Released November 26th
£13.99

Confirmed packaging is a slipcover.

ORDER HERE

514YcFrTZOL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

122204.jpg

Thanks to ricster for the pic.

Last edited:
A slipcase hardly qualifies for 'special limited edition packaging' though does it?? :dunno:

Heck, most initial Amaray Blu Ray releases come with these nowadays. Very misleading and disappointing :(

Awful picture quality on the blu- I saw an interview with the guy doing the clean up for the bluray...on what looked like a 24" monitor!

Awful picture quality on the blu- I saw an interview with the guy doing the clean up for the bluray...on what looked like a 24" monitor!

Hey Dubliner, what do you mean? The guy was working on the clean up on a 24" monitor. That would be standard procedure I imagine. Everything is done on high resolution computer screens these days.

Hey Dubliner, what do you mean? The guy was working on the clean up on a 24" monitor. That would be standard procedure I imagine. Everything is done on high resolution computer screens these days.

I just assumed they would use a much bigger monitor to see everything...if you went from a 24" then u to a 40"/50"/60" I would think a lot more would be visible...maybe not.

I just assumed they would use a much bigger monitor to see everything...if you went from a 24" then u to a 40"/50"/60" I would think a lot more would be visible...maybe not.

I think most of the work is done on smaller screens. A lot of these monitors have super high resolution so they can see every blemish. I don't work in the industry so I may be wrong! I'm just going by what I have seen on remastering and CGI special features. Like you said at some point I'm sure they must watch it back on a bigger screen to make sure it looks right though.

Reactions: Dubliner1