Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what time does this go live in LA, I asked earlier but my mind is always missing:/ que (Where is my mind:The Pixies)

Last edited by a moderator:
He could always just keep a list of whom he sends each number, and then if they turn up on eBay, check which number it is they're selling.

Also, best of luck to everyone (except the resellers!). As this movie is currently in my top 5 of the year, I'm going to try my hardest to get a copy!

Reactions: C.C. 95
He could always just keep a list of whom he sends each number, and then if they turn up on eBay, check which number it is they're selling.

And then? What is that good for?

Why should SA care about that anyway? As long as they sell all their copies they are happy. And If their own release happens to go on ebay for a ridiculous amount of money, they also might be proud of that. At least that's how I would feel if I were to release my own steelbook.

The higher this one sells on ebay, the more attention will their next release get. Why should SA do a list that might prevent that?

I think we are going way too far on the entire reseller/scalper talk. Who on here can say he/she never resold a steelbook?

Well that is my opinion at least :)

Reactions: montana2974
Hey folks, I'm about to move several posts to the retailer thread here, moving forward, that will be the point of reference for other members when asking specific retailer questions. Let's keep this thread on topic and discuss the steelbook itself, thanks all.

Reactions: DuckDogers