Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The truth from yesterday was when I made original post I planned on making live a couple hours later. Had doctors apt and wife had a potential covid exposure scare and a slew of other personal things going on that it truly slipped my mind.

never the less I’ll be posting stock multiple times today, just did some now... next time in a few hours..

Missed it AGAIN. f*******k.

@Wreck, any chance you could give a heads up, approx times through the day you’re hoping to add more to the GB?

If not, no worries. Cheers :)

I also missed it that round, too busy reading other stuff. Hey hum, like you say @Miffed if it's only 2 minutes for 5 to go, have to be in the right place at the right time. Money saved if not in the lucky few...

Reactions: Punker76 and Miffed
The truth from yesterday was when I made original post I planned on making live a couple hours later. Had doctors apt and wife had a potential covid exposure scare and a slew of other personal things going on that it truly slipped my mind.

never the less I’ll be posting stock multiple times today, just did some now... next time in a few hours..
Sorry to hear, hope all is well with you and your family

Missed it AGAIN. f*******k.

@Wreck, any chance you could give a heads up, approx times through the day you’re hoping to add more to the GB?

If not, no worries. Cheers :)
Yep the approx times would be nice, somehow the 'watch' notifications by email does not seem to be working for me
Seems like I am not destined to get this. Oh well..

Reactions: Punker76