect weather. Not to mention, once Fall hits, I'll be inside alot more. I did watch BvS Ultimate Edition last night. Makes a whole lot more sense.

Ha, that's funny you mention the powerball, I'm always fantasizing about all the stuff I could buy if I won. :p

I figured you've been out riding a lot lately, have you done any coastal highways yet? You wouldn't want to ride if you were here, our highs this week are all 97-100 degrees!

I'd be doing the same thing if I was you. I hope you're enjoying it :D.

I got BvS the other day but haven't had a chance to watch the Ultimate Cut yet.

Good luck. I've been trying to win that thing my whole life lol.

Did you guys see these?

Ian-MacDonald-For-Print.jpg

Ian-MacDonald.jpg

The 18 x 24” giclée prints will debut alongside statue companion pieces from Sideshow that depict the most powerful Jedi and most notorious Sith in the galaxy.

I wonder if this means we'll finally see Qui-Gon and Ewan Obi-Wan PFs.

I did see that, still not interested in the new 52 costume. I think that Pfieffer Catwoman looks like one of my friends, I should send her a picture.

That's pretty sweet, where did you find that picture? I've been scouring the internet looking for pictures of the QMx booth! I want to see what 1:6 Firefly figures they have!

Did you order the Kylo PF yet Lou? Are you thinking about going with this 1:4 Hot Toys instead now if you haven't?

Vader will be at least $3000, I can almost guarantee that. Back when the Legendary scale was "only" $2000 I told myself I would buy Superman if they ever did him in that scale, but not now that the prices have went up.

Ha, that's funny you mention the powerball, I'm always fantasizing about all the stuff I could buy if I won. :p

I figured you've been out riding a lot lately, have you done any coastal highways yet? You wouldn't want to ride if you were here, our highs this week are all 97-100 degrees!

I found the Falcon on the Freaks board. I didn't look for the rest of QMX stuff though.

$2000 is still a ripoff for these things. I guess with current PF prices I'm just tired of complaining about the obvious anymore LMAO.

Did you guys see these?

Ian-MacDonald.jpg

The 18 x 24” giclée prints will debut alongside statue companion pieces from Sideshow that depict the most powerful Jedi and most notorious Sith in the galaxy.

Those prints are awesome, but I wish Mace Windu was on the Jedi one and Grievous was NOT on the Sith one.

I wouldn't hold your breath for those two PFs, ha ha.

I need to watch the BvS ultimate edition still too. I bought the digibook from Target and it's sitting on my TV stand, not sure I'll have time until next weekend though.

I found the Falcon on the Freaks board. I didn't look for the rest of QMX stuff though.

$2000 is still a ripoff for these things. I guess with current PF prices I'm just tired of complaining about the obvious anymore LMAO.

All I've seen are pictures of that Falcon and a far away shot of the QMx booth setup, it's annoying me...I want to see everything now!!

Those prints are awesome, but I wish Mace Windu was on the Jedi one and Grievous was NOT on the Sith one.

I wouldn't hold your breath for those two PFs, ha ha.

I need to watch the BvS ultimate edition still too. I bought the digibook from Target and it's sitting on my TV stand, not sure I'll have time until next weekend though.

All I've seen are pictures of that Falcon and a far away shot of the QMx booth setup, it's annoying me...I want to see everything now!!

I definitely agree about Mace. I wish SS and HT would show more prequel love.

I know I shouldn't hold my breath, but Qui-Gon is probably my most wanted PF. I keep thinking it has to happen eventually.

I'm sure lots more pics will pop up today, probably some videos too.

• Thanks
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138

Hell yeah I would. 15 degrees, 100 degrees, as long as it isn't raining, I'm always down for a ride. :)

My wife does the same thing. I'm not much of a dreamer like when I was in my 20's, but yeah it would be pretty frikkin cool. You guys would never have to buy another statue again, LOL!

The fabric looks pretty good on the LSF Vader. Far better than the new 1/4 version. The OG Vader's cape is heavy. You can tell that this new one is alot lighter. Again, not making any decisions now, but damn that LSF Vader would be cool to have!

I have the Kylo PF ordered, along with the FO Trooper. Not sure if I'll keep them or not. Plenty of time to decide. I wanted to get the HT Kylo, but the look of a figure is so different from a statue, and I want to keep my collection consistant.

Did you guys see these?

Ian-MacDonald.jpg

Oh hell yeah! Qui-Gon was supposed to be one of the first PF's SS made when they first announced they had the license, LOL! Same with Bib Fortuna.

Right?!! LOL!

