Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 4 Votes
Title: Untitled Spider-Man 3

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Jon Watts

Cast: Tom Holland, Zendaya, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jacob Batalon, Marisa Tomei, Tony Revolori, Jamie Foxx, Alfred Molina, Andrew Garfield, Kirsten Dunst

Release: 2021-12-16

Got my tickets! Since Cineplex doesn't have them for sale yet, I tried Landmark and got them there.
Im usually a IMAX guy but I didn't want to risk not being able to see it opening night and knowing my luck the tickets would go on sale while I'm sleeping or something.

Anyone else get theirs yet!?

Reactions: Strife88x
Got my tickets! Since Cineplex doesn't have them for sale yet, I tried Landmark and got them there.
Im usually a IMAX guy but I didn't want to risk not being able to see it opening night and knowing my luck the tickets would go on sale while I'm sleeping or something.

Anyone else get theirs yet!?
Got mine!
Geez that was a mess to get. Cineplex website was crashing again and again... but managed to get ticket for Miss and I on the 16th Ultra AVX 3D.

Reactions: kaw
I'm expecting another lockdown at this rate, so not getting my hopes up about seeing this over Christmas, or any time soon in fact.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I get the feeling both Marvel and Sony are handling the posters... a small number of them are great (Marvel), but the majority are awful (Sony).

Reactions: Flloydo and vexred
Another one I thought was fan-made but isn't...

spiderman_no_way_home_ver13.jpg

Sony made a smart decision to let Feige and Marvel take the reigns with Spidey, they should make another smart decision and let them handle the promotional material as well

Reactions: Noodles
Got my tickets booked for next Wednesday for an advanced preview at 2pm.

F**k me I’m excited

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187