Spectre (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.29) [Korea]

tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: Feb 23rd, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $34.99
Pre-order date : February 4th, 2016 (2 PM - Korean Time)
Note: 3,000 copies - Full Slip + Photo Cards (6) + Numbering Card

upload_2016-1-28_22-21-6.png

12573715_1825422097684999_5238450913464586923_n.jpg

Update: The Full Slip will also include a free 1/4 slip. Picture as below:

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you check tracking from Kimchidvd? This is my first purchase (from Kimchidvd website) and my computer blocks the PEK #'s (google chrome), is there tracking besides Kimchidvd, aftership and usps? I also ordered THE RAID 1 and 2 Lenti's, is there a tracking website to go to as they have been shipped a week ago? Just wondering?

The PEK tracking does not work on any USPS service. You probably chose USPS shipping while checking out. For US shipments, Kimchi have been using a subsidiary for a while now called Epantos. While logged in to your account, click the PEK tracking and a pop up will give you the correct USPS tracking number for your package(s). It does take a while to show proper movement but package(s) always show up

Reactions: bobberino
The PEK tracking does not work on any USPS service. You probably chose USPS shipping while checking out. For US shipments, Kimchi have been using a subsidiary for a while now called Epantos. While logged in to your account, click the PEK tracking and a pop up will give you the correct USPS tracking number for your package(s). It does take a while to show proper movement but package(s) always show up
Funny as my settings on my computer will not let the Kimchidvd site show due to an alert. I can wait, thanks for the input my friend :thumbs:

Just realised got mine last week didn't get the free 1/4 slip as shown forgot about it to be honest but did anyone else get a 1/4 slip with their order ?
Not opened mine yet is it possiby inside the full slip?

I like the front art and textures of Kimchi's slip but why a printed back... ? :cautious: Now FA have cancelled theirs it's tempting to order this but the printed specifications is a slight turn off :bag:

Reactions: luke98
Love the look of the actual full slip and numbering card. Very well done.
I wish the full slip art was the actual steel art though

Reactions: harry