I know I shouldn't hold my breath, but Qui-Gon is probably my most wanted PF. I keep thinking it has to happen eventually.

Yup! Mace, Kit, Ki-Adi, Plo Koon, Luminara. I really want a new Ventress too.

Koto has their 1/7 ANH Vader on display.

SDCC-2016-Kotobukiya-Star-Wars-011.jpg

This pose is so perfect! And its only $130! Thats a massive deal by today's statue price standards.

Perfect pose! I see Kylo there too.

Hell yeah I would. 15 degrees, 100 degrees, as long as it isn't raining, I'm always down for a ride. :)

My wife does the same thing. I'm not much of a dreamer like when I was in my 20's, but yeah it would be pretty frikkin cool. You guys would never have to buy another statue again, LOL!

The fabric looks pretty good on the LSF Vader. Far better than the new 1/4 version. The OG Vader's cape is heavy. You can tell that this new one is alot lighter. Again, not making any decisions now, but damn that LSF Vader would be cool to have!

I have the Kylo PF ordered, along with the FO Trooper. Not sure if I'll keep them or not. Plenty of time to decide. I wanted to get the HT Kylo, but the look of a figure is so different from a statue, and I want to keep my collection consistant.

Oh hell yeah! Qui-Gon was supposed to be one of the first PF's SS made when they first announced they had the license, LOL! Same with Bib Fortuna.

Right?!! LOL!

That would be awesome! If I ever win I'd have you guys covered too. Life size Vaders for everyone! LOL.

The cape on OG Vader is definitely very thick. But for some reason I really like it I love how its got like a sheen on the inside of it. The new PF's cape does look really good though.

I want Vader LSF so badly! I just don't see myself affording it, or willing to drop what they will more than likely charge for it either.

I'm still waiting to see if their is an unmasked Hayden portrait for the HT Vader. I'd actually be more persuasive to pick that up over 1:4 HT Kylo.

Qui-Gon was supposed to come out when they got license? FFS Sideshow! That really took a tumble down the priority list.

Well Hot Toys is diving pretty deep into obscure ANH figures at the moment and they still have ESB and ROTJ to get through so I wouldn't hold my breath on Prequel figures anytime soon.

So QMx posted this, I can see Jayne up in the corner, but there are also signs that say no pictures next to all of the figures! What the heck?? They clearly don't understand how SDCC works, ha ha. I'm sure someone will take a picture eventually and put it up.

13707763_10157169005790582_2518690751657831367_n.jpg

Right?!! LOL!

Dang, I would not want to be out riding in 100 degree weather. I got asked to sub in for a softball team on Friday when the high is 102 and I said no thanks. I went out in even hotter weather than that in full gear when I was in Iraq, I am not a fan of the heat!

My grandpa still had dreams of winning the lottery into his 80s, you can't give up, ha.

That would be awesome! If I ever win I'd have you guys covered too. Life size Vaders for everyone! LOL.

The cape on OG Vader is definitely very thick. But for some reason I really like it I love how its got like a sheen on the inside of it. The new PF's cape does look really good though.

I want Vader LSF so badly! I just don't see myself affording it, or willing to drop what they will more than likely charge for it either.

I'm still waiting to see if their is an unmasked Hayden portrait for the HT Vader. I'd actually be more persuasive to pick that up over 1:4 HT Kylo.

Qui-Gon was supposed to come out when they got license? FFS Sideshow! That really took a tumble down the priority list.

Alright so if one of us wins the lottery we all get life size Darth Vaders, ha. Do you think the Rogue One HT Vader will have an unmasked Hayden portrait? I mean if they are doing that then they might as well just give us an Anakin figure (I thought I had heard rumors that he was the next HT figure way back when they released Bespin Luke).

When SS got the DC license they teased concept art for Flash and I'm still waiting on him!

New Star Wars character revealed. Meet Edrio Two Tubes.

Edrio Two Tubes is a mercenary pilot who flies alongside his eggmate, Benthic. The two share the nickname derived from the breathing apparatus that allows their Tognath physiology to process oxygen atmospheres. Edrio’s home world Yar Togna was conquered and occupied by the Empire, forcing him to flee as a refugee. Desiring to strike back at the Empire, Edrio and Benthic have allied with Saw Gerrera.

la-1469070128-snap-photo

Well Hot Toys is diving pretty deep into obscure ANH figures at the moment and they still have ESB and ROTJ to get through so I wouldn't hold my breath on Prequel figures anytime soon.

So QMx posted this, I can see Jayne up in the corner, but there are also signs that say no pictures next to all of the figures! What the heck?? They clearly don't understand how SDCC works, ha ha. I'm sure someone will take a picture eventually and put it up.

