Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Yes, people can be rude to me and I can't respond . . .
Gimme a break :banghead:
The problem you don't seem to realise Virkia is that you either a) don't realise you come across offence in your posts, and you have many times, hence why a lot of people ignore you here, or b) you don't care. And by judging by the superiority complex you seem to have in a lot of your posts, I think it's the latter.

Most of your posts frankly are devoid of any context but a persistence to "educate" people in your view of art and your opinion. I will always say that everybody has their right to opinion, we live in a free world after all, well for the most part anyway. But that being said, we all have the right to disagree to your or anyone else views. If it's not what you want to hear, it's your choice to counter in a respectful way, or a humorous one too. But you don't. You get all god like and seem to look your nose down on that persons opinion and carry on and on and on. Which then puts you in the bracket of a troll.

Sorry if this offends you even more, but it's a fact sadly.

I've said my peace, and credit where credit is due, I did actually once find one of your posts informative before, can't remember what it was, but it was.

Sadly though, it's a very rare thing for you.

Now I'm going to leave it there, thing is, can you?

WOAH!! :stop: Please, let's get this thread back OT and talk about Mr. Bean some more :D:LOL:

I once spent the day at one of Rowan Atkinson's homes when I worked as a Snooker/Pool Table Fitter and we delivered/installed a lovely, ornate full size 12ft Snooker table. It's going back a few years now but I remember thinking (or falsely hoping :angel::angel:) I was gona receive a massive tip and posh-cups-of-tea galore etc, but no... NADA! NOTHING!!! o_O:facepalm: Didn't even offer us a drink and we spent most of the working day there too :grumpy::bag: He was very different to how I expected him to be. Very serious and nothing like Mr. Bean himself! :rofl: His wife also wasn't happy with the position of the table in the room so we had to carefully jack it up and move it a little. (It was easy to tell who wore the trousers in their relationship :hilarious:)

Fun fact over. Still love Mr. Bean :joy::D No surprise the troll doesn't :meh::wtf:

WOAH!! :stop: Please, let's get this thread back OT and talk about Mr. Bean some more :D:LOL:

I once spent the day at one of Rowan Atkinson's homes when I worked as a Snooker/Pool Table Fitter and we delivered/installed a lovely, ornate full size 12ft Snooker table. It's going back a few years now but I remember thinking (or falsely hoping :angel::angel:) I was gona receive a massive tip and posh-cups-of-tea galore etc, but no... NADA! NOTHING!!! o_O:facepalm: Didn't even offer us a drink and we spent most of the working day there too :grumpy::bag: He was very different to how I expected him to be. Very serious and nothing like Mr. Bean himself! :rofl: His wife also wasn't happy with the position of the table in the room so we had to carefully jack it up and move it a little. (It was easy to tell who wore the trousers in their relationship :hilarious:)

Fun fact over. Still love Mr. Bean :joy::D No surprise the troll doesn't :meh::wtf:
:stop: Stop right there Mickle, don't even think about derailing this thread with your Mr Bean chinnagens ! Judging by that length of a post, looks like you're in competition with another certain lengthy poster here:LOL:

Well if you want to talk about Rowan Atkinson, I met him too when I was in Allders in Sutton, I was 10 & I went to get his autograph and he said no! My mum bless her soul, turned round and said you miserable t**t to him! His face was gold!! :LOL:

:stop: Stop right there Mickle, don't even think about derailing this thread with your Mr Bean chinnagens !
Is it even possible to derail an already derailed thread? :p
Judging by that length of a post, looks like you're in competition with another certain lengthy poster here:LOL:
Yeah, but at least I know how to correctly use a supplier tag, eh'... :whistle:;)
Well if you want to talk about Rowan Atkinson, I met him too when I was in Allders in Sutton, I was 10 & I went to get his autograph and he said no! My mum bless her soul, turned round and said you miserable t**t to him! His face was gold!! :LOL:
Lol, thats pretty harsh but I'm not really surprised buddy :squint: Seemed a bit of a miserable sod.

You the same wth old school movie posters like Indiana Jones, Star Wars, big trouble In little China, goonies, Struzan art etc etc etc?
Because most his work is better than any standard style movie poster

I agree. And those are the posters for the movies and so I love that on the covers.

But in my opinion if somebody wants to create that art? Create it for the movie posters.
Or create it for re-released steelbooks after a steelbook has already been released with the poster art.
Or create it for exclusive premium editions.
For WWA on a steelbook? Gimme the damn movie poster art!

I say this because probably 9 out of 10 times, the amaray, and the slipcover over the amaray, using the poster art, looks so much better than the steelbook art.

Edit: I think I've just realized what it is that I like about a movie poster that has been created for, and displayed in a movie theatre complex, being used for the cover of a steelbook instead of alternative art being used for the cover. It could be 2 reasons.

The first reason I thought of was:

I think that by the time the movie comes out on blu-ray that I'm familiar with the poster, I'm used to the poster and I'm comfortable with the poster. So when they use a different cover it's shocking and annoying.

I think that's similar to how we get used to most "placeholder art" for the release of a steelbook that ends up changing shortly before the actual release. And how most of us hate the replacement art almost always preferring the placeholder art.

The second reason I thought of after was:

I think the reason I prefer the movie theatre poster art is the fact that they probably chose that poster as the official poster for the release of the movie because they felt that was the best looking option.

So why ruin an already good thing with something different 3 or 4 months later?
Why second guess it?

Kinda like George Lucas messing up his Star Wars films after time goes by.

But yeah, that's probably just me.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
This one is original poster art spread over the covers so everyone that insists on original poster art will be happy and can order . . . and, anyway, you can't really go far wrong with wraparound art.
A really light, bright, airy, metallic and 'modern' image as far removed from the deep red of the magnet edition and the natural tones of the Meinerding as it's possible to be . . .
Spider_Man_International_Poster.jpg
upload_2017-10-14_21-40-12.png
upload_2017-10-14_21-41-34.png
upload_2017-10-14_22-18-18.png
upload_2017-10-14_22-21-20.png

I wouldn't have minded too much if this was the WWA and the Meinerding the WEA although I might have been less pleased that way around.

As for the FULL SLIPS maybe a bit more imagination could have been used . . . but probably permission to use these funky images couldn't have been gained . . . and anyway maybe not the most popular choices with the folks around here (lol):-
upload_2017-10-14_22-10-43.png
upload_2017-10-14_22-11-54.png
upload_2017-10-14_22-24-55.png
upload_2017-10-16_0-39-10.png

Last edited: