Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Sleepy Hollow
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.
Per Zavvi on May 8,2015:
1500 copies shipped, 500 damaged in transit from supplier.
They are trying to obtain replacements.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got a reply from Zavvi regarding my scratched steelbook. They offered me 15%, so here we go again. Reply sent and now I'm waiting for their next step.
They offered me at the start 30% partial refund and I said I wanted 50%
They agreed to that straight away and I already got the partial refund of 50% into my bank account

I will wait to see if it comes back in stock and chance a reorder

They offered me at the start 30% partial refund and I said I wanted 50%
They agreed to that straight away and I already got the partial refund of 50% into my bank account

I will wait to see if it comes back in stock and chance a reorder

In my reply I mentioned that I want a 50% refund. Being a collector, a SB like this doesn't hold much value. We'll see now what they respond. Frankly, 15% is rather insulting. I know it's their "modus operandi", but still...

I opened mine and i had scratches too. I asked for a full refund as a replacement looks like it would be pointless with them all seeming to have scratches on, or ill take 50% refund...lets see what happens...Theres no way i'm excepting less than 50% tho if someone else has already got that....

No, the flash might trick you but there are loads of "fine" scrathes back and also front. Really looks like a problem from the factory.

Reactions: Greyback
Ok, so I get an answer from zavvi in regards to why my Sleepy Hollow hasn't shipped yet.
It says:
Once this has left our warehouse you will receive an e-mail from us letting you know it is on its way and advising of the estimated time for delivery.
If there's anything else we can do please don't hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Ahhh yeah! OK, but WHY! hasn't it shipped yet zavvi? That's the question I wanted answered! Typical computer generated response. Why can't a human being help me? :arghh:

Zavvi just told me they never offer anything over a 20% refund for damaged items. So tired of having to go back and forth with those clowns.

we have never got more than 15% partial, said many times about people getting 50% off and they completely denied it.