Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to order one without problem although the Paypal link slowed things down a little.

I just hope that Steelarchive's order system doesn't allow for an item to become oversubscribed. I would hate, after all the hassle of the previous week, to get a notification that they are unable to fulfill my order. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: djjez83
I got message "shipping country error... something something" 3x times. When I tried to check out 4th time it was sold out.

Sucks.

Sigh. Something similar for me. Kept on saying my zip code was invalid(something to that effect). I should have double checked how Germany formats addresses. I had my state along with my zipcode in the same field. I just googled how the format should be entered. Also in the pulldown, it had my state spelled California and Kalifornien. i really want this one.

Sigh. Something similar for me. Kept on saying my zip code was invalid(something to that effect). I should have double checked how Germany formats addresses. I had my state along with my zipcode in the same field. I just googled how the format should be entered. Also in the pulldown, it had my state spelled California and Kalifornien. i really want this one.
@DuckDogers can you check why we got error when we tried to checkout with address in Croatia or California?

Hey guys, since i'm on vacation at the moment i couldn't follow this thread over the last few days..
BUT i hope everyone had a smooth ordering process and got their order in in time! :)

Duck will do the best to satisfy everyone, believe me - i will be available to help again in about two weeks.. ;)

Thanks again to Duck for his effort, seems like everything went right with the orders, good Job.

cheers guys! :)

My issue was my fault. NoDingsScratches is in California and his order was successful. so shame on me not being better prepared.
I'm still not sure if error I got is my fault too because I selected my country name from the dropdown list shown on SA page. I'm pretty sure it's a minor bug on SA page or database.

I had an issue choosing my country but I thought ahead and created an account prior to the pre time. The English language option didn't fully translate the site. I just chose the one what looked like Great Britain.

I had an issue choosing my country but I thought ahead and created an account prior to the pre time. The English language option didn't fully translate the site. I just chose the one what looked like Great Britain.

did the same. if you hadnt of created an account before pre order time u had no chance of getting one of these

SteelArchive should do what HDzeta is doing with their shop, and have a "Permanent" cart.
Once you have the item in your basket, you have a claim on that item for a reasonable amount of time to checkout- instead of people being able to "beat you to checkout" and "steal" the item from your basket.
I had an account, had the item in my basket at 5 seconds after live, and I still had it ripped from my basket. Not a great experience. Checkout phase was cocked-up.

SteelArchive should do what HDzeta is doing with their shop, and have a "Permanent" cart.
Once you have the item in your basket, you have a claim on that item for a reasonable amount of time to checkout- instead of people being able to "beat you to checkout" and "steal" the item from your basket.

I totally agree like 5 minutes or something, similar to when you book seats at the cinema. Problem is though you'll only get people saying the exact opposite, how it isn't fair locking baskets etc.

did the same. if you hadnt of created an account before pre order time u had no chance of getting one of these
Yea. account was created 2 days ago. Tested a purchase with one of the steels on the site yesterday and this morning. But since I didn't click the button to actually purchase, I wasn't able to see if there were any issues that would prevent the purchase today. Anyway. Live and learn.