Smurfs (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Order link - http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=2263e2bb6b25b104401b4e5a89aeb535en02
Thanks to Phazed on BD forums.

M2193323.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome haul on the GB bro!
I would have picked up this SB but I heard the movie was just awful.

You might as well pick it up just because it's very limited and is going to be pretty rare very soon. I'm betting this is going to become a very nice trading chip at one point. Even tho the movie is not the best, this is a very good looking steelbook and it's not too expensive.

You might as well pick it up just because it's very limited and is going to be pretty rare very soon. I'm betting this is going to become a very nice trading chip at one point. Even tho the movie is not the best, this is a very good looking steelbook and it's not too expensive.

you might be right.
I'll grab one most likely then.
thanks for twisting my arm on that!

I broke my rule of not buying any animated SB's. I am not a fan of animated movies tbh. But I was curious about this film as I remember watching the cartoon growing up and saw the steel sitting there at FS ... and only $22.99... so I took the bait. lol.

EDIT: This does include A Christmas Carol Mini-Movie if anyone was wondering.

Last edited:
You heard right LOL...not my cup of tea of movie...it's for little kids :) If the movie is $20 shipped, then i'm all in, otherwise, pass for me.

awesome haul on the GB bro!
I would have picked up this SB but I heard the movie was just awful.