Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh, I literally just came online after getting home from work to see if there were still GB's to come and it went live. Bagged a DL!

Oh this is getting daft now, purchased, paid via PayPal, took me back to HDN.... “sorry out of stock”

Does that mean after all that I still didn’t bag a copy??

@Wreck, I hit the purchase button, paid via PayPal, got brought back to HDN only to get an “Out of stock” message and nothing showing in my purchases.... sorry but this hanging around all day and then having to jump at a moments notice is not my preferred way for GB’s.

At least if everything goes up at a pre-announced time there’s a little time for everyone to get in and process an order :(

@Wreck, I hit the purchase button, paid via PayPal, got brought back to HDN only to get an “Out of stock” message and nothing showing in my purchases.... sorry but this hanging around all day and then having to jump at a moments notice is not my preferred way for GB’s.

At least if everything goes up at a pre-announced time there’s a little time for everyone to get in and process an order :(
Maybe @Wreck will send you a PM where he explains why he's proceding this way.. but i definetly understand things from your prespective but HDN it's not a merchant that can make pre orders like websites do.. or am i mistaken fellas ?

This last time I said a 1 hour window ... im at work so was busy and got it up around 40 min mark.

Totally understand you’ve got your own life going on outside of HDN so (obviously) no disrespect intended.

I was ready and waiting but missed out even after going through the PayPal process - hence the frustration.

If you have any idea when the last batch will be going up I’ll try my luck again :)