13707763_10157169005790582_2518690751657831367_n.jpg

Dang, I would not want to be out riding in 100 degree weather. I got asked to sub in for a softball team on Friday when the high is 102 and I said no thanks. I went out in even hotter weather than that in full gear when I was in Iraq, I am not a fan of the heat!

My grandpa still had dreams of winning the lottery into his 80s, you can't give up, ha.

Alright so if one of us wins the lottery we all get life size Darth Vaders, ha. Do you think the Rogue One HT Vader will have an unmasked Hayden portrait? I mean if they are doing that then they might as well just give us an Anakin figure (I thought I had heard rumors that he was the next HT figure way back when they released Bespin Luke).

When SS got the DC license they teased concept art for Flash and I'm still waiting on him!

I'm surprised they are already diving into the obscure characters. People are going to end up blowing all of their money on these minor characters that when the popular ones come out they'll be broke.

Wow, I'm surprised they wouldn't do a better job showing off their own stuff.

If he's unmasked at all in Rogue One I'd bet anything that HT will include an unmasked portrait. I remember when they were supposedly going to release Anakin right after Bespin Luke! I don't know what happened there.

That sucks there still is no Flash PF. But the good news is you have 9 different Batman PFs to choose from :rofl:.

"NOT FOR SALE" Rats! I don't think that sign is in front of Rey's speeder though.

13731713_1197776410284347_314543591487148492_n.jpg

God Dammit! I probably wouldn't be able to afford it anyways, but still they shouldn't get people's hopes up by showing off these epic 1:6 scale ships.

New Star Wars character revealed. Meet Edrio Two Tubes.

Edrio Two Tubes is a mercenary pilot who flies alongside his eggmate, Benthic. The two share the nickname derived from the breathing apparatus that allows their Tognath physiology to process oxygen atmospheres. Edrio’s home world Yar Togna was conquered and occupied by the Empire, forcing him to flee as a refugee. Desiring to strike back at the Empire, Edrio and Benthic have allied with Saw Gerrera.

la-1469070128-snap-photo

Whoa thats cool! Wonder if he'll actually have decent screen time or will just be in the background.

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
I'm surprised they are already diving into the obscure characters. People are going to end up blowing all of their money on these minor characters that when the popular ones come out they'll be broke.

Wow, I'm surprised they wouldn't do a better job showing off their own stuff.

If he's unmasked at all in Rogue One I'd bet anything that HT will include an unmasked portrait. I remember when they were supposedly going to release Anakin right after Bespin Luke! I don't know what happened there.

That sucks there still is no Flash PF. But the good news is you have 9 different Batman PFs to choose from :rofl:.

God Dammit! I probably wouldn't be able to afford it anyways, but still they shouldn't get people's hopes up by showing off these epic 1:6 scale ships.

Whoa thats cool! Wonder if he'll actually have decent screen time or will just be in the background.

I'm betting Vader won't be in the movie long enough to have his mask off, but I guess we'll see. I'm also guessing that character they revealed is probably a minor character.

Thanks! I actually saw a picture earlier (FINALLY). They need to fix those baggy clothes and put him in one of his signature t-shirts. He also needs a more muscular body. And since you've never seen the show, you have no clue what I'm rambling about, ha ha.

So it sounds like there's another convention next weekend in Hong Kong and we will probably see the Hot Toys Rogue One figures then. At least that's the rumor going around.

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
I'm betting Vader won't be in the movie long enough to have his mask off, but I guess we'll see. I'm also guessing that character they revealed is probably a minor character.

Thanks! I actually saw a picture earlier (FINALLY). They need to fix those baggy clothes and put him in one of his signature t-shirts. He also needs a more muscular body. And since you've never seen the show, you have no clue what I'm rambling about, ha ha.

So it sounds like there's another convention next weekend in Hong Kong and we will probably see the Hot Toys Rogue One figures then. At least that's the rumor going around.

Since they keep mentioning Vader's role is minor I think they are preparing us to not get our expectations up about how much we get to see of him. Which is impossible for me because I want lots of Vader! lol.

LOL! I get how people want their favorite characters to turn out though. I'm the same way. I'm not familiar with QMx though, how is their quality? I'd love to get their Falcon if its affordable. It will probably be like 5k though, unless its tiny.

I hope we at least get to see some Star Wars XM for real this time. The last time when they had the stuff up behind all the curtains with the security guards was total crap. If we can see Rogue One HTs as well than that will be even more awesome. Its a great time to be a SW collector, as long as you have money lol.