Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wreck has already added 30 of each in 3 drops and more to come. I’d say that’s decent numbers for something so limited. Obviously won’t please everyone but the last few blufans releases have been extremely limited. His staggering of drops helps everyone out from around the world but unfortunately there will always be someone that will miss a release. Just how it is

@Wreck has already added 30 of each in 3 drops and more to come. I’d say that’s decent numbers for something so limited. Obviously won’t please everyone but the last few blufans releases have been extremely limited. His staggering of drops helps everyone out from around the world but unfortunately there will always be someone that will miss a release. Just how it is

Got yours I assume @Flloydo ? What have you gone for?

How could you know that @Wreck will still make GBs until sunday ? Or if he will have enough copies for everybody :naughty::pompus:

I’m a VIP elsewhere. So I use that if need be. Options help. I shouldn't really talking about it here out of respect but didn’t want to ignore you.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mararagan