Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Flippin £200 for the Maniac box, WOW!!... was considering it but now doubtful!! will most likely settle for E5B variant as it's a Spidey flick after all and the slip complements it well but will await the BS first before I commit on 1 variant.

MANIACS Collector's Box featuring;

E1
E2
E3 (4K disc)
E5 B

For those of you considering getting this but aren't too sure about the price, if you can afford it then just go for it. I know people need to budget for these things, which is what I did knowing this was on the way a while back, but I would rather get it and have the option to sell it on if I don't like it than not get it and be disappointed.

On balance, looking at the slip artwork where collectively you have a stunning image, the fact that the steelbook is WEA, the fact that a 4K disc is part of the set, and that each one is a different finish (variety is the spice of life)
then I guess weighing all that up against the price it isn't such a bad thing to dive into getting this, if affordable, as opposed to missing out if it is something you really want.

At present this is the only WEA for this film and if you are a collector of the MCU and take it upon yourself to obtain WEA editions because artwork is far better, then you will kick yourself if you don't go for this, even just an individual.

I get that people want to wait to see the slip reveals before they make their choice, but my god if each one is a stunner and it's a tough decision to make, and collectively they do go hand in hand, then there will be one hell of a scramble for the Maniacs set I would think, at least for those 'considering' getting it anyway.

I tell you what, I have really started some hardcore planning around buying steelbooks now... MCU and DCEU only I must add, because some fantastic releases have come and gone (CAP: WS Kimchi, Dr. Strange Blufans, GOTG2 Blufans, Zeta DC sets etc) and will continue to come. The majority of us are not millionaires (maybe one or two on here I don't know about? lol) so budgeting for these sets now, knowing in advance they are going to be released is the key. I personally could not keep up trying to buy all different films from different retailers, it became too much, so I've completely cut out any other movies apart from these because I realised they have become my focus and highlight of my steelbook collecting. Where I've saved money cutting down elsewhere, I have began to put it into these instead.

I love Alien and the Alien series, I love Pixars, i love the Cornetto Trilogy... but my heart isn't into buying those more than it is buying the above, so i've forced myself now to stick with the 'superhero' genre only.

So like I say, if you can afford the sets then get them, through careful research here if need be, because I don't think you will regret it when they are in hand. The design is a cleverly thought out and sneaky one!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: jailbird_joey
What bothers me is that the wing of the Vulture stretches over all three slips, which looks weird for me if I only go for one. You almost need all three to complete that artwork.
upload_2017-10-16_1-31-49.png

Not "almost" . . . definitely clever and sneaky in equal measure . . . splitting the poster over the 3 slips.
upload_2017-10-16_0-55-30.png

Last edited:
Reactions: yy0925
I am super duper confused with all the different editions of this thing. Let me know if I've got this right:
  • Spider-man slip with 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray
  • Vulture slip with 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray
  • Iron Man slip with 4K + 3D + Blu-ray
  • Box that has all three of the above as well E5B
  • E5A which is 4K + Blu-ray
  • E5B which is 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray
And we're still waiting on what E5 looks like?

Last edited:
I am super duper confused with all the different editions of this thing. Let me know if I've got this right:
  • Spider-man slip with 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray
  • Vulture slip with 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray
  • Iron Man slip with 4K + 3D + Blu-ray
  • Box that has all three of the above as well E5B
  • E5A which is 4K + Blu-ray
  • E5B which is 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray
And we're still waiting on what E5 looks like?
E5 WEA steelbook with Lenti magnet (no slip)