Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Sleepy Hollow
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.
Per Zavvi on May 8,2015:
1500 copies shipped, 500 damaged in transit from supplier.
They are trying to obtain replacements.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I finally received a somewhat human reply from Zavvi in regards to my SH steelbook. If I'm reading between the lines correctly it means don't hold your breath for it's arrival anytime soon, if at all!

Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Sleepy Hollow - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook.

I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Sleepy Hollow - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock. In the meantime our buyers are trying to obtain this for you from other suppliers.

george.gif

Ok, so I finally received a somewhat human reply from Zavvi in regards to my SH steelbook. If I'm reading between the lines correctly it means don't hold your breath for it's arrival anytime soon, if at all!

Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Sleepy Hollow - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook.

I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Sleepy Hollow - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock. In the meantime our buyers are trying to obtain this for you from other suppliers.

View attachment 157800

Thats the standard push button response everybody gets.

• Informative
Reactions: Phantasmic
This was my PM sent on FB

Here's yet another that has not shipped. What is going on? If you dont have it tell the truth not this lame excuse thar I get from your website everytime. I Know its easier to just push a button to respond, but this is stupid. the same reply everytime. And I highly dought a CS advisor took the time to review my query. This answer is a joke One of our customer services advisors has reviewed your query and we are able to confirm the following: Hello Richard, Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Sleepy Hollow - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook. I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Sleepy Hollow - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock. In the meantime our buyers are trying to obtain this for you from other suppliers. You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and following the prompts. Once your order has been sent you will receive an e-mail to tell you it is on its way. If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help. Kind regards, Nathan Zavvi Customer Service Team

Reactions: Phantasmic
This was my PM sent on FB

Here's yet another that has not shipped. What is going on? If you dont have it tell the truth not this lame excuse thar I get from your website everytime. I Know its easier to just push a button to respond, but this is stupid. the same reply everytime. And I highly dought a CS advisor took the time to review my query. This answer is a joke One of our customer services advisors has reviewed your query and we are able to confirm the following: Hello Richard, Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Sleepy Hollow - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook. I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Sleepy Hollow - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock. In the meantime our buyers are trying to obtain this for you from other suppliers. You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and following the prompts. Once your order has been sent you will receive an e-mail to tell you it is on its way. If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help. Kind regards, Nathan Zavvi Customer Service Team

I love this last line that's supposed to make you feel all warm and fuzzy. "If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help. Kind regards, Nathan Zavvi Customer Service Team "
At this point when it gets here it gets here.

Reactions: Ricker
They are not shipping these because there is a defect on the back cover.They are trying to rectify the situation.If they just went ahead and just shipped the defects,then it would be an even worse situation.They are trying to pick up the "spilled milk" thats already there.They don't want it to snowball even further.

Reactions: Greyback and lolwut
They are not shipping these because there is a defect on the back cover.They are trying to rectify the situation.If they just went ahead and just shipped the defects,then it would be an even worse situation.They are trying to pick up the "spilled milk" thats already there.They don't want it to snowball even further.

Then as a responsible "Retailer" they should let us know.

Reactions: lolwut and Noodles
Response from Zavvi after numerous emails....

'We would not be able to offer any higher refund (than 10%) for these items, if you prefer they can be sent back for a full refund.

You will shortly receive another email which contains instructions on how to return your goods and a copy of our returns form.'

Fine then. You can shove it up your bum Zavvi, it's going back for you to resell to some unsuspecting fool.

After much fighting I managed a full refund plus I kept the damaged copy.

Continue to insist with complaints and will not settle for 10% each message I sent a new photo with the damage.

Hello Luis,

Based on the return shipping cost I have requested that the item is refunded without being returned.

This will be refunded back to your card and usually takes 3-5 working days.

If you have any problems with this refund or should you have any further questions, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

My buddy got his 5 days ago. He's happy with it. So they are shipping just fine, I guess.

It's crazy the number of defective copies of this title !
I must admit that I was very lucky on this edition. My copy is very clean. I really was bored, I love this movie.

After much fighting I managed a full refund plus I kept the damaged copy.

Continue to insist with complaints and will not settle for 10% each message I sent a new photo with the damage.

Hello Luis,

Based on the return shipping cost I have requested that the item is refunded without being returned.

This will be refunded back to your card and usually takes 3-5 working days.

If you have any problems with this refund or should you have any further questions, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.
You and I are from the same country, what price did you give them for return?

I'm still waiting for mine to be shipped too, I'll also be surprised if this ever ships aswell as my avengers 3d steelbook