Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 20th, 2015
Purchase link: Sleepy Hollow
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.
Per Zavvi on May 8,2015:
1500 copies shipped, 500 damaged in transit from supplier.
They are trying to obtain replacements.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got round to opening mine today to check for any damage but to my surprise it is mint so it seems i was one of the lucky ones.
Initially i wasn't impressed with this but it looks a lot better unwrapped.

I've just noticed there's no english subtitles... i've been so stupid to not check it before, but i really see no sense about including only french subs on a UK edition...

I've just noticed there's no english subtitles... i've been so stupid to not check it before, but i really see no sense about including only french subs on a UK edition...

I didn't check either and it came as a huge disappointment :(

Anyone else still waiting for their's to be despatched? Mine is still awaiting Stock Pick, what the F! I'll have to contact them and see what they say but I'm sure it will be an autobot response that will be of no help. :arghh:

Anyone else still waiting for their's to be despatched? Mine is still awaiting Stock Pick, what the F! I'll have to contact them and see what they say but I'm sure it will be an autobot response that will be of no help. :arghh:
I'm still waiting too mate. I've tried to stay patient up until now, but I'm quickly becoming annoyed that there's been no movement on my order for almost 2 weeks without any explanation from Zavvi. :bored:

Reactions: Phantasmic
I'm still waiting too mate. I've tried to stay patient up until now, but I'm quickly becoming annoyed that there's been no movement on my order for almost 2 weeks without any explanation from Zavvi. :bored:

I'll post the reply from Zavvi when I hear back. I'm not holding out much hope though for a straight answer from them. :dunno: :grumpy: :mad: :arghh:

Reactions: Noodles
I'm getting sick of Zavvi now. I apologise for not writing this in the retailer thread. Back and fourth with the damaged steel and all I get is you can return for a full refund. I mentioned about stock coming back in as said earlier in the week but they say it's still unavailable, which I guess is true as some of you guys still haven't had any movement on yours yet. Their inconsistency with customers and repetitive standard response messages just get my goat.

I'm getting sick of Zavvi now. I apologise for not writing this in the retailer thread. Back and fourth with the damaged steel and all I get is you can return for a full refund. I mentioned about stock coming back in as said earlier in the week but they say it's still unavailable, which I guess is true as some of you guys still haven't had any movement on yours yet. Their inconsistency with customers and repetitive standard response messages just get my goat.

I feel your pain brother. From now on when I have a complaint with Zavvi I'm just gonna talk to the wall in my house. :banghead:

Reactions: traceysws
I decided to return this steelbook the other day using the return, print label, really liked it but can't stand these scuffs on the back, mine is covered in them, I hope the stock they mentioned coming in is not just for orders they did not fulfill. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: tono06