Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Sleepy Hollow
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.
Per Zavvi on May 8,2015:
1500 copies shipped, 500 damaged in transit from supplier.
They are trying to obtain replacements.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After much fighting I managed a full refund plus I kept the damaged copy.

Continue to insist with complaints and will not settle for 10% each message I sent a new photo with the damage.

Hello Luis,

Based on the return shipping cost I have requested that the item is refunded without being returned.

I live in the same country as Zavvi is based though where they have a free returns service, therefore there's not a real great cost to them to have me return it.

I do not know why I was offered a full refund, I did not ask just do not accept the 10% who offered me first. If I had said that I offered a 20/25% had accepted that the damage was not as severe as in other cases, I have also repaired and is perfect.

Also I reminded them that I did my last refund (Steelbook ordered the Beauty and the Beast and I came in plastic box) I did not return shipping charges only Steelbook money.

Maybe it's because I buy a lot and just give zavvi problems or luck, just say I've got a full refund if anyone is in the same situation you can help.

Just got this....

We're sorry to inform you that some or all of your order, number ****** has now been cancelled as Sleepy Hollow - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (2000 Only) is no longer available. We have tried to source further stock but we have been unsuccessful, sorry to disappoint you. Please note you have not been charged for this item and no payment will be taken.

It's absolutely ridicolous and I ordered this when it first went live

@Ricker have you had the same or anyone else?

What the hell! I didn't realise this had been released yet, but today I get an email from Zavvi saying my order has been cancelled as they cannot find stock. I ordered this day one as it was a film I was pretty excited to have and now they have screwed me over. No doubt some stock will "mysteriously" turn up again at some point, as it always does, so I'll be even more annoyed.

Plus, for them to fob me off with a rubbish voucher that works on pretty much NOTHING on their site just adds insult to injury. So if you are still waiting on an order than I guess you'll be out of luck, just like me. They also cancelled my Ex Machina order (after I asked them to cancel an accidental duplicate of Jurassic Park) so it's been a great month for Zavvi's typically awful customer service. THANKS ZAVVI.

Reactions: Phantasmic
What the hell! I didn't realise this had been released yet, but today I get an email from Zavvi saying my order has been cancelled as they cannot find stock. I ordered this day one as it was a film I was pretty excited to have and now they have screwed me over. No doubt some stock will "mysteriously" turn up again at some point, as it always does, so I'll be even more annoyed.

Plus, for them to fob me off with a rubbish voucher that works on pretty much NOTHING on their site just adds insult to injury. So if you are still waiting on an order than I guess you'll be out of luck, just like me. They also cancelled my Ex Machina order (after I asked them to cancel an accidental duplicate of Jurassic Park) so it's been a great month for Zavvi's typically awful customer service. THANKS ZAVVI.

I just received that same message. It's not right at all! especially when you ordered it day one! I at least didn't order mine until the second round. That being said, I would rather not get one at all then get one damaged like other people did. That's worse!

That's crazy that people are not getting these shipped or cancel notices.

Though, I have a sneaking suspicion that this will come back in stock at some point, so hopefully those that missed out will be able to grab it next time.

Just got this....

We're sorry to inform you that some or all of your order, number ****** has now been cancelled as Sleepy Hollow - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (2000 Only) is no longer available. We have tried to source further stock but we have been unsuccessful, sorry to disappoint you. Please note you have not been charged for this item and no payment will be taken.

It's absolutely ridicolous and I ordered this when it first went live

@Ricker have you had the same or anyone else?

Yes I did. Not too happy about it. Hopefully another retailer will offer it in the future

Reactions: Flloydo
For the members who got the cancelled email, how many did you order? I received mine but got an email for Enders Game being cancelled as they could not find stock.

Only 1

Would be good if this one came back in stock but I'm not holding my breath, nothing is certain with this company. What a big disappointment this release has been, damaged gloss on the back, lack of stock, no communication from Zavvi for a long time, cancelling orders, it just gets worse and worse.

Reactions: Greyback and lolwut